Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10001 - 07/01/08 07:21 PM Lunch With -iblis-
-iblis- Offline
pledge

Many things have been brought to my attention. More than not, complaints off of this site... I guess so that they might not get my typical public retort of displeasure on here.
This video is called: "lunch with -iblis-"
So that I can show people that I am not always a complete asshole... I may appear an elitist to some, but I am very approachable. Arrogant? Yes I am. I will not change that...
Even In a good mood. But I am making steps in becoming nicer to everyone on here. I find that it is more beneficial to give people positive reinforcement... Than to find any little crack to tear them down. This is a community, And even though I absolutely want to bash many idiots skulls in on here... It is here and the pursuit of our shared interest that have brought us to this point to begin with. I figure help the people on your side to shoot. Not throw grenades at them because they displease you... The real enemy will fall quicker when we work better in refining our minds more unified. With that said. Enjoy having lunch with me. Writing in the book is by your truly... Music in the background is by Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted.

#10007 - 07/01/08 07:56 PM Re: Lunch With -iblis- [Re: -iblis-]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
...same deck as mine - one of my favourite minors too \:\) Perhaps you could have placed The Tower and The Star on either side of it.

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#10011 - 07/01/08 09:04 PM Re: Lunch With -iblis- [Re: Mercury_Templar]
-iblis- Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Mercury_Templar
Perhaps you could have placed The Tower and The Star on either side of it.

M.'.T.'.

Ha ha!
Spoken well... As though you were looking over my shoulder last night? ;\) Crafty ass!

Edited by -iblis- (07/01/08 09:05 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.