Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10232 - 07/15/08 01:13 PM satanism's "might is right"
BROOKS Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: n.y.state
OK,just wondering...might is right? "smash your enemies"? OK,protecting oneself is one thing,but why go out of your way,why WASTE your OWN ENERGIES,your OWN TIME on smashing your enemies and 'showing your might' when there may be BETTER things to do? I mean,is that NO BETTER than what most 'christian governments' do? I'm sure most people know WHO I am referring to with that last 'phrase'. I agree with a lot of,if not MOST of the words of A.Lavey's I have read,and heard so far but this one area,this one facet of Laveyan Satanism I wonder about and curious what others here may think.

#10234 - 07/15/08 07:03 PM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: BROOKS]
Octavius Offline

Loc: just visiting
Compassion to those who deserve it.

Aggression to those who demand it.

#10242 - 07/16/08 03:59 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: Octavius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Well, the Satanic Bible and rules can be seen as a guideline to those who are uncertain about themselves. If you follow them you can achieve more self-confidence.
What you do with your enemies is up to you, but in many cases you must give a warning and if they laugh/mock at you it is permitted to give them a little taste what might happen to them.

If you warn them in the right way they'll eventually stop. If they are to ignorant/stupid/other reasons.. and do not want to stop mocking you I would say the same as Octavius here above.
"Aggression to those who demands it"

#10248 - 07/16/08 09:41 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: Dimitri]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."

My 'enemies' can shit in a hat for all I care. But, should they 'bother' me in my personal space, well, that will not go well....

#10255 - 07/16/08 01:54 PM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: BROOKS]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Why was this thread started when there is already one titled "Might Is Right"? Could you not find the answers to your questions there? Redundancy is extremely irritating.

#10258 - 07/16/08 05:45 PM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: Nemesis]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Yes. It was even on the same page, just down further. Very lazy me thinks.

Zeph

#10271 - 07/17/08 09:21 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I will have to agree with Nemesis, next time search for your answer first.

As to your question, it is stated not that you go out of your way, unless they bother you. If your enemy bothers you, yes, tear them down and destroy them. They deserve nothing less.

If the neighbor's kid attacks your child, and the parents don't feel for caring or doing anything, or there dog bites your baby in the face, what will you do?.. Nothing?.. If some kid egged my house, or scratched my car, I would find them and destroy them. Now that doesn't mean only physically.. As stated many times..

Example: Two guys I used to be friends with, broke into my house about a month ago, and I got home to my place trashed. The neighbors came over to see me, and described in very good detail one of the kids, and the car of the other one. I knew off the bat, and I called the cops. They destroyed and stole close to 2000$ worth of stuff, including my tv, the door, my set of drums, and various other things. I pressed charges AND got a lawyer and filed for a civil suit. They came into MY home and acted like assholes to me, and for a long time they harassed me. I got the lawyer for free, and they got themselves dug into so much shit it's hilarious. I laughed at them every time I saw them.

I wanted to kick the shit out of them to be honest though, this was my reason to do so. But I didn't, and instead of going after them and getting myself into trouble with the law, I did it like a Satanist. With control and intelligence.

Not to toot my own horn here, but this to me, is a good example of what a Satanist does. They took after me like an ignorant enemy, and I destroyed them where they stood. They now have no friends, are still going to court, and I can't wait to see what kind of punishment both of these lowlifes receive.

So hopefully, Brooks, you read through this and get what I am trying to show you here..

Next time, please consider reading through a few things before you post about something, right at the top of the page...

~Snow~.

#10279 - 07/18/08 12:12 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: BROOKS]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Brooks,

To try to over simplify things by breaking down LaVeys collection of ideas only ends up complicating your thoughts… It is like driving while only using the stop on red rule and forgetting the rest… You end up sitting through the green lights, wondering why everybody is honking at you…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PigFeeder,

A Satanist using control and intelligence would not feel the need to reiterate the words of a moderator… Do you have anything to say without trying to one up everybody you reply to?

Good day…

~T~

#10285 - 07/18/08 10:51 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Maybe you should spend less time trying to bring down others, and more on making yourself look like less of a fool.. All I was doing was explaning it with a bit more detail.. And as far as I can remember, it isn't you who should tell me if I am out of line or not..

The only one who looks like they are trying to one up anyone, is you. I'm allowed to give my opinion.. I thought trolls weren't allowed here?..

~Snow~.

#10286 - 07/18/08 11:35 AM Re: satanism's "might is right" [Re: PigFeeder]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Do not start this shit again, you two. I'm locking this thread, not because of Piggy and T, but because there is already a thread with this title. A second one is unnecessary.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.