Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#118191 - 01/27/19 10:51 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Czereda]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Yes I agree with that. The point I was trying to make is that American people are under covert invasion disguised as immigration that will eventually destroy the white population along with all of their culture, beliefs and values that were critical to building the first world.

#118202 - 01/27/19 09:11 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
Imagine the magnitude of the trojan horse you are suggesting.
Wouldn't it happen for reasons other than conquest? It's up to you to decide those reasons, but think ahead and think behind first.

#118203 - 01/27/19 09:36 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Yes I agree with that. The point I was trying to make is that American people are under covert invasion disguised as immigration that will eventually destroy the white population along with all of their culture, beliefs and values that were critical to building the first world.

Ok, you are either a career proficient button pushing troll or you are completely fucking retarded.

And I am glad you brought up culture and Chinese supremacy.

This is Chinese culture:

Quote:
SHANGHAI — One man spent 15 days in a detention center. The police threatened another’s family. A third was chained to a chair for eight hours of interrogation.

Their offense: posting on Twitter.

China does china, and the rest of the world needs to back the fuck off.  They are going to pass America's economy by 2035 and it wont matter. The birthrate is falling due to forced reduction in breeding. Westerners may not argee, but China is the world stage's Chuck Norris image caption.

I will pick a single quote to highlight this character's ignorance.

Quote:

China has been the world superpower for decades. White people from all over the world who have different values, beliefs and religions continue to immigrate to China both legally and illegally as they are greatly rewarded for doing both. China's government has been covertly infiltrated without the public's knowledge, and they hate the Chinese. They plan to help socially engineer a takeover from within and have China's own population act against its own interests. Pretty Satanic if you ask me.

Where the fuck do you get that?

That you think white people move to China to be slave labor is amusing. They move there and are the 10%. They invest in China, work in china, and in turn China grants them certain immunities that can be rescinded without cause. You talk like it's Bangladesh and white people are sewing inferior sports equipment together for 34 cents a day.

China does nothing but act in China's interest. Suggesting the contrary shows a complete lack of understanding for how China works.

The day Chinese interests are infiltrated is the day Tibet is recognized.  It is the definition of "Big Brother". Life is authoritative in China.  Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan being the exceptions, having some grandfathered rights people in Shanghai do not.

If there has been a takeover in China it has been financial:

<

Tell me western capital influence and mutually beneficial profit margains does not shine through that photo.

It seems totalitarian capitalism is quite feasible so long as it stays there.

In fact Chinese investment in The Federal Reserve staved off an inflation event. While the two economies could survive without each other that would not be of interest to the financially well off and corporate shareholders.

I would look at the companies like Standards and Poors or another indexer, and see what companies they own.

It is like people don't realize this is already a New World Order. The arbitrary boundaries determine whether or not you can post on Facebook, but even they have an office in Hong Kong.  

The world players are the largest economies and smaller lower GDP financial hubs like Singapore or much of Western Europe.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#118215 - 01/28/19 04:53 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: CanisMachina42]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Guys, it was a completely made up story I made based on nothing to do with reality, it was simply to try and illustrate a point. Perhaps it was a poor way to go about it as I seem to have confused many people. If you read the story from the lens of China representing America being shamed into allowing their country to be overrun by immigrants who are voting against them and replacing them then maybe you will see what I was trying to say.

Edited by MindFck (01/28/19 04:54 AM)

#118216 - 01/28/19 04:55 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Also I do believe the "invasion" I am suggesting is mostly happening unconsciously by the ones doing it, being manipulated by the typical manipulators running the world who operate the government and media.

#118217 - 01/28/19 05:43 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

In the interest of 'integrity' I somewhat misunderstood your tangent.

I think you may have some bias there. You may have made up the story but it a speaks to a unique pathology.

Regardless if you meant it or not, Western infiltration is a laughable concept. Even their capitalism is distinctly China.

Take Uber. In China, capitalist enterprise is a "what isn't regulated yet" type deal. After heavy meddling from the state, the company was sold for a 20% stake and further cannibalized by state run taxi companies.

That you think that dynamic can be infiltrated is laughable. While there is enterprise, the enterprising part quickly is absorbed by the state unless otherwise granted clearance to operate, so long as Chinese interests are not threatened.

Uber threatened state owned cab companies. Where in that is forced multiculturalism? Their dragon laden folk culture has not died with cell phones. But their contribution to the global financial scene sure as fuck has.

Quote:
Also I do believe the "invasion" I am suggesting is mostly happening unconsciously by the ones doing it, being manipulated by the typical manipulators running the world who operate the government and media.

They're fucking with you subliminally aren't they?

For clarity, here is how a standard infiltrated cronyist system works. This one was even in a movie!

In the late 40's Pan Am had a monopoly on the Transatlantic routes until Howard Hughes and TWA challenged that. Hughes was promptly subpoenaed to stand before a senate committee, headed by Pan Am interests, on wasting government contract money after Hughes refused to sell TWA.

That is corruption and infiltration. Immigrants voting left is not. What you talk about is paranoid blather only the scared evangelicals on conspiracy websites consider.

** Addendum **

Quote:
If you read the story from the lens of China representing America being shamed into allowing their country to be overrun by immigrants who are voting against them and replacing them then maybe you will see what I was trying to say.

What I want to do is go back to the time of the Potato famine. When Irish immigrants were those fucking new folk with their weird hats, shalalees, and see how your position translates.

Fuck bluegrass. It is fucking poor hillbilly celtic mountain folk shit anyway.
Wrote Signature

#118218 - 01/28/19 06:40 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: CanisMachina42]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Lol, yes I am biased because I can see my way of life and people being uprooted right in front of them and they even encourage it. Calling something "conspiracy theory" is a little old isn't it? We are learning that many of these "crazy conspiracy theories" are actually grounded in reality. This is just one of many weaponized language tactics to shut down conversations that go against main stream narrative.

My observations and research lead me to believe that America is being brainwashed into division and are victims of shaming tactics to aide in the process of their own demise. They actually believe that immigration is a great thing because all of these people will just assimilate into first world culture without any substantial downsides. People want to believe in a fantasy. People think having an opinion grounded in truth makes you a laundry list of stereotypical slanderous labels. This is done on purpose. I am struggling to understand how what I wrote was so misunderstood. I thought I made it quite clear that it was a made up story to illustrate the west's immigration and propaganda problems that are a major threat to a high functioning society.

People seem to have looked too much into the label of China and thought I was speaking of any reality to China's cultural truths and history. It was a label and nothing more. I thought it would be a creative way to illustrate a point, perhaps I was incorrect and just confusing. If someone wants to argue that immigration and propaganda are not a large threat being purposely used to the detriment of citizens and benefit of power and immigrants in the west then I would like to hear it. This would be a contextually accurate rebuttal to my analysis.

#118219 - 01/28/19 07:36 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Quote:
My observations and research lead me to believe that America is being brainwashed into division and are victims of shaming tactics to aide in the process of their own demise. They actually believe that immigration is a great thing because all of these people will just assimilate into first world culture without any substantial downsides.

And what is correct? Just say it:

I am a white nationalist minute-man type that believes white identity is being destroyed by accepting an influx of ways that seek to undermine what made us great.

You are not alone there, but what the fuck does it matter when their social contribution pays taxes?

Shaming tactics? 

So you are suggesting one only feels this way because the brainwashing media tells them they should be accepting of everyone? That immigrants don't truly assimilate and destroy our culture from within by voting against it and negatively altering its trajectory. 

No, the big threat to social well-being is all homegrown, with drug and human trafficking being a notable exception. But those aren't the infiltrating immigrants you allude to so compare crime stats in Dearborn to crime stats in Detroit. They are 7 miles apart.

Here I will do it for you:

2016 Dearborn, MI murder rate: 1.05/100,000
2016 Detroit, MI murder rate: 44.86/100,000

Seems like those Arab immigrants stand apart from the region.

That said, I am not really that accepting of you, but you know, freedom of speech and whatnot. You can say whatever shit you like.

And then I will say I think you resemble an empty-headed AM radio listener with or without a substantial gun collection, and that is me saying what I want. But don't try to call my view "brainwashing", Young Republican type.

Quote:
If someone wants to argue that immigration and propaganda are not a large threat being purposely used to the detriment of citizens and benefit of power and immigrants in the west then I would like to hear it.

It's not really a threat or detriment to society as much as the people bitching just sucking at life.

That's the fucking argument. If the greatest threat to your well-being are people you have homecourt advantage to then you have failed, unless you wanted to be accepted to life at a much higher "out of country" tuition rate.

I did not want to throw this out there but the liberal media has told me to call you "xenophobic".

So in turn I want you to counter this:

Estoy tan cerca de la cultura mexicana que una decada oy de saturacion ha hecho me comprende nuevo idioma. ¿Por que?
Wrote Signature

#118220 - 01/28/19 09:39 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
This isn't a new tactic. Hell, Hitler dedicated a few chapters in Mein Kampf to it, so that Germans would learn to be as good at it as we. Your age may be showing here, it's a bit naive to believe the U.S. hasn't gone through it in one form of another every decade.

In the 20's, Booze and Organized Crime syndicate
In the 30's, Banking
In the 40's, Communism
In the 50's, Rock n Roll
In the 60's, Sex
In the 70's, Hippies
In the 80's, Occult/Satanism
In the 90's, Pedo Panic and Satanic Panic Part II
In the 2000, Information

All of which cycle through immigration panics, hostil take over of culture, and a loss of The American Way, the American Dream, etc. This type of adversity has been there the moment you were born. What is your way of life and how much has it really been affected by what you see going on in the world?

Maybe you're brainwashed into your own panic but you're too blinded to see it.

#118222 - 01/28/19 10:25 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
KFO Offline
stranger

Quote:
Lol, yes I am biased because I can see my way of life and people being uprooted right in front of them and they even encourage it

Is the white European race and "way of life" really beyond reproach? And what are you protecting anyway? Because there are legions of banjo-doodling, black-tooth-grinning, Jesus-Christ-superstar-fallating rejects, who can't even tie their own goddamn tennis shoes without mom's assistance. And you want to protect that??? Why? Do you assume the white race is the sole progenitor of a superior and homogeneous genetic stock?

Tell me?

What purpose could the world's most capable logic processor serve, if its power source is bled dry, ripped out, and tossed in the refuse bin as though it was an expendable component.

No!

It was not intelligence _alone_ that catapulted your beloved white European race to the pinnacle of human civilization... it was something much more _primal_. It was a fire in the belly! It was a burning desire for excellence!

Intellect is merely the by-product of *WILL*. And if your beloved white European heart no longer *BURNS* for excellence, then, by Satan's glorious name... let the Hell Hammer fall! For the destroyer shall, without pity or mercy... lay *WASTE* to the weak and the feckless! And the superficial appeals and nostalgic laments of this exhausted herd, shall fall on deaf ears! For there is nothing more loathsome and utterly pathetic, than an intellect devoid of passion... and a desire... devoid of excellence!

IN THE NAME OF SATAN...

BRING. THE. HELL-HAMMER. *DOWN*!

Originally Posted By: "The Red Magus Speaks!"

I have stood on the precipice of oblivion,
and gazed upon the abyssal plane.
And there, at origin, it is revealed...
the black mass!
It demands my focus,
and it consumes my attention.
Entranced by the eye,
i am frozen in morbid fear.
Bewildered by wonder,
i am laid naked by its presence.
Churning and seething before me,
this beast of quiet doom,
*RAGES* with an apathy...
beyond _all_ proportion!
--Infinite--
This...
is...
the destroyer of worlds!
Molecular bonds *YIELD* to its power!
Shattering!
Ripping!
Tearing!
Discombobulating!
*YES*!!!
I.
Know.
It.
Desires.
Me.
And i,
it.

Edited by KFO (01/28/19 11:05 AM)

#118225 - 01/28/19 12:26 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: MindFck]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
I agree with you that immigration can become a problem, especially if it gets out of control. If immigrants offer cheap labor and pay taxes, it can actually be beneficial to the host country. It gets worse if they don't work but leech on the welfare system. On the other hand, we have plenty of the natives leeching on welfare too and that they are "the white race" is hardly a consolation.

You can't eliminate migration in the modern world. All we can do is try to control it to some extent. It's easier said than done. While it's definitely a problem, it's not a disaster. There is no conspiracy involved, just simple human nature. It's natural for people living in shitty conditions to want to improve their situation by all means possible. There was a time when plenty of Poles emigrated to Britain in search of better paid jobs. Does that mean we were plotting to take over Britain? Our political elites are too stupid for that kind of a covert operation.

#118229 - 01/28/19 03:44 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Take Sweden for example. The culture is so affected that the government refuses to take action against a mass of migrants terrorizing Swedes. Rape, policing morality with gangs, property theft and damage, etc. All of that affects citizens. The government is tip toeing around the issue because it doesn't want charges of Xenophobia or being considered oppressive to the refugees. The same applies in the UK, where the government is essentially allowing Sharia Law to take over. An invasion and conquered people doesn't have to be so overt.

This is why Poland was strong in its position of taking migrants. It has experience with this sort of thing from a historical stand point. A big fat NO, is the only reasonable answer.

#118230 - 01/28/19 04:10 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: KFO]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: KFO

Is the white European race and "way of life" really beyond reproach? And what are you protecting anyway? Because there are legions of banjo-doodling, black-tooth-grinning, Jesus-Christ-superstar-fallating rejects, who can't even tie their own goddamn tennis shoes without mom's assistance. And you want to protect that???

Yes, there's those people. Then there's the other white people that created the first world and invented and innovated almost everything that's still of value in 2019.

#118231 - 01/28/19 06:46 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Dan_Dread]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Yes this has happened many times before. I feel it may be too late already to salvage the west though. People have been under such heavy brainwashing to hate white people and have white people hate themselves to even be able to stand up for themselves or to understand what is going on. Moreover, the west is being heavily feminized and having their entire culture, beliefs and values replaced.

It is quite ridiculous that every race can be so proud of their race, culture, history and beliefs but if you're white and behave the same you are deemed a racist white supremacist. It really is a genius war strategy I will give them credit. I believe the west will succumb to these tactics entirely soon enough. If any white people even attempt to fight what is going on and organize they will be viciously verbally assaulted or worse. Genius scheme here. Ah well, I can respect a well executed war tactic even if its as embarrassing a defeat as I expect.

That said, if you import the third world, corrupt everything and replace white people, I don't expect things to turn out very functional. Pretty sure we are witnessing humanity's socially engineered destruction. It seems our only hope is the new information age educating enough people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8DCD0CRHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwFshwxECq0

Two excellent videos on this topic.

Edited by MindFck (01/28/19 07:06 PM)

#118233 - 01/29/19 12:01 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: KFO]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: KFO
 Quote:
Lol, yes I am biased because I can see my way of life and people being uprooted right in front of them and they even encourage it

Is the white European race and "way of life" really beyond reproach? And what are you protecting anyway? Because there are legions of banjo-doodling, black-tooth-grinning, Jesus-Christ-superstar-fallating rejects, who can't even tie their own goddamn tennis shoes without mom's assistance. And you want to protect that??? Why? Do you assume the white race is the sole progenitor of a superior and homogeneous genetic stock?

Tell me?

What purpose could the world's most capable logic processor serve, if its power source is bled dry, ripped out, and tossed in the refuse bin as though it was an expendable component.

No!

It was not intelligence _alone_ that catapulted your beloved white European race to the pinnacle of human civilization... it was something much more _primal_. It was a fire in the belly! It was a burning desire for excellence!

Intellect is merely the by-product of *WILL*. And if your beloved white European heart no longer *BURNS* for excellence, then, by Satan's glorious name... let the Hell Hammer fall! For the destroyer shall, without pity or mercy... lay *WASTE* to the weak and the feckless! And the superficial appeals and nostalgic laments of this exhausted herd, shall fall on deaf ears! For there is nothing more loathsome and utterly pathetic, than an intellect devoid of passion... and a desire... devoid of excellence!

IN THE NAME OF SATAN...

BRING. THE. HELL-HAMMER. *DOWN*!

Originally Posted By: "The Red Magus Speaks!"

I have stood on the precipice of oblivion,
and gazed upon the abyssal plane.
And there, at origin, it is revealed...
the black mass!
It demands my focus,
and it consumes my attention.
Entranced by the eye,
i am frozen in morbid fear.
Bewildered by wonder,
i am laid naked by its presence.
Churning and seething before me,
this beast of quiet doom,
*RAGES* with an apathy...
beyond _all_ proportion!
--Infinite--
This...
is...
the destroyer of worlds!
Molecular bonds *YIELD* to its power!
Shattering!
Ripping!
Tearing!
Discombobulating!
*YES*!!!
I.
Know.
It.
Desires.
Me.
And i,
it.

Most people from other cultures right now who claim to have "the fire" often seem to lack anything substantial beyond that. And white people haven't lost our fire. We just don't define ourselves by it.

As far as Satan is concerned, he mostly watches a lot of people chase their tale who have fire but no ethics to back it up. I see people revel in just wantan destruction and greed and cruelty and Satan has no love for such people. He validates them until he claims them. End of.

As far as weakness is concerned, I've been known to use it against those as a vampiric tool for those with a lot of masculine energy and no ethical stability. I remember as a kid when I was overwhelmed with masculine energy and found myself feeling a bit scared at those who were weaker than me. I didn't understand their weakness and so I had deliberately made myself weaker at the time to understand what I was afraid of.

And it is precicely that weakness that those who feel strong in masculine energy are vulnerable to psychic vampirism for a mindset they are ill equipped to understand.

I've been known to use this insight as means against my enemies to great success, and has left me with invulnerably strong character and spiritual stability that many of my adversaries lack.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.