Page 5 of 5 <12345
Topic Options
#118485 - 02/08/19 12:22 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Or perhaps you are bullshitting.
Here's the difference. I see that shit up close.
I am experiencing that shit up close.

It is not that I missed your point.
Your point is simply incorrect.

Edited by Dimitri (02/08/19 12:23 AM)

#118486 - 02/08/19 04:01 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Dimitri]
Phoenician Offline

Loc: CA
[Non Sequitur Reply]

I find it interesting that if 19 entitled trust fund hajis, and their leader, Mr. Epitome of Trust Fund himself, had not concocted their plan this thread wouldn't exist at all, considering the majority of the refugees are from countries destablized by the US.

I really have nothing to add though.

Is it Irony that those trying to destroy "The Great Satan" ended up being the greatest Satan of them all?

#118504 - 02/08/19 11:44 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Phoenician]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
This thread might not exist in that case. But you have added plenty to ponder for the "layman". Destabilization of countries by the usa is part of a grander symptom of its military-industrial complex, bent on subjugating the world and "defending freedom" for what boils down to its wasteful consumerism. Yet their battle for resources including oil, extends also to belligerent displays of patriotism for the T-rump, and "saving the world" delusions. Meanwhile imprisoning the greatest population of incarcerates on earth.

THIS
is but one of many counterpoints.

#118507 - 02/09/19 05:25 AM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: aeon6]
Tom Satanic Offline
stranger

Yeah, you're so happy! Your words are so full of joy and enthusiasm! Man I need a good sermon! C'mon! Preach it to me! Tell me all about it!

https://youtu.be/SqQflLOznfA

#118511 - 02/09/19 01:41 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: aeon6]
KFO Offline
stranger

Quote:
THIS [critique] is but one of many counterpoints.

With my enthusiasm fully curbed, i followed your link expecting to read, yet another, America-hating diatribe (which tends to be the case for most critiques of American society). However, to my surprise, i found the main argument of the article (though, being quite repetitive at times), to clearly elucidate the pathological root of American society. So, bravo for that!

However, while i'll admit the author has a firm grip on the emotional forces that drive American social strata, he as, as most critics of America tend to do, linked the bizarre violence of America to the wrong source, namely: the Darwinian-LITE nature of our social apparatus. But this assumption, is merely a superficial interpretation based on judgements formed on false data spread by the toxic media. Media that is totally unhinged. And owes it's very, putrid existence... to the magnification and propagation of controversy, ad nauseam!

In fact, i can only assume that the "dear critic" has never toured the USA, else, he would be enlightened to discover, that Americans are some the most docile, anus-sniffing sheep, on the face of this fucking planet! How else could foreign nationals, carrying nothing more than box cutters, hijack commercial aircraft without being stomped to a hemorrhaging, bone-wrecked, flesh-bag, pour-their-liquefied-remains-into-the-latrine-and-evacuate-it-over-international-waters... PULP! Well there's only one path to such defenseless ends... and it's the result of a systematic pussification, engendered from birth to death, creating a society of sniveling, unarmed cowards, who are dependent on authority figures during every waking moment, for their collective safety and salvation.

"Cursed are the lambs; for they shall be bled whiter than snow!"

Those passion-depraved cretins! Those brain-dead drones! Who mill-about our streets, coming and going, with no sense of purpose; save that, which has been allotted to them!

No! This latest "dear critic", does not understand the meekish-madness that has gripped these people. The American of today, is not the American of the pre-revolution days; who was full of spirit and pride. Does the "dear critic" assume, a modern American has the gusto to challenge a rival in the street; or the fortitude to head-out into the wild country, with nothing more than the clothes on their their back, and a unyielding determination to adapt and overcome? No! But, realize it or not... O' "dear critic", this was the untamed spirit of early American settlers.

So what happened to that untamed spirit?

Well, it didn't just vaporize into the ether.

it was suppressed!

Yes. The wild spirit lives -- even today! -- but chained and shackled it is, in the visceral dungeons of every American that mills-about these streets of gloom. But this spirit is never allowed to express itself, no; not even in the slightest way! Thus, why should any American critic be surprised to discover, that in a society in which all forms of violence are suppressed and shoved deeply down into these visceral voids, that the only forms of violence that can break through these bonds and manifest themselves in reality, are the most depraved and desperate acts of all.

Thus, the critics who judge American society to be some sort of "mad-max-dystopia", are frame-studying prey animals, who's senses are overwhelmed, by a sensationalized media elephant, who dominates and defecates in the room. The reality is, these incomprehensible events are not a result of a hedonistic violence running rough-shod through our streets, no; the reality is, these depraved acts, are the natural result, of systemically suppressing violence to such an UN-natural degree, that such acts are literally -> inevitable!

Quote:

How rich this degenerate world is in small, petty-souled, good-for-nothings, who are
forever excusing their infantile ineptitude behind some plausible phrase — some
conventional make-believe? Courage, I say! Courage, not goodness, is the great desideratum — courage that requires neither tin horns, nor calcium lights, nor brass bands, nor shouting multitudes to call it into effective action. But courage that goes its way ALONE , as undauntedly as when it marches to ‘victory or death’ amid the menacing stride of armed and bannered legions.

Edited by KFO (02/09/19 02:04 PM)

#118533 - 02/11/19 12:25 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I'm not bullshitting. I'm repeating that you have missed my point, and since you believe you understood me, then replied well? I guess you'll continue to be convinced that you did. And since this reply right here, distills it? I'll leave you to your service.

#118538 - 02/11/19 02:50 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Try again when sober.
That was some serious garbledook you wrote there.

#118575 - 02/12/19 12:03 PM Re: Refugee Crisis. [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Obvious scapegoat is obvious. I know English isn't your first language, but c'mon Dimi. READ and understand before replying.

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.