Page 11 of 19 « First<910111213>Last »
Topic Options
#31679 - 11/14/09 02:49 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: fakepropht]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Why the hell don't we have something like that out here? $13 for a tattoo is a great price. Especially one done at a shop and not in a kitchen.

#31682 - 11/14/09 03:59 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: fakepropht]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I am running a six hundred and sixty six dollar special.

How many $13 tattoos do you think the shop pushes out on a Friday the 13th? I'm also sure you tip well.

Here in CT the state pops on a 6% sales tax to tattooing. This would make your tattoo cost $13.78 ;\) Does your state have a sales tax on services such as tattoos, car repair and say a massage parlor?

Have I said this all before?

~T~

#31712 - 11/14/09 11:42 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: ta2zz]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
i don't know if they charge a tax or not. i'm sure there is some kind of a business tax. most of the decent shops in this area charge about $100 per hour.

i was in a room with another artist, and they were discussing how many they had done so far. one artist had done 12 the other 10. i think there are about 6 artists working there. this was about 5pm and they still had 5 hours to go. mind you, most of the customers coming in only get little half dollar sized ink with minimal work. long time customers, like me and my wife, can pretty much get whatever we want, as big as we want, and as detailed as we want. i'll look at the designs they have available, but usually i just say "artist's choice". hopefully i won't end up with 13 peni going across my back.

yes, i always tip my artist very nicely. never piss off the bartender or tattoo artist by not tipping. the golden rule of life.

#31736 - 11/15/09 08:16 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: fakepropht]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Another reason why some people just need a bullet in the brain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33945506/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press that he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother.

"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday."

So far, no one knows or is saying where she is.

M.

#31800 - 11/17/09 02:47 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
They found the little girl dead.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33945506/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

I hope they kill the mother and whomever she sold the kid to.
Just more fucking scum that needs to be wiped off this earth.

Morgan

#31821 - 11/17/09 01:08 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
It wouldn't surprise me one bit, if the mother was found to be mentally unfit for trial, and instead of jail, would be placed in a mental hospital to be stabalized and eventually released.

#31822 - 11/17/09 01:18 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Asmedious]
Sonsosatan Offline
stranger

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Mentally ill or not, an innocent child's life, inherent in it all the potential to aid in moving society, culture, science forward is now lost forever.
Morgan is correct, the mother should not be able to move forward, her atoms should be scattered for better use by the planet as fertilizer.
In the mother's base elements at least she can be a positive contributor.
Why is it always the children that must suffer?

#31830 - 11/17/09 03:20 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Sonsosatan]
CJB Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
The mom probably won't do much time, unfortunately...I foresee child abuse and (not sure exactly what it's called) making a minor be a prostitute. If otherwise, I'd be pleasantly surprised...bitch should die.

Why is it the children that must suffer? I'd say it's because they make much easier targets.

(...yeah, sometimes I can be an asshole)

#32283 - 11/26/09 07:29 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/

Just came across this site. They have some pretty cool merchandise for sale. I will definitely be ordering some shirts from them.

#32285 - 11/26/09 07:52 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Thanks for the link, 6, they definitely have some clever and artistic designs. The Jesus fish on a BBQ grill has to be my favorite though ;\) Just told the boyfriend he needs to get that for me. I'd also like it as a decal covering my entire rear windshield of my SUV.

#32669 - 12/08/09 06:04 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Congratulations Maw! Gloat all you want; you certainly earned it. Got any big celebrations planned?

#32671 - 12/08/09 06:50 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: MawhrinSkel
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... Sigh of relief... I've just received notice that I have passed my last exam for the teacher's ed course. Two and a half years of hard fucking work. The degree of satisfaction I feel cannot be expressed in words. This is not gloating. This is basking in the sublime post-orgasmic glow.

Now all you need are some commemorative cartoons ...

#32675 - 12/08/09 07:06 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
CJB Offline

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
I just want you to know that those were some of the funniest cartoons I've ever read. I can't figure out if I liked the monad or the quark better...
Where did you get those?

#32689 - 12/08/09 09:33 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: CJB]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: CJB
I just want you to know that those were some of the funniest cartoons I've ever read. I can't figure out if I liked the monad or the quark better... Where did you get those?

Some old academic magazine; I am a collector of inspired cartoons. Here's one dedicated to Jake:

My favorite cartoonist is George Booth; go here, use "George Booth" as a search term, and enjoy. I am particularly fond of his pre-bipedal-cavepeople.

#32726 - 12/09/09 08:05 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
BFranklin Offline
stranger

Loc: Boston
Sell the MOTHER into prostitution...maybe to Al Qaeda.
Or better yet, make her do time in a MEN'S penitentiary.

Page 11 of 19 « First<910111213>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.037 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.