Page 14 of 19 « First<1213141516>Last »
Topic Options
#38916 - 05/30/10 06:57 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Meq Offline
Banned

My mother's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel might be physically weak and useless at stalking prey, but it's no idiot. It has Lesser Black Magic figured out like a true Satanist.

It knows exactly how to utilize its 'cuteness' to manipulate humans (with a pretty little dance and yap it has perfected to a tee) into yielding to its demands - giving it yummy titbits. The proof is in the pudding - attempts to keep its weight down have failed. It knows exactly how to reduce humans to moronic condition/response machines bendable to its canine will.

Did it read LaVey's section on using sentiment to manipulate, by any chance? ;\)

#38930 - 05/30/10 08:17 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Meq]
Adversary Offline
pledge

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS1dO0JC2EE
Pause and mute this video. Fast forward to 0:32. Keep it paused / muted for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow
Open this in another tab. Play with the volume on.

Go back to the original tab and hit play, with it still muted.

You now have a music video.

Edited by Adversary (05/30/10 08:51 PM)

#39534 - 06/23/10 08:54 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Adversary]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
One of my budgie hens Pebbles has a cloacal prolapse, due to calcium deficiency. The poor thing had to get it stitched in place yesterday, along with a round of antibiotics and calcium syrup sent home for me to give her.

Woke up this morning to find that it had popped out again, so, back to the vets we went. He had to pop it back in twice today, but so far it's staying in by itself. Hopefully she can get through the night and keep it inside.

After much pathetic sobbing whilst in the shower this morning (and while trying to put on my makeup, and blow dry my hair, and driving to work), I'm pretty damned tired.

#39535 - 06/23/10 09:04 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Nemesis]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Oh, I'm so sorry, Nemesis. \:\( Can you do some healing visualisation for her or is that not your thing? I do hope she feels much better soon and am thinking of you both.

#39737 - 07/01/10 12:25 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
Wish the girl I was seeing had not got fixed. She was of prime pedigree, but she decided to get a vasectomy after having three girls. Dammit I just want to create my sun/son without all this feeling garbage. Well guess i'm on the the next <*}}}}><.

#39739 - 07/01/10 12:51 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: NeoZombie]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
You can consider trying to spread your seed through artificial means.
One of the women that I work for purchased sperm from a "Sperm Bank," and got her self inseminated with it. Had an adorable baby girl.
She also bought extra sperm from the same “donor,” for future use. (They store it for her.)

Of course you would have to be the kind of person that a woman wants to have babies from. It's all done anonymously so you don't have to worry about child support or anything like that.

I believe that the donor has the option to make themselves available for the child to find at a later date if they wish to do so, but it's not a requirement.

You could assure your "legacy" passes on (that is if anyone decides to buy your sperm) and you even get paid for it.

I would do this myself, but alas, I'm too OLD. I think you have to be 30 and under to donate.

PS. Sorry but if anyone is thinking about making a "withdrawal" for gastronomy purposes, they don't sell shots, plus the stuff is frozen, so it would only be a spermcicle anyway.

#39740 - 07/01/10 01:42 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Asmedious]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
You can consider trying to spread your seed through artificial means.
One of the women that I work for purchased sperm from a "Sperm Bank," and got her self inseminated with it. Had an adorable baby girl.
She also bought extra sperm from the same “donor,” for future use. (They store it for her.)

Of course you would have to be the kind of person that a woman wants to have babies from. It's all done anonymously so you don't have to worry about child support or anything like that.

I believe that the donor has the option to make themselves available for the child to find at a later date if they wish to do so, but it's not a requirement.

You could assure your "legacy" passes on (that is if anyone decides to buy your sperm) and you even get paid for it.

I would do this myself, but alas, I'm too OLD. I think you have to be 30 and under to donate.

PS. Sorry but if anyone is thinking about making a "withdrawal" for gastronomy purposes, they don't sell shots, plus the stuff is frozen, so it would only be a spermcicle anyway.

I'm not paying no serogate mother. Have you priced those lately?

#39742 - 07/01/10 01:57 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: NeoZombie]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: NeoZombie
Wish the girl I was seeing had not got fixed. She was of prime pedigree, but she decided to get a vasectomy after having three girls. Dammit I just want to create my sun/son without all this feeling garbage. Well guess i'm on the the next <*}}}}><.

NeoZombie - the girl you were seeing did not get a vasectomy. Men get vasectomies. Incidentally, if you think financing a surrogate (?) mother for your precious seed will be financially taxing then I seriously you suggest putting off regular fatherhood for some time as that doesn't come cheap either.

#39851 - 07/03/10 11:19 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: felixgarnet]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Look, America is mentioned by name in the Bible, we are the chosen ones!

*I would have put this in the image gallery but that forum seems to be giving me problems at the moment.

#40617 - 07/21/10 02:40 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
A recently closed thread had the potential to pepper my week with comedy gold.

Things is gonna get fucked up and you guys won't like satan too much when he's (seriously) raping your asshole with astral projections of penis monsters.

Alas, it shall be missed. \:\)

Also, today I found out that one of my favorite 70's TV shows is being remade. The all new Hawaii 5-0 looks to have a bit of promise with cast members from Lost & Battlestar Galactica. It'll probably suck though.

Obama's speech today was emotionally charged and as ridiculous as expected. I wish I could get away with saying stuff at work that he gets away with saying. I can imagine the look I'd get from my boss if I said something like we're going to have to spend millions on a solution... but we won't know if it'll work or not until we spend the money.

Finally, knee surgery impending (again). I am the boon of my Doc's practice and the bane of my insurance co it seems \:\)

#40620 - 07/21/10 04:11 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fnord]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Fnord
A recently closed thread had the potential to pepper my week with comedy gold.

Things is gonna get fucked up and you guys won't like satan too much when he's (seriously) raping your asshole with astral projections of penis monsters.

Alas, it shall be missed. \:\)

Ah <wipes tear> this redoubles my belief in the human race ... and that my children will easily subjugate them.
;\)

#40632 - 07/21/10 08:46 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: NeoZombie]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:

Just caught this response now.

No, I didn't mean that you PAY for a serogate mother. Actually they are the ones that pay for the sperm, then have the baby.
You would have no rights or contacts to the baby though, but no obligations either.
This idea is not to so that you can have a child to raise, it is ONLY to ensure that your genes get passed on. Heck you might father a hundred children with this method.

#40811 - 07/25/10 06:09 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Asmedious]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
 Quote:

Just caught this response now.

No, I didn't mean that you PAY for a serogate mother. Actually they are the ones that pay for the sperm, then have the baby.
You would have no rights or contacts to the baby though, but no obligations either.
This idea is not to so that you can have a child to raise, it is ONLY to ensure that your genes get passed on. Heck you might father a hundred children with this method.

I know I should be more "long winded but....
Don't give that dolt anymore ideas, PLEASE! You, of all people, should know what the end results are.

#40841 - 07/25/10 07:39 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Nyte]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

People like that do best with sheep. At least the offspring do not live long enough to type in this forum...

Hmmmm maybe that is baaaaaaaa-d advise as well...

~T~

#41407 - 08/04/10 01:16 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I just came across what is definitely the funniest joke I have heard in a long time:

A man meets a woman at a bar. He tells her he just got divorced because his wife found him too kinky. The woman tells the man her husband left her for the same reason.

So they go back to her house and the woman says she needs to slip into something more comfy, and goes into her bedroom. She comes out 5 minutes later wearing an all-leather dominatrix outfit, and notices the man is leaving. She yells "I thought you were into kinky sex"? The man says.....

"Lady, I just screwed your dog and crapped into your purse, I'm done"

Page 14 of 19 « First<1213141516>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.