Page 15 of 19 « First<1314151617>Last »
Topic Options
#42593 - 08/28/10 03:40 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I never cease to be amazed at the random shit I find online:

#42594 - 08/28/10 03:45 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Damn, I would look good in that. But I'd need a cape. Or some kind of cloak to emphasize the fact that I'm a superhero.

Sorry, I can't take it anywhere near as seriously as the person in the costume. He seemed really proud. About as proud as my daughter in a butterfly princess costume on Halloween.

#42595 - 08/28/10 03:54 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jake999 Offline

I only have one thing to ask.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Confusion of the elderly is a crime. \:\)

#42596 - 08/28/10 04:04 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Jake999]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Just some random image I came across.

What the subject in the photograph is supposed to be is beyond me. But I am going to have to agree with Skaf and venture a guess of Satanic superhero (villain?)

He truly does wear that costume with all the pride of a little girl dressed like a princess on Halloween - and none of the good reason for that pride.

Picture taken from here

#42605 - 08/29/10 12:16 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Caption should read:

Back in the 80's when KISS was looking at replacing Vinny Vincent a bunch of different characters auditioned for the part of lead guitarist.

#42607 - 08/29/10 12:32 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: ta2zz]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Caption should read:

Back in the 80's when KISS was looking at replacing Vinny Vincent a bunch of different characters auditioned for the part of lead guitarist.

LOL! The early KISS costumes flashed through my mind when I first saw the pic too.

#42610 - 08/29/10 12:56 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Jake999]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Or this...

Misty morning,clouds in the sky
Without warning,the wizard walks by
Casting his shadow,weaving his spell
Funny clothes,tinkling bell

Ding-a-ling

#42663 - 08/31/10 07:07 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Dedalus Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
I found a new toy. A stupid, addicting toy, like all the good ones. If you hate your free time and want it to go away, look no further.

Tone Matrix

Edited by Dedalus (08/31/10 07:11 AM)
Edit Reason: one-liner

#42678 - 08/31/10 08:01 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Dedalus]
wormholetheory Offline
stranger

I found Something cool coming across some random forum...

It shows dramatic footage of a dude running while another window pans past your house and neighborhood using Google Earth pics.

#43360 - 09/30/10 03:35 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: wormholetheory]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas

Anyone ever heard of The Lost City of.... DEMILLE?

I swear, truth is way better than fiction.

Evidently, Cecil B. DeMille, upon finishing his epic "The Ten Commandments" had the entire city he constructed taken apart and buried in the desert (in California).

In the early 80's a group went looking for it and eventually located the site which became a bona fide archaeological dig.

There are still 12 Sphinxes out there waiting to be found... make a great backyard decoration (if it weren't illegal... the site is now an official historical site).

Anyway, that's what I learned today. My contribution to pedagogy.

EDIT:
More pics HERE

Edited by Fnord (09/30/10 03:37 PM)

#43637 - 10/16/10 12:40 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fnord]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

If anyone is interested in seeing "Inside the Church of Satan" but doesn't want to pay for it I have provided a free version of it here.

#43643 - 10/16/10 01:29 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
If anyone is interested in seeing "Inside the Church of Satan" but doesn't want to pay for it I have provided a free version of it here.

Bought my copy from Joshua P. Warren. I enjoyed it, thought it was a really good documentary on the topic of Satanism. All the interviews and questions asked were answered very well. Being able to see Magister Lang's home was incredible, damn that guy is rich. The Black House of the North is amazing. I especially like his ritual chamber. You could see alot of time was put into the chamber. It's a very good film and I would recomend it.

#43644 - 10/16/10 02:45 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Lamar]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I thought Mr. Warren was overly dramatic in the film with his narration which made it very cheesy. I also thought the movie was way too long. It was pretty funny when that one guy (his name escapes me) was having an incredibly difficult time explaining the concept of stratification. And one thing that really surprised me was the different answers given to the same questions, in particular, the matter of drug legalization. I get the feeling that had they all been asked the questions at the same time they all would have parroted Gilmore's answer.

All things considered, it wasn't a horrible movie but I am glad that I downloaded it for free rather than paid for it.

#50488 - 03/05/11 05:14 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Just wanted to share.....

LONDON A 350-year-old notebook which documents the trials of women convicted of witchcraft in England during the 17th century has been published online.

The notebook written by Nehemiah Wallington, an English Puritan, recounts the fate of women accused of having relationships with the devil at a time when England was embroiled in a bitter civil war.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41925163/ns/world_news-europe/

http://chiccmanchester.wordpress.com/

Morgan

#53277 - 04/21/11 10:31 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ok, so WTF is up with ONA thread that will not die!? Something about circles...

From time to time, 'you people' need to post in or PM just so I know you are still alive. I would hate to miss a good wake.

I went out to a the local 'alternative bar' a few nights ago. OK, so are the kids today into gay music?

I have Danzig tickets for May in Bmo. PM me if you want to meet-up. And is there any chance that I could go to at least one Danzig show and not have to kick the shit out of anyone. Just because I look like a 'normal' guy does not mean that I am not Death incarnate. Something about books and covers...

I still contend Black Box wine is the best 'box wine' ever.

I really think I need to take a bar tending course. Every time I go into a bar I feel like I have to walk the bar frau through the drink I want made. We had a hot few days and I was going to buy the bar a pitcher of summer Pimms and they had no idea what I was talking about - savages!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/pimms-cup-10000001646369/

Page 15 of 19 « First<1314151617>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.