Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »
Topic Options
#53279 - 04/21/11 10:50 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Kids are into pretty gay music these days. I blame MTV. But since you were in an "alternative bar" it is probably a good chance it was a gay bar so gay music is to be expected. ;\)

I wont be making it to see Danzig, or any other shows until July but I am driving to the coast tomorrow to hook up with a chick who has a sweet Danzig tat on her back. That's gotta count for something.

If you like that drink try yucca. Every time I have made it there was way more alcohol and a wider variety of fruit involved. And it was a long process with A LOT of shaking but it turns out so good if done right.

#53282 - 04/22/11 01:40 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
6 that drink sounds soooo good right now. If only the weather would just warm up a bit more and I definitely would be staying home! Tequila does some funny things to me. The clothes stay on but I want to see how everyone kisses when I drink the stuff. I don't know why, but I just do.

And Fist, you were in an "alternative bar", so yes, there will be gay music playing. I'm surprised you don't know that being either gay or bi is now the "in" thing to be. Not saying one shouldn't be, it just seems to be what EVERYONE is claiming any more. The girls especially, even when they don't really seem that in to being with another girl. Kinda odd, but interesting how it's grown to be what's popular.

Most bartenders today only serve the "popular" drinks, but that doesn't mean they're worth drinking. Some of the best drinks are older mixes but they've never heard of them. It's really a bummer.

Danzig...I didn't even know they were still out there playing. Damn '80s music seems to keep finding it's way back up on stage but like you, I'm good with that. ;\)

#54722 - 05/20/11 01:46 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Nyte]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Just got emailed this link from a friend.
Thought it was very cool,and should be shared.

http://www.mapofmetal.com/#/home

Enjoy,
Morgan

#54747 - 05/20/11 09:45 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Nyte Offline

To jump off of your post Morgan....For those that have enjoyed Ritchie Blackmore through the years.

http://www.blackmoresnight.com/

He's a playin' fool even now and a force all his own.

I did enjoy listening to the site Morgan. It reminded me of many of the nights we spent listening to those bands while I was just a young teen! Ah, when life was easy but we thought it was soooo rough. \:D

#54811 - 05/20/11 10:20 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Reminds me a lot of this:
Ishkur's Guide to Electronic Music

Awesome site... kinda been hoping somebody would adopt this model for other genres.

#55073 - 05/26/11 12:01 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: The Zebu]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Come on, everyone needs a little extra head now and then...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13522546

M

Ps,
If I had the extra cash I would so bid on it...

Edited by Morgan (05/26/11 12:02 AM)
Edit Reason: added ps

#55075 - 05/26/11 01:33 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

I just want to ask a question why would you want someone else's skull in your possession you would think it was staring at you and put a towel over it \:\(

#55077 - 05/26/11 01:59 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Dirty Harry]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

The skull is encased in a beautiful victorian style box. The skull has a wreath of flowers on it. It is beautiful, sad, yet something to be treasured.

I would find it fitting yet ironic, since he was a saint that ran around and caused hell for it to be owned by a Satanist.
I think the church would feel a little pain over that.
I think it would fit in with my old style bedroom furniture quite nicely.

M

#55080 - 05/26/11 02:29 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
It would also go well over my casket. I imagine it would be a hell of a conversation starter as well.

~T~

#57851 - 07/31/11 02:36 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: ta2zz]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
So, I go to Danzig for my birfday...

Trying very hard to NOT fight anyone. Do these retards realize they are at a very hard core metal show? People getting all assed-up because folks were pushing and shoving up against "the push". Security was completely out of control. I got at least three warnings for having a good time. Why don't these suburban assholes just walk around with a helmet so nothing bad happens to them.

Chi-rist, and everybody is just so fucking doughy. When I was a kid, kids were stripped down - lean and mean.

Recommendation: be careful about going to a show with your SO. Mine, the bitches were on me like white on rice, a glass of milk and a snow storm. My wife was none too pleased. Great show, nice date, ended in no sex. Such is life...

Did I mention I have a disease?

In other news, do try the Black Box Shiraz. Most reds leave me with a headache, not this one. Really, I like it with a little flat bread and some hard cheese. The wife brought me back a nice selection of EVO, balsamic vinegar, and hard meats and cheese from her last trip to Italia.

Have you heard Ministry's treatment of Black Betty? I had a 'holy shit' moment.

And yes, I do, in fact, enjoy Flock of Seagulls. Wanna' fight about it?

WTF is up the Chat Room. Rick is not answering his phone these days. That means he is either dead, to drunk to to pick up the phone, or laid up with some hooka'. Oh, he might be busy with actual work. Wait, are we talking about the same guy?...

#57874 - 07/31/11 12:49 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I'm jealous of your seeing Danzig. Hopefully he will swing around my neck of the woods soon. The last show I went to was Alkaline Trio on the 15th. Not as hardcore, to be sure, but the place was packed and the music was great. Security was a little aggressive there too; I saw a guy get tackled for jumping on stage (after the band had already left) to get a set list.

I got to see DOOM last month along with Religious War and a few others. That was more my type of show. The venue was hidden amongst a bunch of industrial zones in "the bad part" of Portland and there was no security. Things got a little rough when one guy groped another guy's girl in the pit; I've never seen a broken nose bleed so much.

I'm not much of a wine guy myself but I was visiting my sister the other day and she gave me a glass of chocolate raspberry wine and it was much better than I was expecting. It's not something I would buy (I prefer liquor) but others may like it.

Ministry covers Ram Jam? That could be interesting. I haven't heard anything since "Rio Grande Blood" but I think I am going to have to try and find the Black Betty cover online.

#58003 - 08/06/11 08:46 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nyte Offline

I haven't figured this one out yet....People post everything and anything on their pages, like Facebook and then wonder why others are "all up in their business". Really?! Don't post your shit for everyone to see and no one will know what you are saying and doing! Not every one of your FB friends are really your friends, dumbasses. If they can get one up on ya, they usually will and have a good laugh while making you look like a bigger ass than you‘ve all ready made yourself look!

Stupidity is abound and most are taking a full swig as the cup is passed!!

#65659 - 03/24/12 06:47 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Nyte]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Anyone going to this???

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/22/atheist-rally-billed-as-coming-out-moment-for-nonbelievers/

M.

#65662 - 03/24/12 12:47 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Lokian88 Offline
pledge

Loc: New England
Seem to be an awful lot of one-liners in this thread. Does that mean as long as you are part of the "in crowd", or "I'm more Satanic than you" crowd that such things are then permissible?

I realize that I won't gain any ground with such a statement, but seriously, there is conformity to a particular format, or their is hypocrisy, and I think I see alot of the latter here.

#65664 - 03/24/12 01:10 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Lokian88]
Erich Zann Offline

Loc: Germany
Well, from what I know one-liners are sometimes okay if the user normally makes longer (better!) statements and has built some credit in here - though they still should be avoided.
But it's a difference if you post a one-liner in a real discussion or in a "random thoughts"-thread like here. The opener stated that this topic can be used for sharing things outside of the shoutbox which obviously are too "small" for a new topic.
So regarding the fact that the purpose of this thread is not a discussion, one-liners might be acceptable in here.

-Bart Simpson

Page 16 of 19 « First<1415161718>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.