Page 7 of 19 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#21805 - 03/09/09 07:55 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Just wanted to share a story about my daughter that made me laugh when i was told it the other day.

It happened when she was four and my mother had just bought and given her a fairy costume compleat with wand.

She put it on and went off and played for about 10 minutes, only to come back to Mum and say in a very disgusted voice whilst waving the wand around "Grandma, this isn't working"!

What a let down that must have been. Damn fake magick wand! ;\)

Zeph

#21835 - 03/10/09 12:15 PM Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: ZephyrGirl]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
LOL. Your story reminded me of something my kids said once. We were shopping as a family, Walmart or K Mart, and I don't remember their ages at the time. Young, maybe 8 and 6 or 10 and 8. We were in the underwear section looking for granny undies for my wife. I was bored beyond belief. The wife is scouring the plain Jane undies for her sizes. My kids look at the lingerie and the oldest tells the youngest "this is what mom and dad wear when they have sex". I was both shocked and amused. I had to hold back the laughter and dismay. All kind of thoughts go through a parent's head when they hear something like that come from a youngster. Have you been spying on us when we are having "relations"? Maybe they picked it up on the playground? I'll never forget that statement. Me and the wife just kind of looked at each other with that knowing look and could sense each other's thoughts. I don't think we ever took them undie shopping again, LOL.

#21839 - 03/10/09 12:45 PM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: fakepropht]
Meq Offline
Banned

Reminds me of when my 4 year old sister (yes, four!) asked her shocked father:
"Daddy, when am I old enough to have sex?"

Having started school a few weeks earlier (yes, 4 in the UK is too damned young), the older junior kids (age 7-11) in the playground were happy to spell out the delights of the birds and the bees to the shocked post-toddlers - including such delights as fellatio, anal, smegma eating (off biscuits/cookies, yum!), and my favorite kids' topic: "Mars bar parties"...

It's easy for adults to forget just how sordid playground talk can be!

#21850 - 03/11/09 12:07 AM Friday the 13th [Re: Meq]
Big Slick

So what does an unemployed, bored out of his skull, looking for a job guy do on Friday the 13th? He feeds the family grilled cheese sandwiches and goes to his tattoist for yet another $13 #13 tattoo. It will be small and rushed. But I guarantee it will be much better than the 5 string mistake Mike currently has on his arm. One of these days I will convince the wife to take pics of my tattoos and post them here for you cats to ridicule and critique to no end.

#21957 - 03/13/09 01:16 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
Mayan warriors. I am watching a show on the History Channel where the guy who is a former Navy Seal checks out ancient cultures, their weapons and warfare. Tonight is the Mayan's, their weapons were crude but very effective. They were vicious and feared warriors. Interesting stuff...

Roger.

#21969 - 03/13/09 11:37 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: Meq]
KaosKrieg Offline
stranger

Loc: NYC, USA
Wow, I just learned something new today about Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. I just learned what a Mars Bar Party is! I'll never going to look at that sweet succulent morsel the same way again.

Does that make me too young or too old to not know about this?

#21995 - 03/14/09 01:42 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: KaosKrieg]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
lol, I learned about that yesterday...

#22024 - 03/15/09 12:59 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: KaosKrieg]
Big Slick

It appears there is no truth to the Mars Bar Party story concerning Mick, Keith, and Marriane. Check the full article at Snopes.com. My preferred site of debunking urban legends and myths.

Snopes

#22026 - 03/15/09 01:57 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: fakepropht]
Meq Offline
Banned

Indeed fake, there is a link to that very Snopes article on the Wikipedia article I linked to (it also cites it).

Another playground classic back in the day was "floppy disk drive fucking". LOL, must have required a small todger.

#22143 - 03/17/09 07:40 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: Meq]
KaosKrieg Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Mequa
Indeed fake, there is a link to that very Snopes article on the Wikipedia article I linked to (it also cites it).

Another playground classic back in the day was "floppy disk drive fucking". LOL, must have required a small todger.

I must have spent my childhood under a rock. Is that in the literal sense?

I think I'll need that Mars Bar now.

#22212 - 03/18/09 07:32 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: KaosKrieg]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I'm kinda paraphrasing this quote from one of my friends on another site.

"Just because you are morally opposed to something, doesn't mean that the masses don't deserve it."

If the masses, in all its forms, enjoy being on their knees and worshipping a (insert various gods name), don't they deserve whatever they fall for?

If "we" are not actively looking for/pushing for converts, why should it matter which group the weak fall prey to?

M

#22213 - 03/18/09 08:51 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: Morgan]
KaosKrieg Offline
stranger

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I just wanted to knnow what "floppy disk drive fucking" was. I don't understand...

#22402 - 03/22/09 11:52 PM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: KaosKrieg]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I guess having sex with your computer... via the floppy disk drive slot... or am I taking that too literally?

Physically impossible - but these are "kids" ideas, I guess.

#22414 - 03/23/09 10:22 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: daevid777]
Meq Offline
Banned

Nope, you're not taking it too literally.
I remember convincing some kids back in the say that so-and-so managed to insert his "floppy" (or not so floppy) di[s/c]k into drive A until achieving an O. Didn't raise any doubts then. I guess after getting over what a blowjob or smegma cookie/biccy is, nothing seems impossible.

Although it could simply be a way of saying the person(s) responsible has/have an incredibly small dong.

With VHS, however, it may be/have been more physically possible. Might raise some odd looks when taking it to be repaired after though \:D

#22416 - 03/23/09 10:31 AM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: Meq]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
 Quote:

With VHS, however, it may be/have been more physically possible. Might raise some odd looks when taking it to be repaired after though

This is for you, Mequa.

SEX BOX

Edited by Draculesti (03/23/09 10:44 AM)
Edit Reason: Couln't figure out how to embed the damned video.

Homo Homini Lupus

Page 7 of 19 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.