Page 8 of 19 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#22593 - 03/26/09 06:15 PM Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things [Re: Draculesti]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
It never ceases to amaze me how small and narrow minded people can be... One of my Cousins recently discovered that I was a Satanist. I saw him at the VFW today and went to say hi and shake his hand. He wouldn't shake my hand and said, "Get the fuck away from me." When I asked him what the fuck his problem was he said, "I don't associate with devil worshipers." He claims to be an Evangelical Xian. What a fucktard. Oh well, I have plenty of other family and friends that I already don't have enough time to spend with. I should have fucked with his head and did my best demon imitation and tell him I curse him to hell or something, but there were too many other people around. LOL

Roger.

#22648 - 03/27/09 11:00 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ahh, Mississippi in the spring - thunderstorms and tornadoes. At least can enjoy the fireworks to a nice Gin and Tonic.

I do miss the company of women....

I really do need some new music. Taking donations at this time...

#22667 - 03/28/09 05:47 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Now, at this point my only real question is what to do with a day off?

Memphis or NOLA?

#22668 - 03/28/09 06:16 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
NOLA for the food
Memphis for Elvis

#22671 - 03/28/09 09:58 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
I have over 18,000 songs on my computer....wanna put in a request?
#22692 - 03/30/09 01:04 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
My opinion is Memphis. Better food, better entertainment, less crowds, friendlier people. Gambling, cheaper prices. Sun City, Graceland, Blues Hall of Fame. Memphis is #2 on my list of places to move to.

#22698 - 03/30/09 11:09 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: fakepropht]
SikPhil Offline
stranger

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
This magazine weird New Jersey has supposedly found the Devils' tree.Hoax or not.Iam on my way to find out....is there a way to post pictures?
#22704 - 03/30/09 02:11 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: SikPhil]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Ever since they filmed that damn "Twilight" movie out here there has been an increasing number of douche bag kids who wear dark clothing, fake fangs and fancy themselves as vampires. Now they have gone to far!

Some friends and I were walking to the bar last night and took a shortcut through this park where we came across a "gang" of these vamp kids who said something about us not going into THEIR park at night. Something about how it is dangerous blah blah blah.

It is bad enough we have wannabe gangbangers out here, but now I have to put up with some punk ass kids roleplaying at being creatures of the night? I think I will gather some wooden stakes and friends and go chase these retards down. Then they will understand that they are the ones who should be afraid of us.

Ok, I'm done venting now- but seriously, fuck that movie.

#22706 - 03/30/09 03:16 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
"Twilight" was ok. I kind of enjoyed it for what it's worth. Nothing spectecular.

You are right though about ANYONE who watches a film, then believes that they are a character from it. They are total retards. Hell even most certified retards that I have worked with can tell the difference between a movie and reality.

#22715 - 03/30/09 09:29 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Asmedious]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
I was, and still am, fascinated by vampires. I love the lore of these creatures. I wouldn't find the idea of vampires actually being real unappealing. However (before I get lumped in with above mentioned retards) I have both feet firmly planted in reality. The only vampire I know to be real is a psychic one.

Homo Homini Lupus

#22779 - 04/02/09 10:00 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Haha, I guess I'm missing a lot not living in Amerika. No vampire kids here. I know I couldn't stand the sight of them but at least they would provide me with something to do ;\)
The worst shit I've come across is emo kids and those disgusting Jap lolita wannabes. Yeah, and goths... Too much make up and dressed up for halloween isn't exactly my cup of tea, though I wouldn't go bother them as they leave in peace too...
I appreciate "normal" citizens, you can dress nice and with style, but not like you're going to a costume party. Guess I'm a bit conservative when it comes to clothing and manners.

#22867 - 04/03/09 10:13 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Really? With a hula hoop hanging from your nose? That's conservative? Maybe in these times that actually is.

#23952 - 05/01/09 09:21 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: fakepropht]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Hi,
I received this invite, I thought I would put it out here since I won't be getting to England anytime soon. \:\(
Maybe someone overseas might go and talk about it.
Anyway, Enjoy,
Morgan

`..Sacred to Liberty & Friendship..'

You are cordially invited to attend an evening of wine & merriment at
The Castle Inn,
High Street, Castle Bytham,
Grantham, Lincs NG33 4RZ
UNITED KINGDOM

Bank Holiday Monday, 25th May from 3pm til late
The building will be closed to the general public for the day, there will be a free buffet for guests, a hearty selection of real ales and spirits available at the bar. Throughout the evening there will be live music and entertainments.
A selection of papers and items relating to the Clubs history will be on display, including books and curios owned by members ranging from the 1700's to the late 1800's, esoteric books from the 1940's, letters photographs and postcards from the 1950's and 1960's, contemporary diagrams, robes insignia and magical items all of which give an indication of the esoteric interests of the Hell Fire Club and the Knights of St Francis., some of the modern publications of the Club and, my personal favourite, a vinyl recording of the `Dashwood Quickstep' by Leonard Alvey and the Darktown Dandies'!
There will be a talk from 4pm on 'The Hell Fire Club Today' by one of the Stewards, and an opportunity to discover what membership really means

About the Club:
Founded in 1748 by the legendary anti-establishment figure Sir Francis Dashwood Baron le Despencer, the Club has retained its aura of mystery, secrecy and sulphur! Virtually nothing is publically known of their meetings or the ideals that motivated them, after an unfortunate expose in the gutter press of the day Dashwood removed himself from society and never spoke openly about his Club…
After the death of its founder and most of its original members, Dashwoods daughter Rachel Frances Antonina continued its traditions and taught its mysteries both privately in Buckinghamshire and to a mixed group in London in the 1800's.
`..A magnificent witch she was..' wrote Thomas de Quincey, a beauty who was also a scholar, Rachel studied alchemy,classical languages including Hebrew, and devoted herself to spiritual and occult studies, so much so that in London society she was known as Rachel `The Infidel' Dashwood.
Drawing on ancient classical myth, the symbols of the Tarot, alchemy, astrology, sacred geometry and the Kabbalah, the teachings and unique world view of Rachel Dashwood have persisted into the present century.

The Hell Fire Club Today:
Functioning still in the traditional manner, the Club is quite literally that- a `friendly society' of men and women who gather together as equals to enjoy wine and good company. There are no fees, no `initiations' and no rituals or dogma.
The Club does have traditions, and a symbolism quite unlike any other, always communicated underground by a `Steward', but it is neither a religion nor a definable philosophy on its own, rather it is a celebration of the `taste' of life in all its variety.

http://www.hellfireclubbooks.co.uk

#24816 - 05/20/09 04:07 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

If you feel like you need something to do.
Like your personal growth/brain is stuck.
Ask questions of yourself.

Go read a book.
Go to a book store, go to a library.

Do something to make your mind work and not turn into a mass of static cells.

I don't want to hear from newbies that they know everything and that they don't have more to learn.

There is always more to learn.

Morgan

#24817 - 05/20/09 04:20 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
miriam Offline
pledge

Loc: Seattle, WA
thanks for that website link.
i'm scouring the club's book list now. their book bindings are impeccable. it's difficult to find such high quality manuscripts and books if you aren't sure where to look.

this is fabulous stuff!

Page 8 of 19 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.