Page 9 of 19 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#24818 - 05/20/09 04:24 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: miriam]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Exactly why newbies should sometimes shut the fuck up.

Your sarcasm adds nothing to the conversation.

You proved my point about people needing to be spoonfed.

No links were added for a reason. People need to get off their asses and do their own work.

If everything is handed to you, you don't understand the value of it.

I expect better from you.

Morgan

#24819 - 05/20/09 04:32 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
miriam Offline
pledge

Loc: Seattle, WA
i think we've misunderstood each other. i was/am being sincere, no sarcasm.
i was referring a link you added previously to the hell fire book club, which (as you know) has interesting books in particularly nice editions.

i should have replied to that thread rather than your newest one to be clear. oops.
i was simply thanking you for this link, because i'm excited about buying some of their books, and reading up!

Edited by miriam (05/20/09 04:33 AM)

#24820 - 05/20/09 04:34 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: miriam]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Okay, sorry then.
Yes, I believe we misunderstood each other.

Morgan

#27321 - 07/21/09 06:08 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I need a vacation for my vacation.

I took two weeks off, threw a HUGE blowout (kid friendly) 4th of July party, went on a couple of road trips, stayed up late, and ate more red meat than I am use to.

A few months ago I got Fallout 3 for my birthday. I finally got around to playing it. It is VERY distracting.

I have a bunch of new replies to make and I will get to them in due coarse. Right now, this is all I have the energy for.

This to shall pass....

#27349 - 07/22/09 12:32 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Jester Offline
pledge

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I play a lot of Fallout 3, something about being a survivor in the wastelands of a post-nuclear holocaust was appealing. I think it's because I got to vicariously live out my mad max fantasy.

I have been enjoying the Fantasia film festival here in Montreal. I haven't seen as man movies as I would have liked to see, but, I have caught some good ones. Which include, Thirst (Park Chan Woo's new film, director of Oldboy) an Australian movie called The Horseman, a canadian film called Sweet Karma. I plan to see more, but working nights cuts into my movie going experiences.

#27409 - 07/23/09 04:51 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Jester]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

When stupidity runs rampant......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8163918.stm

unreal..............

Oh, and found this website as well...

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/

Kinda interesting and weird.

Morg

Edited by Morgan (07/23/09 05:49 AM)
Edit Reason: added second link

#27428 - 07/23/09 11:24 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Morgan]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Nazi symbols illegal in Germany? That is just as retarded as Holocaust denial laws. What is it with people being big pussies lately?

Regarding the other website: Meq showed me that one a few weeks ago in chat. Some funny stories in that publication.

#27482 - 07/25/09 08:02 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
I am sure in time "hate crime" laws are coming. The bill has already passed the Senate. Does that not sound a lot like George Oswell's "Thought Crime." I can tell you now how this will play out knowing how the Liberal-Egalitarian mindset works. Any attack by whites upon non-whites will automatically be a hate crime, even if race was not a factor, whereas any attack by non-whites upon whites will never be a hate crime, regardless if race was a factor. The media will just classify that as "random crime."
I am not one who believes in the concept of prisons. I believe in crime control by eliminating the criminal element. Consequently I believe in a massive expansion of the death penalty. Lex Talonis.

#27848 - 08/03/09 09:04 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Samuel Hain]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Texts between my mom and I when my friend Jane and I were eating at a Thai restaurant yesterday:

Mom: I've decided to kick u off of the trivia game cuz ur just too smart for the rest of us...lol

Me: Gee thanks mom. Good thing I didn't go to college. Then I'd dominate.

Mom: If u had gone to college, I would never have asked u to play, lol jk!

At this point, my friend and I were laughing, partly in disbelief. But that's my mom for you.

Me: Jane just spit water out of her mouth, lol

Mom: Thx for sharing ;\)

Me: Your welcome.

Mom: Tell Jane I never knew she was a spitter.

Wtf? Yeah, my mom rocks like that.

#27886 - 08/03/09 08:17 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Nemesis]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Does Mom swing?

Anyway, just as I got all healed up from my last mishap, I managed to roll down a hill today on a trail run. I got cut up pretty good on the rocks, cut a huge gouge in my hand, smashed my right knee and twisted my left ankle. It happened at about two miles out. Sooo, it was bloody two mile limp back to base.

Next week, I go to Korea. Fuck me....

#27889 - 08/03/09 09:10 PM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Mom's too insecure to swing. A trait she passed down to her daughter in a diluted form.

Geez Fist, you're only supposed to roll down grassy hills when you frolic, not rocky, thorny ones! And chase butterflies, and tiptoe through the tulips...Is frolicking part of training?

Are you going to be able to log in once you go overseas? Or will certain sites be restricted?

#27903 - 08/04/09 11:46 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Fist]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: Fist
Next week, I go to Korea. Fuck me....

Will that be North or South, or on the border?

#28393 - 08/13/09 01:21 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Meq]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

As I was walking back from the store a minute ago I noticed that a building by my house has some gang graffiti on it. All I could think to myself was 'WTF?' Probably some suburban white kids wanting to seem "cool" or "tough". Whatever the motivating factors, it is laughable.

Seriously, this is small town Oregon. Not Los Angelas, New York, Detroit or Atlanta. We've already got vampire wannabes and tweakers on every corner; the last thing we need is some punk ass kids who fancy themselves "gangstas" running around shooting up the place.

I'll never understand this fascination with "ghetto culture" or idolizing people who will never amount to more than a prinson sentence and/or a bullet riddled corpse.

#28394 - 08/13/09 01:40 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I hate that "Gangsta" bullshit culture myself. However, back in my younger days, my friends and I looked up to people like Al Pacino in Scar Face, The God Father, and the like. Although, we kind of knew reality from movies. Sort of. Sometimes we did come close to going over the edge into doing some stupid things.

I also noticed some Grafiti in my town a few months ago. It pissed the hell out of me. Probably some trash kids, who got a government grant to go to school in a decent little town, had to make themselves feel more at home.

Luckily the town was quick to clean that shit off.

#28423 - 08/13/09 09:01 AM Re: Neither fish nor fowl, The 600 Club blog.... [Re: Asmedious]
Jake999 Offline

Taggers are one step removed from the dipshits that can't resist writing crap all over the stalls in public restrooms. If they were REALLY so proud of all of their graffiti, they would be tagging every square inch of THEIR OWN property, rather that roaming the city streets and defacing the property of others.

Singapore rewards them with public lashings. Seems appropriate, if followed up by 1,000 hours of cleaning up graffiti and other thoughtless acts of vandalism.

Page 9 of 19 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.