Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#103950 - 11/17/15 09:36 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Oxus
Finding the Flow of the OU for one's benefit is not being a fluffy special snow-flake as both you and Dreadful Dan are trying to pin on me . . . give it a rest, find a hobby.

If you cannot see the benefits of this, then it's your loss not mine.

Call it what you want, but you are quite clearly talking about subsuming the dynamic self into a static 'other'. Call it God, or the 'flow of the OU', makes no difference.

In fact, if you were REALLY in tune with 'the flow of the OU'(read - plugged into reality), you might realise that all meaningful change and progress comes through adversity. Agents of unity are agents of stagnation. It is much more noble to be an agent of chaos.

Care to sing another verse?

#103951 - 11/17/15 09:49 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: OX
Finding the Flow of the OU for one's benefit is not being a fluffy special snow-flake as both you and Dreadful Dan are trying to pin on me

Hello again WALL.

Another one of my comments, just blows over your head and here you are blame-shifting. How about taking responsibility for your own lack of comprehension?

Back to Square 1:

but chances are it is indeed a religious bigot. No matter what your religious / moral views are, everyone should be free to safely practice their own beliefs as long as these beliefs abide by the laws of the country / state.

#103958 - 11/17/15 06:21 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Finding the Flow of the OU for one's benefit is not being a fluffy special snow-flake as both you and Dreadful Dan are trying to pin on me . . . give it a rest, find a hobby.

If you cannot see the benefits of this, then it's your loss not mine.

Call it what you want, but you are quite clearly talking about subsuming the dynamic self into a static 'other'. Call it God, or the 'flow of the OU', makes no difference.

In fact, if you were REALLY in tune with 'the flow of the OU'(read - plugged into reality), you might realise that all meaningful change and progress comes through adversity. Agents of unity are agents of stagnation. It is much more noble to be an agent of chaos.

Care to sing another verse?

You are correct in calling the OU as God, Flow, Tao, etc.,
The concept you are trying to convey here is incomplete, for it is the ancient Egyptian Ouroboric ideal of Apep/Chaos - Khepri/Transformation - Maat/Order . . . repeat ad infinitum

One does not exist without the other and is useless without the other, is this Satanism then . . . useless without the other 2 thirds?

#103959 - 11/17/15 06:26 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Finding the Flow of the OU for one's benefit is not being a fluffy special snow-flake as both you and Dreadful Dan are trying to pin on me

Hello again WALL.

Another one of my comments, just blows over your head and here you are blame-shifting. How about taking responsibility for your own lack of comprehension?

Back to Square 1:

but chances are it is indeed a religious bigot. No matter what your religious / moral views are, everyone should be free to safely practice their own beliefs as long as these beliefs abide by the laws of the country / state.

Fuck yeah baby!
 Quote:
How about taking responsibility for your own lack of comprehension?
So . . . I admit I cannot for the life of me comprehend you . . . so PLEASE as I begged earlier

"DUMB DOWN YOUR SHIT" so that this ex-Luciferian old man can finally understand exactly WTF you are talking about!

#103962 - 11/18/15 09:53 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Now you are catching on. Satanism/LHP is in fact an actor, which requires Nomos to 'feed' on. It isn't a religion, or a set of doctrines or principles to place on some pedestal(as would be required for your 'satanic harmony'), but rather very specific(conditional) action done within a certain context.

A purely 'satanic' world is a predator without prey, something useless and destined for quick extinction.

#103963 - 11/18/15 11:34 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

The results of the GCoL as well as the Satanic Temple (another fave of yours) speaks louder than ANYTHING I have ever experienced / witnessed from yourself or most / any Satanist.

Peep this from their website:

Take the time to donate to the church and help us grow with creating physical locations. In the future we will create programs that support free speech, racial equality, food banks and gay and lesbian rights. We see the world as needing a major change and we plan to usher in this change on a global scale.

When faced with adversity, such projects are thought to be the solution to foster an environment for harmony. 60K and physical buildings are the vehicle to give it a go. In your opinion, if the Satanist/Luciferian can't find the flow of OU and ride the wave harmoniously, then he/she is just fucking up everything. The results (per the first quote), are what exactly in this scenario?

Reacting to adversity?

Renting a space?

Fighting for harmony?

Be specific.

Some believe that this approach is making their own way. Providing a platform to discuss the changes in the world they'd like to see (i.e. gay rights, freedom of religion, speech, et. al) Changes, because shit ain't going the way they'd like. OU needs some waves in it in order to shake things up to the SU and idealism.

So in this case, where the so-called 'bigots' break a window, show up to picket, make some noise over 20 people just trying to find their way to harmony = Adversity and Conflict.

The idea that people *should* be left alone, free to do whatever the hell, isn't the way things work. This is how you idealize them to work. Maybe harmony in this case is Christians just show up with signs but it's not controversial enough, so you break your own window to get press. Press = traffic. Traffic = potential buyers and donations. K-Mart Blue-light Special!

Where harmony exists, controversy brings shit to the table.

Say if it is true that a Christian broke the window, it was obviously to make a deeper impacting point. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR BELIEFS. FUCK YOUR PEACE.

Follow the law. Make no waves. Speak within Limits. Obey. = Harmony

Break the law. Make waves. Cross limits. Disobey = Left Course

Originally Posted By: Michael W. Ford
"They have the right to do what they do. And that's cool with us. But we have a right to believe in what we do too. And we need to co-exist," Ford says.

Discontent with the way things are. Rights are funny. If you have them, what's all the hub bub about to have them enforced? Why are there so many of these Rights Violations? Sure as shit ain't because of harmony.

To reiterate my point about the window, if one is harmonious, they just fix the window and go about their business. Just as I have stated to you, to be at peace. No need to voice your malcontent, yet here you are still arguing it.

Change is continual. It's push and pull. It's movement. It's physics.

At the atomic level, there's always friction.

#103967 - 11/18/15 06:10 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

SIN,
Maybe you missed my reply concerning this;

Chaos / Adversity is only 1/3 of the equation the other 2/3's is Khepri / Transformation and Maat / Order (Harmony), this is the process of both OU & SU . . . to play with only the Adversarial / Chaos / Apep part is only embracing a part of being More than Human.

Is Satanism only concerned with Becoming Human?

#103968 - 11/18/15 06:41 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Why do you keep bringing up (retcon)ancient Egyptian cosmology?

As an aside, how has that becoming 'more than human' worked out for you? I'm fairly sure you could try your best and believe as hard as your little imagination will allow for a full 55 more years and if you are somehow still around, it will indeed be in human form.

#103970 - 11/19/15 09:09 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

to play with only the Adversarial / Chaos / Apep part is only embracing a part of being More than Human.

The world the way it actually is, vs. how you believe it to be. Are you being more than human right now? Where is your harmony Ox? Why the discontent? Where is your peace?

You can keep ignoring my questions and I'll keep pointing out the obvious. You are one of THEM.

#103971 - 11/19/15 09:13 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
RELLIK_ROBERTS Offline
lurker

Greetings Sin direct your questions here.
#103973 - 11/19/15 12:26 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: RELLIK_ROBERTS]
Oxus Offline

"So, to be a master in the realm of human society, it is required that one flow along with this principle [Might is Right]. The idealistic fools may scream that it is not fair, but then, we Satanists know that justice is relative and only lasts as long as one has the power to maintain it, either personally or through an alliance with those who do. There is no exterior, superior 'Big Daddy,' or 'Karmic Laws,' or 'Balancer of the Scales' to maintain some objective standard in the games played on this small planet. Nobody is looking out for you, and Lady Luck is not going to drop by to make your number come up. We're on our own and unless we grasp and apply these house rules, we'll leave this joint with our pockets empty and asses reamed."
Peter H. Gilmore

I don't know SIN, I find a lot of people in agreement with what I have to say about being in the Flow and Harmony, you're just angst ridden and rabid

#103974 - 11/19/15 12:31 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You've quoted it. Do you understand it?

Quote:
I find a lot of people in agreement with what I have to say about being in the Flow and Harmony,

You'd consider Might Is Right, harmony? You say angst, as a way to describe what I'm pointing to but you obviously don't know what that is.

If I'm rabid, it appears to be causing you malcontent.

Answer the questions Ox, or just go in peace.

#103975 - 11/19/15 01:26 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Quote:
I find a lot of people in agreement with what I have to say about being in the Flow and Harmony, you're just angst ridden and rabid

That Gilmore just so happened to use the phrase "flow along with" in some silly, same-dead-horse of an essay as opposed to "apply", "acknowledge", or "run-with" does not mean that he, or anyone else, agrees one single iota with what you're saying w/r/t "flow".

Edited by antikarmatomic (11/19/15 01:27 PM)
Edit Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6LQRikA2kI

#103976 - 11/19/15 04:12 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: antikarmatomic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Lol@quoting Gilmore of all people regarding being a 'master of human society'. Will you be quoting Pat Robertson on biology next?

Oh I know, you quoted him because you see him as an authority and probably think we should too, which in and of itself betrays a critical lack of understanding of the subject at hand.

#103977 - 11/19/15 04:33 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
You've quoted it. Do you understand it?

Quote:
I find a lot of people in agreement with what I have to say about being in the Flow and Harmony,

You'd consider Might Is Right, harmony? You say angst, as a way to describe what I'm pointing to but you obviously don't know what that is.

If I'm rabid, it appears to be causing you malcontent.

Answer the questions Ox, or just go in peace.
Keep convincing yourself that you are getting to me . . . you're not.
Being in the Flow of an Adversarial OU is predatory and what "I" might consider Satanic (obviously my understanding of Satanism is not yours). I'm pretty clear on my choice of word "angst" to describe you from this and other threads I've read of yours.

If Satanism as you describe it is simply Adversarial, then it is an incomplete system . . . I don't believe it is an incomplete system.

Page 7 of 10 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.016 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.