Page 8 of 10 « First<678910>
Topic Options
#103978 - 11/19/15 04:34 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Lol@quoting Gilmore of all people regarding being a 'master of human society'. Will you be quoting Pat Robertson on biology next?

Oh I know, you quoted him because you see him as an authority and probably think we should too, which in and of itself betrays a critical lack of understanding of the subject at hand.
Would it really matter who I quoted? I'm certain the comment would be exactly the same . . .

#103982 - 11/19/15 06:03 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Shit or get off the pot Ox. Very specific questions have been asked of you. The idea that you must defer to quotes tells me lots. Either you stand by or retract your original position about the RESULTS you were speaking on, if you choose to stand. BACK IT UP.

If it's really that difficult for you, just say so.

#103984 - 11/19/15 07:34 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Shit or get off the pot Ox. Very specific questions have been asked of you. The idea that you must defer to quotes tells me lots. Either you stand by or retract your original position about the RESULTS you were speaking on, if you choose to stand. BACK IT UP.

If it's really that difficult for you, just say so.

Getting you to shut up is worth it . . . "I retract my original position about the RESULTS"

#103988 - 11/20/15 10:39 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
No,it wouldn't really matter, given the context in which you dropped his name as if it was some trump card. The reason why should be obvious.

But Gilmore is hardly qualified, from his small apartment living off what basically adds up to donations(in 200 dollar increments), to speak on that particular subject. Hilarity ensues.

Anyhow, you keep talking about 'completeness', as in Satanism must have this and that to be complete. Completeness entails containing all of the necessary components to do X when applied to a system.

I could tell you what X is for me(even with hundreds of pages of written stuff out there answering that question already), and why the 'system'(the autodiabolic LHP/Satanism) is quite 'complete' (in the sense of doing what it is supposed to vis a vis results)

But first, what is X?

#103989 - 11/20/15 12:15 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

I just happen to run across that quote and found it appropriate don't try to read more into it than that. I don't know what X is and really don't care at this point.

Edited by Oxus (11/20/15 12:17 PM)

#103990 - 11/20/15 12:24 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I'm just going to leave this here...

Quote:
If Satanism as you describe it is simply Adversarial, then it is an incomplete system . . . I don't believe it is an incomplete system.

You make a challenge, challenge answered.

You are challenged, and you go a runnin'

It's little wonder you are having trouble with this.

#103995 - 11/20/15 04:58 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I'm just going to leave this here...

Quote:
If Satanism as you describe it is simply Adversarial, then it is an incomplete system . . . I don't believe it is an incomplete system.

You make a challenge, challenge answered.

You are challenged, and you go a runnin'

It's little wonder you are having trouble with this.
I'm not having trouble with this . . . I just can't stand talking with you.

#104001 - 11/20/15 07:49 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You want me to just shut up, and you can't stand talking to Dread, but here you are, still replying. It's a complete system alright and the Devil's doing you buddy.

#105447 - 02/06/16 09:35 AM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Jeremy Crow (Toronto) published one of the lectures (#3): HERE

Part one: RHP/LHP

Part two: Guardian Angel/Traditional Craft

It's pretty dry but if you're curious about what topics are discussed in a conference setting, have a look.

#116245 - 05/04/18 02:40 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
Dark Light 444 Offline

If you’re still around, Oxus, kudos to you. These two are bitchy, angsty little teen twats who hold no sway over anything, not even themselves.

I’m still here, perusing the archives as it were, enjoying and savoring every last bit of it, laughing at the audacity of these fools and their kind.

They think that by hurling remarks like “you’re one of THEM” and “Ooh look! A RHPather!” in a manner akin to the screaming and pointing alien/human pods from Invasion of the Body Snatchers is some sort of “method of attainment”.

Man. I’ve havent laughed this hard in a month of sundays.

#116246 - 05/04/18 09:32 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Dark Light 444]
Oxus Offline

Still here . . . lurking, reading the asinine bullshit that has become the trademark of this forum.
#116251 - 05/09/18 12:02 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I'm still here too, wondering why this concept is still misunderstood. I just find it an absurd notion that people gather together in buildings, go to conferences, make 'churches' and such to figure out this human coil. Even if a person gives say, a lecture, it's not going to sort out the specifics for you. It's not going to help you understand your own core, life experience, and what you're aiming at as time goes on.

What's laughable is that any sort of intellectual challenge is either ridiculed (and exited) or too much of a bother. Saying you don't like speaking to someone is irrelevant. I mean, it's just raw data on a screen.

Take Dread, for example. My first encounter with him was on paganspace.net. I certainly didn't find his ridicule of me off-putting, nor his line of inquiry. I found it refreshing. A turn of pace. Who benefits from patting each other on the back and 100% agreement of things? What do you really get out of that?

Last laugh indeed.

#116255 - 05/09/18 05:40 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

Quote:
It's not going to help you understand your own core, life experience, and what you're aiming at as time goes on.
Why not? I really don't get this logic, sure some shit is . . . well just that, shit. However, there is always value in any information, even misinformation, and if someone else can help you design your own Wheel, then why not?

Quote:
Saying you don't like speaking to someone is irrelevant. I mean, it's just raw data on a screen.

Take Dread, for example. My first encounter with him was on paganspace.net. I certainly didn't find his ridicule of me off-putting, nor his line of inquiry. I found it refreshing. A turn of pace. Who benefits from patting each other on the back and 100% agreement of things? What do you really get out of that?

It's way more than simply raw data on a screen, it comes from another human being, and with that other human being, there are all sorts of psychological hang-ups which come through their statements.

Nobody is promoting the holding of hands and singing 'Kumbaya' however, camaraderie can be quite beneficial to one's evolution in the Western LHP (or Satanism, Setian philosophy, Luciferianism or whatever)

#116256 - 05/09/18 05:49 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Design my own wheel? What does that even mean Ox? Seriously, can you point me to a single paragraph written here or elsewhere that does that? Whatever 'that' is? Does "Become what you are..." mean anything to you?

I'm not looking for Comrades, that's just a matter of happenstance. It's often an organic thing and not because you're making an effort to accomplish it. That includes supporting the arts, the thing should stand on its own merit or be declared shit.

#116259 - 05/09/18 06:07 PM Re: The Greater Church of Lucifer [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

You're obviously a very lonely and frustrated person.
Page 8 of 10 « First<678910>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.049 seconds of which 0.028 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.