Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#103941 - 11/16/15 03:39 PM Paris attacks and the ONA
Zeno Offline
pledge

The recent attacks by Islamic State on Paris had me thinking how the IS are more ONA than the ONA. I often read posts by ONA orientated members on this forum about culling and destroying mundanes, so is this all talk and no balls by the ONA? Will the ONA emulate IS and kill mundanes in a massacre in Europe or the USA as IS did in Paris? Perhaps an attack on a church congregation on a sunday? Will we ever see ONA actually act on their blood thirsty inclinations, or are they impotent talkers on this forum and blogs rather than the sinister collective they go on about?

#103942 - 11/16/15 04:15 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Zeno]
Oxus Offline

Not sure what you read on this discussion board, but it doesn't surprise me . . . you have gathered all the wrong information regarding O9A and Culling
#103948 - 11/16/15 06:28 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Zeno]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
I often read posts by ONA orientated members on this forum

I wonder how you came to the conclusion that this forum is populated with the O9A orientated members. Sure, there used to be the ONA 3.0 cheerleaders club but pom poms dancing is no longer trendy, I guess. Now Ms SIN Jones will jump in and say I'm in her pocket but it doesn't matter as she has a fat wallet.

But jokes aside, you got it all wrong. Both Myatt and Richard Sterling issued statements condemning Paris attacks. Myatt's essay is quite reasonable, he writes about Quran having different interpretations (there are also parts encouraging love, mercy, peace and justice in Quran), about Us vs Them rhetoric, extremism, belief in abstractions instead of having empathy etc. I wouldn't call him an insider to Islam though. He's more of a guest, still looking at it through the Western lens. Can you really take them off? It's here:

Understanding Muslim Extremism

Sterling's article, Terror in Paris is more problematic, in my opinion. As usual, I have a problem with the adjective "dishonorable." Here is a question: Dishonorable to whom? To us but not to the terrorists. For them it was an honorable thing to bomb and shoot the shit out of their victims. I posted this link to the ISIS video in the VA Church Burning Cult thread for a reason.

Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.

I also wrote about the honor babble fostering compliance. It usually is a prelude to US vs Them rhetoric. It's on the basis of such arbitrary codes of honor that extremists divide people into Us and Them, into those worthy and unworthy ones and the world into black and white. I don't want to repeat what I wrote in another thread, suffice to say that just before the attacks in Paris one of the ONA propagandists, Mr Parker, published the essay "Culling and the Code of Kindred Honor" which is a funny coincidence. It's also telling. Honor is a tricky thing. It's something personal and subjective, often depending on your religion and nearly always on the culture you were brought up in. Everyone can manufacture his code of honor and cast judgements. It's often solipsism; projecting your own shit, your own cultural paradigm on other people and cultures.

All propaganda is based on the same principles; whether it's the O9A, ISIS, Nazi, Communist, Nationalist, religious or any other propaganda. People dismiss the ONA propagandistic narratives as bullshit, which is a mistake. It's a fascinating resource to study how the propaganda and social engineering works.

Edited by Czereda (11/16/15 07:09 PM)

#103952 - 11/17/15 11:31 AM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Zeno]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Hype, as pointed out in a previous thread.

All those people in a stadium and on the street, and not a single cell phone video uploaded? Just These

Where are the bodies?

The carnage?

Could be a false-flag, couldn't it?

I was curious so I Googled it , yep - sure enough, the skeptics are asking the same questions I am.

"What's this really about?"

Paris Attacks, 9/11, O9A - what's the difference really?

As for Social Engineering, people can know how it works and still fall subject to it.

Even if these people were killed, the quick conclusion to IS is suspect. Think about it, 8 people have been named as the responsible parties, only one survives: Salah Abdesslam.

Otherwise, it's not credible right?

Many of these fellows were allegedly on a watch-list for terrorist activities, yet there's not clue 1 of their movements?

Papers/passports are just conveniently left at the scene?

The 'attack' happens at the height of the refugee crisis?

ISIS is blamed, hours before claiming credit publicly 'after the fact'. Yet, in previous 'acts of terrorism' it shares video footage and reads public statements to let the public know in advance, heads will roll (and do).

Who or what agency benefits the most from the event? US/NATO can now justifiably make target hits in Syria.

I haven't concluded it's a false flag, I'm just saying it's possible and history doesn't repeat but it sure does rhyme.

Control the narrative, master the game.

#103953 - 11/17/15 12:59 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I wouldn't call it a false flag, but using an actual event and over blowing it. If it rallies enough public support most won't question it when another "coalition of whatever" responds with force.

The majority: When the "threat" isn't recognized as a priority it's usually back to celebrity obsession and other pidly things to gossip (or become indignant) about. With a well timed attack, the subsequent mass showing of solidarity, an uptick in security, and sensationalized media coverage the water cooler talk changes.

Fuck, even my first thought was, "Is there anything redeemable about Islam?"

Could the argument be made I too have fallen for the mass Islamophobia? Sure. I realize, even without religion/territory there would still be some arbitrary reasons for groups to fight. Still, something about their brand makes me want their moving poetic doctrine to burn in the fires of obsolescence, and along with it the territorial land claim this is really about.

#103954 - 11/17/15 02:11 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Any person or group can claim to be ISIS or part of the Islamic State and make demands, use scare tactics or just troll. Again, what's the difference between it and ONA exactly?

What do these people really want?

Any so-called expert can say they (whoever they are) attack European targets because they oppose European intrusion. That's the narrative. The fact that you seem confident that it's about territory tells me you're at least buying into the opinion pool and placing your bets on that.

Originally Posted By: Nostradamus
Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

The so-called 'Nostradamus Effect' has been sold lock stock and barrel. ISIS is the 3rd Anti-Christ blah blah blah. Never mind U.S. and European involvement in both creating such groups, as well as utilizing them when the strategy calls for it. When Americans call the deed EVIL, that's exactly right. It's easier to not see the blood on your own hands that way. American Comfort and Security has always been at the expense of other nations and peoples.

It's all business. Funding has been funneled to support any effort because people with stuff to sell don't really care where it ends up. In the 90's, countless European transport companies were busted for selling guns along with fish (Tanzania anyone?).

When Darwin's Nightmare (2004) first aired, people were appalled that gun-runners were fueling civil war in Africa and abroad. It was all "Well no wonder this shit ain't over yet!" because it's profitable.

Islam, like Satan is just the vehicle.

Adversity isn't a pick and choose kind of thing. It's times like these, when you can assess how much control you have over your own thoughts.

People are dead. Woopdie doo. People die every moment of the day, nature's culling. It's all "Danger! Danger!" time to tow the line.

Who cares what it's in the name of. What the act impresses upon you is worthy of examination.

#103955 - 11/17/15 03:30 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Quote:
The fact that you seem confident that it's about territory tells me you're at least buying into the opinion pool and placing your bets on that.

Wasn't their original goal a united Islamic state at one point? It's sort of hard to tell with Islam. You print an unfavorable image and they take hostages. They don't need a real motive (other than Allah), and it's hard to understand their zealotry through a western lens. With these groups it's the fucking crusades and they are taking back the holyland.

Quote:
Islam, like satan is just a vehicle.

And fuck the change they are trying to enact.

Quote:
Never mind U.S. and European involvement in both creating such groups, as well as utilizing them when the strategy calls for it. When Americans call the deed EVIL, that's exactly right.

Don't forget about drug cartels and the Taliban.

Anyway, I think this all started when Israel invaded Lebanon in 1967 (maybe even the establishment following WWII). It has spiraled into this since.

While Israel isn't really threatened by ISIS their existence is certainty a cause. So when you ask me.

Quote:
What do these people really want?

I'll answer: Israel wiped off the map. You'd think more people would support 'em.

Quote:
Adversity isn't a pick and choose kind of thing. It's times like these, when you can assess how much control you have over your own thoughts.

Call it a personal bias, but something about forceful forms of religious proselytizing get me. Get over your shit, stick to your own kind if you must, and stop giving a fuck what the 'other' does. Now I'm the one with ideals.

#103956 - 11/17/15 05:46 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
Any person or group can claim to be ISIS or part of the Islamic State

No, only a person or a group that shares certain ethos.

Quote:
Again, what's the difference between it and ONA exactly?

ISIS kills and effectively incites people to kill. The ONA talks about killing and inciting people to kill. There is a considerable difference between a terrorist group and a club of armchair philosophers. ;\)

Quote:
Never mind U.S. and European involvement in both creating such groups, as well as utilizing them when the strategy calls for it. When Americans call the deed EVIL, that's exactly right. It's easier to not see the blood on your own hands that way.

Indeed. I see your point. However, where you see malice I see simple incompetence and shortsightedness. Apart from economic interests, there is also ideology. When the silly Americans and their European allies were carrying the torch of their beloved democracy to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, they didn't yet know that democracy in the Middle East usually equals anarchy with everybody shooting everybody. I'm also sure nobody predicted the present influx of the refugees. Oh wait. Actually, there was one guy who predicted that the Syrian refugees would flood Europe. That was Bashar al-Assad.

I think you underestimate ISIS and overestimate the Western governments. A small bunch of zealots can be more dangerous than the regular and well-equipped army and sure as hell it is the pain in the ass. Who really won the war in Iraq? In spite of all the technology nobody wants to send soldiers to Syria, there are only air attacks. Why?

Quote:
Where are the bodies?

The carnage?

Could be a false-flag, couldn't it?

I watched the news live on TV on Friday till the early morning. Not because I was scared, I just like soap operas. Plenty of witnesses were interviewed by the Polish reporters, including those that escaped from Bataclan. They saw not only bodies and blood on the street but also terrorists shooting at people at the concert. So unless all of these people are in it, it's not a conspiracy.

Quote:
Even if these people were killed, the quick conclusion to IS is suspect.

Could be IS, could be Muslim lone wolves. Does it really matter? There are plenty of Muslim immigrants living in Europe. They are in the minority but this is a big minority. Multiculturalism doesn't work. The hypocritical love rhetoric, political correctness and mantra "Islam is a religion of peace" cover the ignorance and lack of understanding. Nobody in Europe understands or even tries to understand Islam. These people are expected to assimilate, to accept the values we hold dear without questioning. It doesn't work like this. If you accept immigrants from other cultures to your country, you can't only expect them to conform but also adjust yourself to those other cultures. Otherwise conflicts will break out. The aggressive secularism, the incidents of mocking Islam, liberal culture are like a gauntlet thrown down to the Muslims. "But France won't fall down on her knees! We have democracy! The right to free speech! We won't give in to the demands of the religious fundamentalists!" So why the hell did you let these people in?

Quote:
Many of these fellows were allegedly on a watch-list for terrorist activities, yet there's not clue 1 of their movements?

You know... the terrorists are always a step or a few steps ahead of the police and the security agencies. No matter how vigilant we all are, the terrorist attacks happen and they will continue to happen. There is no way to prevent it. The Big Brother is not omniscient like God. It's technically impossible to control everyone all the time. The Americans and the British regularly brag about the terrorist attacks they managed to prevent. If something here is a hoax, then it's this. The propaganda of success, this is what it is. Now every citizen can think: "The state protects me. Now I know what my taxes go for." (Nods a head in approval.)

Quote:
Control the narrative, master the game.

There are several narratives at play here. Consider the refugees. There are those who see in their arrival the real or potential danger. But there are also those who still continue the love rhetoric. For quite a long time, it wasn't politically correct to call these people "immigrants." They were "refugees." They don't flee to Europe to earn more money but they all escape from the war atrocities. The problem is that those pseudo-refugees have their preferences. They choose the wealthiest countries with the most developed welfare system. A wise move on their part, don't you think? Germany accepted these people with open arms. Perhaps, they want to somehow improve their reputation after the Second World War. The burning of the refugee shelters and the Neo-Nazi protests didn't escape the media attention in spite of all their efforts.

Anyway, Poland accuses EU's Schulz of 'German arrogance' in migrant spat

You can master a narrative by pushing your own counter-narrative. Call the bullshitters out on their bullshit and the rage will follow. The European solidarity is a myth. All the things in the European Union are dictated despotically by the strongest and wealthiest countries like Germany, France and Britain. Other countries are put under the strong pressure to comply. If they don't want to, then bashing and guilt-tripping are used together with financial, political and emotional blackmail.

Edited by Czereda (11/17/15 05:57 PM)

#103957 - 11/17/15 06:04 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
No, only a person or a group that shares a certain ethos.

Not quite. The recruitment strategies can flip a person's ethics on its head, it just takes the right triggers. This accounts for converts to Islam, Americans & Europeans alike running off to join the crusade and scammers just taking these people for a ride to steal their money.

It's a philosophy of mind that gives one cause. Any person can identify with a cause, whether for people, territory, or principle makes no difference.

Originally Posted By: CZ
where you see malice I see simple incompetence and shortsightedness.

Interesting interpretation of what I was speaking on, which is really reaction and moral indignation.

It's all "OMG people are dead!" "the bad guys are winning, we must do something about it!"

To say that one can be made to feel differently about it by invoking the fear card, is accurate. Again, flipping ETHOS on its head. This is what is being sold. ISLAM IS COMING FOR YOU.

American Patriotism post 9/11 is dependent on the stuff and verbal offense is easy. You can watch an American that gave no fucks otherwise get all indignant if you state that 9/11 was an inside job and homegrown terrorism is more apt.

Asking what IS wants or Islamic State wants was rhetorical, considering that most of what we are told comes from social analysts, the media and Caliphates coming down the mountain from some bearded guy with a camera and a youtube channel.

Look at the whole G.I. John scenario, guy was British. Obviously his Ethos was turned. Not much different than how the gaggles of niners are turned. It doesn't matter if they are provoked to kill, they are provoked to turn, just as these thousands, if not millions of people have been converted and use it as vehicle to cause chaos. Are they blowing shit up, killing and hoarding funds for Allah? Sure as shit ain't. It's all ego driven. Islam's message can be thrown in a blender just as much as Judeo-Christian ideas. Hell, Islam is Judeo-Hindu when you get down to it. So, these 'radicals' are the LEFT.

#103960 - 11/17/15 09:09 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Most of the people that join IS are Muslims. It doesn't matter that they live in the US or Europe. Do they get converted or was that "something" in them before that just needed a gentle push to resurface? Those who say that Islam is a religion of love and peace are missing the boat. Muhammad was a warrior. Then there comes the clash of cultures. Can people from a totally different culture assimilate? I already mentioned ghettos in France. One can cultivate the ethos while living in another country.

Quote:
Islam is coming for you.

Dear SIN, you either didn't read what I wrote or, perhaps, it's the distance between the US and Europe. If you're hearing such a narrative, my condolences. I'm hearing another one: "Let's take these poor refugees, sit round the fire and hold hands. Only few Muslims are bad, others are good. Islam is a religion of love. Let's help these people because we have to cherish our European values" said Goebbels after a sex affirmation surgery.

It can be mildly amusing at first but after a while it becomes infuriating. Honestly, fuck them or let Merkel take them all to her house and feed them if she's so merciful. I don't want to be cuntish but I hope the German Neo-Nazis will show those poor refugees what German love looks like. So far Poland, Hungary and other Central Europe countries are being accused of the lack of empathy and solidarity though it's not our refugee shelters that are being burnt down.

As I wrote, the European solidarity is a myth. Instead, there is a constant fight between the countries that have their own interests. As Germany, France and Britain are the strongest and wealthiest countries, it's only natural that they impose their will on weaker and poorer nations. It's the law of the jungle.

Those that don't support the love rhetoric are fiercely criticized and called nationalists or even fascists. One Polish politician claimed that the refugees could bring various contagious diseases to Poland and the moral outrage followed. The guy was compared to Hitler. Excuse me, but didn't the immigrants drag cholera to Greece? When Hungary built a razor fence, there was a sanctimonious rage. Or this incident when a Hungarian reporter tripped up a refugee carrying a child on his back. She lost her job, which I think was well deserved. However, the media coverage this incident got and the moral indignation it caused were as if this stupid woman slaughtered hundreds of refugees in their tents.

But shh keep quiet. We don't want to be xenophobic fascists, do we? This is how you recognize the bullshitter. Question and oppose them long enough and soon the pseudo-logical arguments give way to the pure rage.

Quote:
It's all ego driven.

I think it's something beyond ego. What about suicide attacks? Mortification of the ego -> the union with God -> religious extasy. It can be a purely symbolic and metaphysical death. Physical death is a final and ultimate extasy of a mystic.

#103961 - 11/18/15 09:31 AM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

On topic:

Originally Posted By: Zeno
The recent attacks by Islamic State on Paris had me thinking how the IS are more ONA than the ONA.

You've often posted to the affect that the propaganda and rhetoric is just social engineering. Even if these converts had that little something already inside them, the recruitment tactics flipped the trigger to conversion. Plenty have joined the 'cause' (whatever they think that is) and it's not much different than being turned a Niner.

Ego driven by an appeal to ego.

There's always multiple narratives, there's plenty of Muslims that speak on the religion of peace. Plenty of "Stop the Xenophobia!" and the refugee issue is just another talking point

Quote:
Mocking GOP leaders for thinking they're tough, Obama said overblown rhetoric from Republicans could be a potent recruitment tool for the Islamic State group.

Talking points, that always point to the danger of the Islamic State.

He mentions the fear of taking in Widows and Orphans and downplays the number of men which are among the refugee populace.

What harm can they do?

It's exactly the same sentiment whenever a niner posts a topic, saturates a board or when the members are focused on speaking on the subject. 'Satanists' treat niners much like the refugees and IS. They either aren't wanted, seen as a pain in the ass, or a potential threat to the 'harmony' of the environment.

The idea of killing people in an act of terrorism is a sacred cow that deserves to be kicked. The ethos changes at the drop of a dime, all that hidden shit is revealed for what it really is.

#103964 - 11/18/15 01:28 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Zeno]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Let me tell you something about ONA, as voiced by those shadowy folk that tend to take it upon themselves to represent it on the intert00bs; they don't care if what you say about ONA is given a positive spin or not.

They just want people to talk. No bad press and all that.

Of course chances are you know this already and here I am spoiling your 'jape'. ;\)

#103965 - 11/18/15 03:14 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Czereda]
LordBlyat Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda

Honestly, fuck them or let Merkel take them all to her house and feed them if she's so merciful. I don't want to be cuntish but I hope the German Neo-Nazis will show those poor refugees what German love looks like. So far Poland, Hungary and other Central Europe countries are being accused of the lack of empathy and solidarity though it's not our refugee shelters that are being burnt down.

Thank you! I agree fully.

Not only is European "solidarity" a myth, but what semblence of "solidarity" there was will de-solidified with Merkel and her Liberal government of sentimental faggots' open door policies.

Her [Merkel's] open door policies with these migrants in context to the open border environment of the EU will be a disaster for EU member States in the future.

But Merkel is doing a Great thing! And God bless her for that: She's creating an environment within the volksgeist of Europe where National-Socialism, Nationalism, Traditionalism will grow and spread.

What Germany needs - soon - is for their adopted Syrians sandroaches to do a 9/11 or a Paris attack in Berlin. That'll wake that liberla government up. Some people will only understand the language of Violence.

Just a funny observation: I loved how the whole sentimental world had a cunt bleeding fest for Paris when the attack happened... and nobody gave a fuck about the Beruit bombing...

I'm glad something like this happened, because amazingly it took this to toughen up that Faggot French government to be militarily tougher.

Some of those EU cunt-ries like France and Germany have been fag-Socialists for so long, they turn into pacifist weaklings. And in context to Nation-State "Environmental Cognition" such a faggy pacifist worldview is longterm-wise [aeonically] detrimental.

A healthy Nation-State need to have Environmental Cognition, where it is able to ascertain and assess the outer environment so that such nation-state can adapt, react, and more importantly: Pro-act, to environment conditions.

A good example of the EU lacking such Environmental Cognition skills is when they just let Libya and Syria, and also Eritria rot. It's far from Europe, it's got nothing to do with Europe... who cares. And then... all of a sudden the EU has all of these Syrians and Eritrians migrating into Europe like gigantic herd of African Gnus. And then - not surprizingly - people get blown up in Europe.

A great example of a nationstate with a very well developed sense of Environmental Cognition skill is Putin's Russia. I really like President Putin personally.

I have a feeling that from hereon, Europe won't be the same again... remember that old saying: "If you don't learn from history, it will repeat itself"? What is happening on the European continent is nothing new. We've seen it before, but nobody gives a fuck.

It happened with the Roman Empire on the same god damn continent. A bunch of interlopers called "Germanic Tribes" began to make their way into the Roman Empire... they brought with them their own non-Roman cultures... they ran amok in the Empire... disrupted the status quo... began to take over cities... and eventually took down the Empire.

Europe now has way too many Muslims... there's no going back now. With consideration of the growing desertification of the African continent: It's over for Europe and its indigenous population. In 200-300 years, Europe will belong to the Africans and the Muslims. The idigenous European population in such future time will be pushed up into what is today Russia. This most possible future can be staved or prevented, if today the European people chase these Mulsim interlopers out of Europe.

We can learn something from Burma and how they deal with their Muslim roaches the Rohingya... no citizenship, not right to vote, houses burned, chased out of cities, made to leave the country. I hope Aung Suu Kyi's new Government will continue this effort to chase these vermin out of their country... I hope in the near future the folk of Europe will wake up and do the same.

Anyways, Kudos to your new Polish Government for standing their ground.

Edited by LordBlyat (11/18/15 03:29 PM)

#103966 - 11/18/15 05:43 PM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
What harm can they do?

I'm talking more about the bullshit propaganda than the refugees themselves. People who go against this bullshit propaganda, whether these are less politically correct politicians, reporters, academic researchers, various activists etc, are fiercely criticized and accused of being xenophobic nationalists. There were also attempts to silence them. For example, the local authorities tried to ban the anti-immigrant protest in one of the Polish cities. Our newly elected government is bashed by other European authorities for disagreeing with Merkel's policy. People are being accused of hate speech etc. There is the pressure to conform and the valid questions and concerns are dismissed with more bullshit propaganda.

One concern is security. It's very difficult, even impossible, to verify these people's identity. Most of them don't have any ID documents and even if they have what can these documents be compared with? How can they be verified? Are there any databases in Syria?

Another concern is their number. So those who are now in Europe have been located in various countries. Poland agreed to take in 7000 but there are demands we take more as the refugees are still coming to Europe. The influx didn't stop. The EU has no idea how to solve this issue. Does that mean we have to accept 7000 every year just because Germany wills it?

It also costs money to keep immigrants. The people who receive the status of a refugee receive much more money than the Poles who are unemployed or are on welfare. And as the Central and Eastern Europe countries are much poorer than the Western countries, then this causes the social outrage. You may think it smells of self-entitlement but this is what it is. The politicians who want to win the elections cater to people's feelings.

Another thing is that the immigrants prefer Germany and Sweden to such countries like Poland, Greece, Hungary and other poorer countries. So are we going to keep them here by force? These are all the questions and concerns that are not given an answer. Instead, there is a rhetoric about the European solidarity and our human obligations.

What is more Satanic? Standing up and defending your own interests or giving in to the demands of others? I see your point with this international paranoia and obsession with terrorism but there is also another side of the coin.

Quote:
It's exactly the same sentiment whenever a niner posts a topic, saturates a board or when the members are focused on speaking on the subject. 'Satanists' treat niners much like the refugees and IS. They either aren't wanted, seen as a pain in the ass, or a potential threat to the 'harmony' of the environment.

As above, so below. What you just wrote is one side of the coin. It's very easy to see a moderator locking a thread or some user saying that the ONA is stupid. But...

Back in 2011, 2012 here or on SIN plenty of people participated in the O9A threads and even started discussions by themselves and nobody made a fuss about it. Now it became a taboo topic and plenty of more or less friendly advice is given to refrain from "promoting the O9A" because this is what the Inner O9A folks want; to promote the O9A. Bullshit. What the so-called Old Guards want is to discourage people from talking about the O9A and even from taking an interest in it. This is why they invested so much time and energy into the dogmatic and denigrating bullshit narratives.

When the Church of Satan or any other organization is discussed here, nobody is accused of advertising the Church of Satan, the Greater Church of Lucifer, the Sect of the Horned God etc. The O9A is an exemption. Censoring yourself is giving in to other people's bullshit and to their demands. The ONA inner circle are treated like the sacred cows put on the pedestal with most people tiptoeing around them.

I would compare them to Merkel and all those that try to silence the opposition in the name of political correctness. Mind, I'm not talking about the O9A folks in general but only about this narrow circle fostering compliance, putting a pressure on people so that they conform and demanding obedience.

Or, perhaps, this is only a sexy Milgram experiment.

Originally Posted By: LordBlyat
Kudos to your new Polish Government for standing their ground.

Thank you. I voted for them.

#103972 - 11/19/15 09:33 AM Re: Paris attacks and the ONA [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Right, the ONA are no longer welcome because the Ethos changed. The fear of Terrorists is cut from the same cloth. The real ones don't care about what's PC, they want to be hated and feared. That's sort of the point of terrorism. Just like it's sort of the point for Niners to maintain relevance. So long as you're talking about it, it's working. This thread, jape or no, is much like the tactics employed by the Left of Islam.

What you want is irrelevant. All your gripes are irrelevant. Refugees/Terrorists/ONA <- Unwanted. Think they give a single fuck about your interests?

Originally Posted By: LB
Europe now has way too many Muslims... there's no going back now.

Tactics employed with success. Something about the wheel of progress.

Much like the tactics employed to thwart ONA's presence, resistance is futile. Just ignore it. Stop talking about it. Do not re-blog. Block or Ban. Doesn't work. Shit, this year I've read ONA 3.0 mentioned repeatedly just on this board alone. Bam. Replication doesn't even require hand-holding.

I'm glad something like this happened, because amazingly it took this to toughen up that Faggot French government to be militarily tougher.
After the fact and in the future at the cost of French 'freedom'.

It happened with the Roman Empire on the same god damn continent. A bunch of interlopers called "Germanic Tribes" began to make their way into the Roman Empire... they brought with them their own non-Roman cultures... they ran amok in the Empire... disrupted the status quo... began to take over cities... and eventually took down the Empire.

Over-simplification. At the heart of the matter is the sentiment of the Roman Empire's greatness losing appeal. Absentee landlords not enforcing the tried-and-true tactics that gave Rome the momentum it needed to spread and conquer; to maintain territories and instill fear in those that oppose the empire. To clean it up now, people would cry: "Never Again!" just as they always do when any 'race' is targeted to clean up a nation.

This most possible future can be staved or prevented, if today the European people chase these Mulsim interlopers out of Europe.
Post-WWII, not likely. Empathy also fosters this outcome.

Originally Posted By: Cz
The O9A is an exemption. Censoring yourself is giving in to other people's bullshit and to their demands. The ONA inner circle are treated like the sacred cows put on the pedestal with most people tiptoeing around them.

By whom?

As for verification, even if there are, unless those particular people were involved in an incident, there's not going to be much on them. The U.S. (FBI) stands by its screening process but runs the same risk. This is why Obama was downplaying the men and up-playing the notion that most we've taken are over 60, Women and Children. I think it's like 200+, most of which have gone to Michigan and Texas.

Comparatively, people are often trolled by an unsuspecting Niner. The way you use 'inner-circle' is towing the line Czereda but I'm sure you know this.

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.