Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#105574 - 02/18/16 10:09 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: CZ
Dunno about that. The thing is that a lot has changed due to the refugee crisis at least in Europe.

A lot? I'd say it's moderate at this point. While there has been a change in sentiment towards the policy on Muslim Refugees, there's also been a step up in combating 'Islamophobia'. Mama Merkel is taking a hit for her flip-floppy politics (among others) and it really depends on the country. Even in Germany where sexual harassment by refugees has become pretty common, there's still a percentage of citizens that would rather have the Soldiers of Odin leave matters to the government.

There's still plenty fighting on behalf of refugees (celebrity endorsements included). Statistics can be used skew any point of view. I'd hardly call 14% a 'surge' and groups that fight for their own nation called 'Hate Groups' is the new trend.

It's more than a culture clash and more and more people are just coming to that realization.

Originally Posted By: mos
It just pisses me off that the super power that we once were is now seemingly a mockery of other nations.

I've always found Ethnic Nationalism fascinating. It's just a form of statism. While I don't share Ayn Rand's moral outrage over evil dictators and genocide, I can't help but wonder what identification with the state produces on the microcosmic level.

My son is also in the military. There's a chance he'll also be sent overseas to throw bombs in brown people's countries. What benefit will this manifest for me? I'm no longer directly involved in the war business, so it just seems rather idealistic.

On the Macro, war is economy. Conflict produces distractions to slide more legislation under the door and attempts to justify tax theft. Check the defense budget, things aren't always as they seem. Both of our children could also get pink slips but the NSA and Homeland Security get the funding needed to track the 'bad guys'. Bad guys doing bad deeds like giving the UN the middle finger.

In other news, Obama is off to China and Cuba to prevent both from gaining power over their own military defenses.

#105595 - 02/19/16 12:06 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: manofsteel]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: manofsteel
I agree with you about Putin, what he sais he will do he does and I can admire that. And that is why he has respect of his people.

I just love that Putin dgaf. I mean, look at this:

"I am OUTRAGED! I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! I PROTEST WITH WORDS SCRAWLED ACROSS MY NEKKID BODY!"
Putin: Nice rack. Two thumbs up.

#105600 - 02/19/16 02:58 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: XiaoGui17]
Brother Nihil Offline

Ask yourself who these vile women are and who is funding them. You'll find that groups like Pussy Riot are almost all being covertly backed by the International Subversive Zio-Banker Dajjal Minions who dominate the West, and who see Putin's post-Bolshevik, re-Christianizing Russia as the greatest obstacle to their Satanic New World Order. Of course, most "Satanic" groups like the Satanic Temple are also being backed by these Minions. Wherever you find degenerate behavior being celebrated, materialism elevated over religion and nations and races being subverted, the Minions are behind it. The Conspiracy is vast, diabolical and in its final stages. The Minions await the arrival of their Master -- the Dajjal -- the one-eyed imposter Messiah who will make Israel the capitol of a global Satanic Empire, but who will later be cut in half by the returned Jesus (son of Mary).

So you see, even a simple picture like this has a very big story behind it, for those with eyes to see.

Edited by Brother Nihil (02/19/16 03:02 PM)

#105601 - 02/19/16 04:46 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Brother Nihil]
satan.edu Offline
Perm. Ban.
pledge

Loc: �
 Originally Posted By: Brother Nihil
Ask yourself who these vile women are and who is funding them.

I was wondering if you could maybe back up some your assertions about the funding of these groups? You seem to have some kind of line on information. Let's see some receipts or invoices. Certainly an operation as large as you describe would be tax deductable. Tis the season.

#105614 - 02/21/16 12:40 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: SIN3]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
"In other news, Obama is off to China and Cuba to prevent both from gaining power over their own military defenses."

SIN3, your above statement is completely correct but hey, at least he's not off playing golf of some shit this time. We can at least say that much this time around. Or maybe he did, who knows.....

#105634 - 02/22/16 11:41 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: satan.edu]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
It's not exactly new or off mark.

I still feel pretty confident that male circumcision was a Rabbinic Conspiracy concocted for the benefit of Women.

Originally Posted By: BroNil
Wherever you find degenerate behavior being celebrated, materialism elevated over religion and nations and races being subverted, the Minions are behind it. The Conspiracy is vast, diabolical and in its final stages. The Minions await the arrival of their Master -- the Dajjal -- the one-eyed imposter Messiah who will make Israel the capitol of a global Satanic Empire, but who will later be cut in half by the returned Jesus (son of Mary).

This Youtuber didn't get the punchline either. The Palestinians are the most familiar with Satan and all of his minions.

#105668 - 02/26/16 05:12 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
There's still plenty fighting on behalf of refugees (celebrity endorsements included). Statistics can be used skew any point of view. I'd hardly call 14% a 'surge' and groups that fight for their own nation called 'Hate Groups' is the new trend.

Perhaps, as you say, it really does depend on the country. In mine, all the statistics show that the majority of Poles don't want refugees here. It's not much different when it comes to the "elites" i.e., politicians, journalists, various activists, celebrities etc. There are plenty who rage not as much against the refugees themselves as Germans trying to force all the other EU countries to take them in. It all depends on what we are shown on TV and which points of view are presented. Some are shown more often than others and it may give us a false impression that such views are embraced by the majority of the society, which doesn't have to be and often is not true.

As for the "hate groups", this devil is much demonized and hard to combat. It's an old story but it continues today. Years ago, there was a lot of talk about the Polish section of Blood and Honor and its shit list of "traitors to the white race", which included many politicians, leftist or gay activists, prominent members of the Jewish community etc. Their personal info and photos, all of which was publicly known anyway, were put on Red Watch website together with some vulgar comments. The site has also its British sister and both are put on the American server.

There was a lot of outrage and appeals to close down the website in Britain and Poland. The site in Poland was called a death list in the news as the admins posted plenty of veiled threats. The website was closed down twice due to the cooperation of the Polish police and FBI but each time it came back in another place and on another server. The third time FBI refused to help giving the first amendment as an excuse but I suspect they simply threw up their hands. The site was under the DDOS attack for a while, its admins were arrested and given short prison sentences but it didn't help. The site is still up and regularly updated.

But as I wrote, it's old news. Today the hot news are the Muslim terrorists.

Edited by Czereda (02/26/16 05:15 PM)

#105773 - 03/06/16 11:31 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
IronWizard Offline
stranger

I am completely against left wing politically "correct" movements. I have no problem with hate speech at all. I believe that people should be able to say whatever they want, and that people should be able to say whatever they want back. Sort of a verbal anarchy. Also, I do not view the Confederate flag or the Swastika as any form of "hate speech". Hate speech would be more like actually insulting someone. Either way, it's all just words.

Edited by IronWizard (03/06/16 11:32 PM)

#105790 - 03/08/16 02:12 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: IronWizard]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Are you sure about your statement?

I'm on the other side really. People should not always be able to say what they want. Just by reason many people are inexperienced in their ways and try to vocalize their small shred of knowledge whilst lacking the greater experience part.

People chat to much IMO. Chattering tends to indicate a passionate inexperience and stupidity.

#105793 - 03/08/16 02:34 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Dimitri]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
People say some dumb shit, to be sure, but I think the way to address it is to ignore them or debunk them, not set up some kind of system for pre-screening or standards for what is and is not acceptable.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (03/08/16 02:46 PM)

#105799 - 03/09/16 02:18 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

That would be post-phoning idiocy. Neither am I a fan of enforced regulation of "what is" and "what is not". I simply like it more when people get shot down as soon as the nonsense start dribbeling.

People never learn unless there's an interest and willingness.
Debunking is a futile exercise as almost all people are set in their ways. They need to "evolve" on their own terms.

#108495 - 09/06/16 04:24 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Dimitri]
Coligula Offline
stranger

Loc: Shithole, Uruguay
Political Correctness = Witch Hunt against political opposition.
#108503 - 09/07/16 04:16 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Coligula]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Political Correctness = Witch Hunt against political opposition.

For when someone says something you don't like, another flavor of moral indignation. Thou shalt not tolerate intolerance.

To generalize:

If moral superiority and religious righteousness is the weapon of the god fearing conservative, then political correctness is the counter weapon of the bleeding heart liberal.

The difference between betting red vs. black in roulette, the house still wins.

Go bicameral democracy!
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#108556 - 09/10/16 10:37 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: CanisMachina42]
Coligula Offline
stranger

Loc: Shithole, Uruguay
Liberals and religious conservatives: a false dichotomy.

If I had to choose one, I would rather choose go to hell instead of than beign a racist nazi supremacist that hates jew-muslims.

Edited by Coligula (09/10/16 10:39 AM)

#108573 - 09/10/16 07:03 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Coligula]
fiendish Offline

Going to Hell is a kind of supremacy that supersedes racism. It is a sort of invocation when all political arguments collide with a wall.

Medulla oblongata

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.07 seconds of which 0.048 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.