Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#108637 - 09/13/16 12:58 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: fiendish]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I think people who live by PC are trained monkeys... Trained so well in fact that they now work emphatically to train and tame the next generation of monkeys without even understanding why they are doing it.

PC is a way to take away a persons identity. Once a person's identity has been removed is becomes much easier to assign them a new one. It is now considered offensive to sing our National anthem in Australia's public schools. If you read the lyrics there is nothing offensive in it - it mainly talks about the landscape. The only other thing it says is Advance Australia's Fair which if you find offensive I have to wonder why the fuck you came here.

Military emblems are being removed... Soldiers aren't allowed to wear their uniforms in certain places.

It is also being discouraged for teachers to refer to their students as boys and girls as this is apparently offensive and damaging to transgender children. Even an all girls school was told not to refer to the students as girls.

People are being homogenised and having their identities taken away from them. And they are being taught not to trust their instincts...

When that first wave of (70% male military aged) refugees arrived in Europe I got a sick feeling in my gut. If I was there, the hair would have stood up on the back of my neck. And being a woman, I would have found a big ol' tree to hide behind. If your gut tells you that something is wrong, than something is probably wrong. People are being taught to ignore their gut and squash that primal sense of fear that exists in us for self-preservation. PC has created a fear of fear.

PC is teaching people that they don't have a country... They don't have a sex... and that they can't trust their own gut... amongst all sorts of other self-identifying stuff. PC is preparing people to be NWO monkeys.

#108652 - 09/13/16 04:56 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: ShadowLover]
fiendish Offline

Besides anthropomorphism , actually what's most frightening is that everybody is knowing very well what they're doing. The NWO is a euphemism . It is rather a WC (world context) where everything is shuffled in a huge cauldron, then are served with fancy names which really mean nothing.

Medulla oblongata

#108788 - 09/17/16 07:41 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: ShadowLover]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
People are being taught to ignore their gut and squash that primal sense of fear that exists in us for self-preservation.

I don't think self-preservation instinct and territoriality can be eradicated. Multiculturalism, cosmopolitanism and political correctness can work unobstructed in times of peace and prosperity. But when the economic or social crisis is looming on the horizon, national egoism comes before the interests of any international organization. We can observe it in Europe, where there wouldn't be a rise in the popularity of the radical right if it wasn't first for the economic crisis and then the migration crisis. The United Kingdom has already waved goodbye to the European Union and it's only a matter of time when other countries will start taking a similar move into consideration. The problem of immigrants makes the lack of unity even more visible. The countries which had an irresponsible immigration policy appeal now to the European solidarity while other countries respond: Hey, it's your problem, not ours.

#111111 - 01/08/17 12:15 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
satyr9 Offline
lurker

Loc: US
I must say I don't know which is more annoying, people who insist on censorship to shelter themselves or the phenomena that has occurred in which basement dwelling racists dedicate their lives to aggravating these people. Being offended is indeed a choice, but when any semblance of your personality has become enshrouded in "offensive memes" (gag) and angst... No one will want to be around you.

Rule 1 of life: don't be a dick. It's really easy.

#111114 - 01/08/17 01:37 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: satyr9]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
The only reason the basement racist has a voice is because the jew media makes sure all "hate speech" is scapegoated and universally condemned. The Holocaust only happened 75 years ago!

We must constantly be reminded ideologies of hate still exist. We must all learn to hate those that don't love!

I must have failed that part about not being a dick.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#111134 - 01/08/17 04:06 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: satyr9]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
I must say I don't know which is more annoying, people who insist on censorship to shelter themselves or the phenomena that has occurred in which basement dwelling racists dedicate their lives to aggravating these people.

Nationalist types can indeed be hateful, even violent, but this problem has been blown out of proportion. Europe is haunted by the nightmare of the World War II and Holocaust but history of humankind has witnessed plenty of wars and holocausts. Anti-fascists scream "never again" but it's wishful thinking. Censoring the so-called hate-speech will not prevent potential war or genocide. Hate and violence are part of human nature.

#111142 - 01/09/17 11:48 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Besides, AntiFA has been getting more press lately. What better way to combat hate and violence than with more hate and violence?

Groups like them tow the PC party-line as a political device for precisely the same activity. You don't talk about Fight Club.

#111154 - 01/09/17 05:44 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

Oh, I can't stand AntiFa... Dumbasrses! Most of them honestly don't see that what they do, attempting to silence the people by bulling and violence, is part of Fascism.

Fortunately, I think most people have woken up to them, and even most of the leftier lefties I know no longer promote their stuff.

They show up at the anti-Islam protests and proove to be the most violent trouble makers there. God forbid someone else should have an opinion!

#111292 - 01/23/17 05:29 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: ShadowLover]
Coligula Offline
stranger

Loc: Shithole, Uruguay
After I heard of some strange news about pewdiepie, I started to watch his channel. And I like how he is triggering everyone (both sides).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c

Antifa people: Maybe they are trouble makers that find a way to get away with consequences, maybe they are brain dead because of drugs, maybe they are hired puppets... something like that. It's nothing that soap can't take care of.

Edited by Coligula (01/23/17 05:30 PM)

#111301 - 01/24/17 04:42 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Antfa's Black Bloc (inauguration day) didn't go off as planned. If not for lighting that limo on fire, they probably could have just disappeared as per usual. But nope, over 100 arrests were made and given the breadth of the damages, they are facing serious charges.

Quote:
They show up at the anti-Islam protests and proove to be the most violent trouble makers there. God forbid someone else should have an opinion!

Nah see, the destruction and violence is all part of a strategy. While the press and gen-pop is hard-focused on that, others (part of their group) move in. It's subterfuge.

#115432 - 12/24/17 04:20 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
Well said, hate, murder, rape, genocide, all of these are natural. People like to pretend we're not animals, yet we're slightly more intelligent than bonobos.

We need a nuclear winter to cull most of the animals on this planet, with biotechnology we can replace what we consider to be important in time.

#115459 - 12/26/17 11:53 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Ubermensch23]
Creatura Noptii Offline

That won't change what brought on the chaos in the first place. One must address the cause. Technology seems to be making things worse, as it stands.
#115480 - 12/28/17 05:34 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Ubermensch23 Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
Not really. Human error is the problem, mentalities that don't blend with the technologically advanced era in which we exist, that is what the problem is. People still act like we were in the stone age, living in denial that some people are more intelligent than others, which is why democracy is shit, and monarchy and autocracy will never return since the fools determine everything for now.

People want to have many children like in the old days, but that has become irrelevant, biological immortality will be achieved in 30 - 40 years. We also don't need large numbers of people for labour, or to maintain our way of life with the advancement of AI and automation. It's not technology that is to blame, it is the common people.

#115538 - 01/15/18 02:11 AM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Ubermensch23]
ShadowLover Offline

Hear the vagina hats are now imploding, with a portion of them refusing to wear the hat because it isn't representative of women with brown lady bits, or women with penises...

Seriously... Give me strength! Bahahaha!

#115540 - 01/15/18 05:10 PM Re: Hate Speech And Political Correctness [Re: Czereda]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
If one had to worry about one’s actions in respect of other people’s ideas, one might as well be buried alive in an antheap or married to an ambitious violinist. Whether that man is the prime minister, modifying his opinions to catch votes, or a bourgeois in terror lest some harmless act should be misunderstood and outrage some petty convention, that man is an inferior man and I do not want to have anything to do with him any more than I want to eat canned salmon.
Of course the world forces us all to compromise with our environment to some extent, and we only waste our strength if we fight pitched battles for points which are not worth a skirmish. It is only a faddist who refuses to conform with conventions of dress and the like. But our sincerity should be Roman about things that really matter to us.

- Aleister Crowley, Confessions

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.