Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#51894 - 03/29/11 11:52 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
I wonder if you look at peoples "gait" and can feel, very quickly, what they are made of. I think you know full well what I'm talking about.

If we get back to the feral we see that one does not need an ideology to feel, to know, to show. As humans we have the ability to work back through our abstract thinking and eliminate what is unimportant, but many of us seem to over complicate things so much that we neglect to experience what we are.

I rely mostly upon what I observe or "sense" when being amongst people or when having relations. I don't know how it is with others but when I'm in a relation, I sense any change in mood or if there is something, long before it is expressed; there is this subtle change which doesn't explain what is different as much as something is different.

If there wasn't such a social fixation upon verbal communication, I'd rather not talk at all. The same when in relations, I don't talk or share unless pressed but those darn females, they just love to talk and prefer verbal confirmation above the very behavior implying it.

D.

#51897 - 03/29/11 01:28 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Diavolo]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Diavolo - might it be the brooding silence and general air of curmudgeonliness that causes this "subtle change" in your women-folk? Just saying. ;\)

#51900 - 03/29/11 01:42 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: felixgarnet]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

No Felix but the fact that they vehemently kept stabbing the chicken they served for dinner did indeed give me some clues. ;\)

Most people are too focused on talking but words are just that. Often I'm sitting somewhere and when people talk to me, I see their mouths open and close, like fish, and nothing what they say even registers. But I'm constantly observing their behavior, their eyes, their movements, and it tells me all I need to know.

My last girlfriend needed three weeks before she dared to say "I love you" but I saw the "struggle" from the start. Of course when I replied "whatever" she was not amused.

D.

#51903 - 03/29/11 02:20 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: felixgarnet]
Hegesias Offline

I know what he's talking about. There are females who have a darker empathy and can read your vibes and thrive off them and then there are females who can't read you at all and say things like "what are you feeling, what are you thinking, be more open with me" when you can be laying there with a hard-on like Arnold Schwarzenegger's forearm, emanating waves of desire like a megaphone, yet some women seem to think there are complexities at work which matter in some important way.

I blame romanticism and media for confusing people and blurring their connection to what is actually intense and real between two people. Dark empathy and desire. The bestial over the spiritual.

These people talk about spiritual experience without realising that the feral and mundane is the raw and sobering current they need to awaken to experience and actualise their potential. I encounter a lot of smiling husks containing clusters of thoughts which have nothing to do with the moment they are in.

The only way I can describe the link is intensely focused paranoia on another being, a surge of dark positive energy which kills the ego and only awareness remains raw as everything is dim and dark yet vibrant and alive, crawling with energy.

There has been only two females that could actually let go of composure and not be afraid of my true nature. Repressed personalities just don't feel anything but intimacy fears when dealing with me. They like to convince themselves that they understand through abstract complexity that is alien to what is going on at the moment, when the mundane and severe is right in front of them, yet to intense for them to tap into. Maybe they never consider that becoming as a beast might shatter their hubris delusions with sobering stimulation and awareness.

People talk to much, complicate too much, and distract themselves from the reality which is too severe for their temperament. Talking all the time is not deep communication.

I come to realise this is through introspection as a means of reduction. I arrive always to the elimination of complexity, back to simplicity and insight into the mundane which is often to intense for people to grasp. They are removed from the mundane in a world of blissful confusion which is all very interesting to them. They who seek low level stimulation and comfort, quick fix closure in all things.

People who need reassurance when the actuality is in their face are so far removed and alien to Satanism.

#51909 - 03/29/11 05:01 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Language is a great tool to interact and it did bring much advantage to humans but if you think about how long we had to rely on other signals during our evolution, before language, it becomes obvious, they can still serve their purpose and show where words hide.

I'm not a mentalist and I have no clue why I easily pick up those signals many are oblivious to, but they are there for all to see. Observing others is a great exercise to awaken them.

As in looking at two people having a conversation and you as a third party can clearly see one of them is bored by the other but this one, even while sitting next to him, is totally oblivious to that fact and keeps interacting. Or one staring at the other with puppy eyes, desperately desiring to be noticed more than this, while the other doesn't pick up those signals at all.

Observing others in silence is quite a good training to stimulate and practice that which seems to become dormant when words rule.

In relations it is often suggested to talk about everything, to share feelings or that which disturbs but I think it might be better to talk less, watch and learn to "feel" what goes on.

D.

#56923 - 07/15/11 08:46 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Diavolo]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
For the good of the cause, check out the No Marriage web site:

http://www.nomarriage.com/

This site was down for a while but it is back and better than ever. Years ago this same guy did a great pdf book which can be found here:

http://nomarriage.flippertv.com/No%20Marriage.pdf

I personally agree with damn near everything the guy says. Men, it is too late for me - save yourself!

#57273 - 07/21/11 01:21 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fist]
toodarkpark Offline
stranger

Loc: mi
The cons out weigh the pros for me, I will never marry.

#57275 - 07/21/11 03:07 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: toodarkpark]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

One-liner warning. Given once, not repeated. Adhere to the rules or leave.

#57290 - 07/22/11 04:24 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fist]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
Greetings Fist!

Excellent thread, Kudos!

I think you have failed to mention the Satanic Witch. When I was a young man I met a wonderful girl who tore my world apart. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes on and she handed me The Satanic Bible. I was floored.

I was set in my ways, working on my education, and had a couple women who's bed I would frequent and she just turned my world upside down. I would have married her if ever given the chance. It was a wild relationship that lasted for a couple years but she too, being the Satanic Witch she was, also had multiple partners and would not commit.

When you find someone so completely able to "alter" your life and open doors you thought you didn't even see, you would throw out all of the rules and commit.

Now, many life times later, I hate to admit I am older and much more level headed. I feel I am completely in control of my emotions and have found a mate worthy of spending the rest of my life with... only we both have decided to NOT marry. We are comfortable in our life together, share work related stories daily, bank accounts, almost everything... except religious beliefs as she is an Atheist.

It is good advice for younger men, to not get caught up and let your dick run your life, but when you find one who turns your world upside down, you can't help it...

#57303 - 07/22/11 10:33 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Managor Offline

I agree. I got married at 18, and just like WS, me and my wife share different views on religion, (I'm Satanist, she's Catholic, haha, I know right?) Love is the most powerfull black magic spell in the multiverse. It can take you from world's greatest to biggest shit pile ever. However when it finds you and it's right, it just is.
#57626 - 07/27/11 02:44 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fist]
C4NE Offline
lurker

Thank you Fist, firstly for serving our country, and secondly this advice is helpful to my situation right now...

I am 22, almost gonna be 23... Its time to really step up my game and focus on my Career, goals and finish College!

Before I was always trying to find a girlfriend to be in my life.... but when I did get one... all they made me do is Waste Time and money on them! I pretty much ditch my college classes to be with one of these girls!

Not anymore!! Focusing my my Career! signed up for College classes, and working hard at my job to get a promotion!!

But this advice helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel.... Thinking that if I had a girlfriend right now.. would make every other aspects in my life be IMPROVED

#57676 - 07/28/11 01:29 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fist]
Fckitharder69 Offline
stranger

Loc: Kentucky
I love when men think they have women figured out, bahahaha.
Keep trying boys, and we'll keep playing you all like toys \:\)
It's adorable.

#57680 - 07/28/11 02:43 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fckitharder69]
Hegesias Offline

What's to figure out about women? I already know absolutely what I like. \:\)

#57682 - 07/28/11 03:09 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Hegesias]
Noctuary Offline
pledge

Oddly as a woman, I never wanted to get married. Yes, as a young girl I did the whole wanting a wedding thing. I had scrapbooks of wedding dresses and china patterns. Me and my girlfriends would talk about the music and food and locales. Never once had I thought about actually marrying a man and what that would mean. The feeling of wanting a wedding eventually drifted out of view with my childhood. And now come to find a man who wants nothing more than to be a married family man with a wife and children. I love him. And suddenly I don't care for a wedding. I just want the marriage and the same dream he wants. Somehow I got suckered in. It happens. It happens to us all. Just like death! ;\)

#57712 - 07/28/11 04:28 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Noctuary]
Fckitharder69 Offline
stranger

Loc: Kentucky
^Amen sister.
No one-liners, please.

Edited by SkaffenAmtiskaw (07/28/11 04:54 PM)

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.