Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#57720 - 07/28/11 08:01 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fckitharder69]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I love when men think they have women figured out, bahahaha.
Keep trying boys, and we'll keep playing you all like toys
It's adorable.

Not all men are so easily manipulated and some of us do have quite a bit of your game figured out and can use it to our advantage. Women are just as easily played if one knows what they are doing.

#57728 - 07/28/11 09:58 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fckitharder69]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Fckitharder69
I love when men think they have women figured out, bahahaha.
Keep trying boys, and we'll keep playing you all like toys \:\)
It's adorable.

You're contradicting yourself here.

See, it's much easier for MEN to figure out women. Especially if you have been in a relationship that lasts longer than 6 months. If a man has ever lived with a woman, surely you cant keep the walking-farts and waking up ugly a secret for long.

Boys on the other hand are still thinking with their dick, don't know which hole they're going to put it in next, and are easily manipulated by anything with a pulse. A Woman who wastes their time playing with boys need to mature some more.

IIRC you did mention you're only 21 and going to school... just make sure you don't take any drinks from the BOYS you're playing with in school or you'll wake up with your panties around your ankles and on You-Tube highlite reels.

#57748 - 07/29/11 01:23 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Fckitharder69 Offline
stranger

Loc: Kentucky
My point, is that SOME women think with their clits friend. We're not all as "dumb" as you impose. This is the 21st century, sorry we moved out of the kitchen, but WE DID! So, accept it?
;\)

#57753 - 07/29/11 02:19 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fckitharder69]
HeyZeusCreesto Offline
Banned--retard
stranger

I think my psychoanalytical abilities to be on the level of Jung & Freud. And, like Freud, the female species has been one that I could never figure out. This, I presume, is because the creatures do not operate from a position of logic. Their base is emotion. Emotions are not something men are generally groomed to be adept in handling nor expressing. It's not impossible. But women aren't generally attracted to emo guys unless you're a rock god like Kurt Cobain, but we know how he turned out so I'm not following his example. Rather, I like the selfish womanizing psychopath who doesn't mind stepping on others to get what he wants, 007, James Bond, Sean Connery style. That is my role model. There is no emotional intelligence. The guy just takes what is rightfully his and smashes the rest. So where was I? I forgot to mention i display classic signs of ADD yet I do have the ability to re-read my post and correct my rambling, yet I don't care much bc I use online as a place to dump my own emotions-- this we should all be a little bit more forthright in admitting. So, where was I? Okay, woman I believe, women being hard to understand and figure out.

Did you know the vibrator was invented to cure hysteria in women? Good invention btw. Also, something like 90% of those diagnosed with borderline personality disorder are women! I always knew my ex gf was batshit crazy... little did I know it was completely normal and natural behavior for this species i don't quite understand nor ever will. I have expected them to be the unicorns walking in human form.

Megan Fox, I imagine, is purely the devil, in human form. Which is why I have found myself here, btw.

#57754 - 07/29/11 02:48 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fckitharder69]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Fckitharder69
My point, is that SOME women think with their clits friend. We're not all as "dumb" as you impose. This is the 21st century, sorry we moved out of the kitchen, but WE DID! So, accept it? ;\)

LOL, I can accept that because my woman can't COOK worth a shit. Try figuring that one out about women...

Originally Posted By: HeyZeusCreesto
I think my psychoanalytical abilities to be on the level of Jung & Freud. And, like Freud, the female species has been one that I could never figure out.

Freud couldn't figure out women because the twisted fuck was too OBSESSED with them. Everything the guy talked about was either incestual or female related. He is/was much worse off than any guy walking freely on the streets these days.

Originally Posted By: HeyZeusCreesto
Megan Fox, I imagine, is purely the devil, in human form. Which is why I have found myself here, btw.

She is very yummy, but can't act her way out of a paper bag. I was very happy with the lovely Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as her replacement in Transformers 3.

#57849 - 07/31/11 01:33 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
As you fella's know, I will only give you the straight dope. To wit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3HPO9iUEkE&feature=relmfu

This is no movie, this is real life!...

#65348 - 03/09/12 06:26 PM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Fist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I came across this, and thought it fit in with this thread.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_arti...ng_y_chromosome

Enjoy,
Morgan

#65398 - 03/12/12 03:18 AM Re: Advice for young men... [Re: Morgan]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_arti...ng_y_chromosome

Article is a bit outdated here is a new one concerning the Y-Chromosome:
Clickie
The female" traits" among men were also present in the older days.. not much has changed since then. Just a logical fallacy of boys trying to see themselves men in creative ways.

Edited by Dimitri (03/12/12 03:20 AM)

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.