I just cooked this the other night, and it came out nicely.

For a single serving, you'll need:
2 handfuls of green beans, tips cut, fresh (don't use that canned shit)
several cloves of garlic, finely chopped
3 or so tablespoons of margarine or butter
1 chicken breast, butter-fly cut
a box of seasoned wild rice mix
bread crumbs
cracked pepper and sea salt grinders
toothpicks or string--something that won't burn up in the stove
pot, skillet and pan

Cook your wild rice (or zap it in the microwave--doesn't matter).

Take your butterflied chicken breast, coat the inside with butter.
If you want to add any additional seasoning, like salt and pepper, or add some fresh herbs, do it now.
Take 3 tablespoons of wild rice and put it on top of the chicken.
Roll the chicken breast like you're making a very fat, unwieldy taco, with the wild rice stuffed inside.
Sprinkle or roll in bread crumbs.
Secure with a pick or tie with a string.

Heat oven to 350.
Cut the tips off the green beans, chop your garlic, and get a pot of hot water boiling on the stove.
You'll also need a skillet (heated to medium) with a lot of butter melted in it, so get that prepared as soon as the water starts to boil.
Place your chicken on a pan (I use aluminum foil to make clean up eaier), and it helps to have a thermometer stuck in it so you know when the inside's cooked to 180, which will take about half an hour.
Boil beans for 4 minutes. They will still be crisp, that's okay.
Drain in sink, place in skillet with butter, along with the chopped garlic. Put a cover over the beans, cook for 5-8 minutes.
Turn the heat down on your beans to simmer for about another 5 minutes. This is when I put a lot of cracked pepper and sea salt on them, so the flavor gets steamed in. Cracked pepper just tastes so much better than regular old black pepper, not to mention what the sea salt adds to it.
Take them off of the stove, lid still on to keep them steamed. You should have only 10 more minutes until the chicken is done.

Really a damn good meal, and makes the house smell like butter and garlic (yum!)