Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10509 - 08/06/08 11:36 AM Desire more power
Orpheus Offline
lurker

I'm a newbie as a satanist, and i wonder if i can gain the power, the power to get rid of the people whom i hate so much, can satan gave me that power? what should i do to get this power?
#10510 - 08/06/08 12:00 PM Re: Desire more power [Re: Orpheus]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Oh for Christ's sake, where should I begin with such a typical middle-school mentality kind of post?

For starters, if you think a being actually exists that goes by the name of Satan, you're either a Christian or someone who is into Heretical Christianity. Heretical Christianity is what 99% of the population thinks of when they think of Satanism.

Also, if you are moved to destroy something or someone out of such a base emotion as hatred, you are thinking immaturely and are letting yourself be governed by your emotion. You are not in control of yourself and are certainly in no state to conduct a destruction ritual properly.

Lastly, sorry to nitpick (tis a common affectation amongst many of us here), but all newbies should post their comments in the Satanism 101 thread.

#10526 - 08/07/08 01:11 AM Re: Desire more power [Re: Nemesis]
jesusbeater Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
Agree totally with above post.But also isn't it easier to ignore those that are annoying you instead of destroying them.If you are trying to get into Satanism to gain power then I'm afraid that straight away you fail as a Satanist.

#10569 - 08/09/08 04:55 PM Re: Desire more power [Re: jesusbeater]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
No, Jesus. In cases like these, it is not easier to ignore, and instead easier to give them a small kick in the ass towards the right direction.. Most of the time..

~Snow~.

#10578 - 08/10/08 04:32 PM Re: Desire more power [Re: PigFeeder]
Vargvid Offline
stranger

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
sacrifice a black cat every sunday and then make chili out of the cat, thats how you gain satans power!

I think the creator of this thread is some kid at a school that people make fun of for being diffrent and then trying to find some way to get rid of them.

No mather how much you try to get rid of them with some kind of satanic power über alles/wicca/dungeons and dragons fireballs, Satan wont help you with it (my opinion). He wanted us to be free and strong, then be free and strong. Stand up for yourself, bro.

Edited by Vargvid (08/10/08 05:10 PM)

#10594 - 08/11/08 01:59 AM Re: Desire more power [Re: Vargvid]
Twiztedlilfreak1 Offline
lurker

Loc: New York, USA
As a Satanist you have as much power as you give yourself. If you have enemies that have done you wrong, give them back exactly what they gave you. You rule your own life, therefore you decide whether or not you correct your problems and take control. YOU ARE AS POWERFUL AS YOU WISH TO BE. It just depends on whether or not you use the power you have.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.