Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#114233 - 09/02/17 07:21 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
fiendish Offline

Sure Trump is the choice of Satanists. I'm surprised there's even a question about that. The problem is the opposition creates a non-existent dilemma. The truth is herding matters more than choice. And that's why choice makes the difference.

#114235 - 09/03/17 02:32 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Brother Nihil]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Taking a look at this thread's question:

I daresay the answer turns on whether one thinks a Satanist should be involved in politics or stand aloof from same. The argument for the latter is that a Satanist should not allow himself to be subordinate to any ideology, but rather remain an independent, superior puppet master, or at least a sybarite like Hugh Hefner who ignores "life in the gutter".

If a Satanist plunges into politics, one assumes it would be on the side of "control of the masses" rather than immersion in them.

Originally Posted By: Anton LaVey to Michael Aquino 7/28/69
... To sum up our political doctrine: Satanism is Americanism in its purest form, with only the outdated moral codes altered to fit the times and with recognition of the fact that only if man’s most basic instincts are satisfied, can a nation receive his best.

When it becomes common knowledge that we do not advocate or even approve of denial or desecration of such sacred American traditions as home, family, patriotism, personal pride, etc. but instead champion these things, our one-time opponents in the “establishment” will not have a leg on which to stand.

Actually, in view of the vast numbers of religious leaders defending and expounding the extreme liberal philosophy of the hippie or drug culture, conservative organizations will find [and already have found] Satanism far more compatible with their doctrines than they now think it to be. I feel rather sorry for - but, I must admit, also amused by - the poor old “dyed-in-the-wool” conservatives who consider The Flag and God to be inseparable institutions, because the “New Christianity” is composed of the drug-befuddled wretches they find totally reprehensible. It looks as though one is going to be forced to choose between God and The Flag or else become part of a dying society.

I realize most would think me far too optimistic, but I simply can see the change coming. I’ve been ridiculed all my life for my “crackpot” notions and outrageous actions, but have invariably had the last laugh on those who have stuck around long enough to see the manifestation of those so-called crackpot theories - and this is no exception! ...

This may explain the somewhat startling clip from the Sousa march at the conclusion of Anton's reading of gthe "Book of Satan" on the Satanic Mass record/CD.

Trump invokes knee-jerk populist patriotism at his rallies in much the same way. This suggests that he is motivated by conservatism, and that his detractors are not just liberals or progressives but tear-everything-down anarchists. [Groups like AntiFa reinforce this.]

Nevertheless I get the feeling that Big T is not really enslaved to any ideology, traditional/convervative or otherwise. He's more in the Hef or Anton model as a personal sybarite who plays the table for personal affirmation: chest moi and all that.

#114236 - 09/03/17 08:55 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Not to mention the following little nifty nuances:

1) It is common knowledge that the lightening bolt in Anton LaVey's Pentagram was inspired by RKO Pictures.

2) RKO Pictures put out Citizen Kane.

3) Citizen Kane remains on the CoS's film list.

4) Donald Trump has listed Citizen Kane as one of his favorite movies.

#114239 - 09/03/17 06:04 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: LoneWolf78]
Zen Satanist Offline
stranger

Loc: Melbourne, FL, USA
It's quite swell that some see themselves as the voice for any Satanist other than themselves.

I was never a fan of Trump. I'm even less so, now. He's a poor model of Satanism. In fact, I'm of the personal opinion that some are falling for the sin of solipsism when they see Trump. They see some similar qualities they prefer to mirror, and so choose to think Trump is at all as enlightened as the average, practising Satanist should be. Trump lies. A lot. And very poorly. He is guilty many times over of the sin of destructive pride. He takes ZERO personal accountability. A poor trait in any human, let alone one seen as a choice for Satanists. He blames everyone else for his own errors. It's always someone else's fault. He promises way more than he can deliver. Or promises what he never intends to deliver.

He's not even a very good businessman. We've already seen his nonexistent negotiating skills in action. His failed businesses. The class-action suit he had to settle. He has difficulties grasping complex situations or concepts. In real life, he spent the last several years just signing whatever documents were put on his desk: unread. He negotiated nothing. He originated nothing. He's merely a figurehead. A name and a face for the sake of the name and the face. A marketing tool. A brand for the actual builders to lease. He's a robot that just stands in front of a camera and tells everyone how great or terrific whatever it is he's selling that day is.

As President, his Prime Motivation seems to be to line his own pockets and tear down anything the last administration accomplished (Jealousy? Inferiority Complex?); even if that means tearing down useful and productive things.

Personally, I don't see mindless destruction -- even at the cost of self or one's future generations -- as a Satanic trait.

Trump will go down in flames. Either by impeachment or his own stupidity. Which, if stupidity was painful, would be giving Trump daily migraines.

No. That overweight, stupid, overinflated, egotistical, dishonest, human paraquat is not even close to a "clear choice" for this Satanist.

#114247 - 09/04/17 10:22 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
What is politics but matters of the people? There is a shared territory, even if individuals believe they live apart from it. The lay of the land changes with political decisions, even if one chooses to ignore them. It's just a self applied delusion. Even if one manages an anarchic endeavor, it's over shadowed by what's above it.

Take for instance living in the U.S., a lot could be taken for granted if one were be thrown into the thralls of a third world country. Especially if you don't know its language. Personally, I don't think the Satanist in general is involved enough. I find a very small percentage knowledgeable, most are willfully ignorant.

This is where individuality fails on many levels I think.

#114340 - 09/13/17 08:32 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Vigilia_Matutina Offline
stranger

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
Man is a political animal, has no reason to not engage in conflicts so these events taking place worldwide are not necessarily a problem of knowledge but failure of an application of wisdom. To know about politics is different from gaining experience being a politician then carrying on that experience unto your successor.

The entire baby boomer generation is based around sentimentality, office politics, platitudes, and brownnosing. These irrational aspects of the past few generations has lead to poor management and administration which lead here in the US to a brain drain & apathy.

Next comes the corporate exodus.

#114347 - 09/14/17 11:50 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Vigilia_Matutina]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You never know, Teflon Don could have something up his sleeve with this whole DACA deal. The pressure is still on congress. Talk is cheap, and he's not given up on border patrol or building that wall.

The Exodus may not necessarily be a bad thing. Yesterday's Executive Order sure was something wasn't it?

#114589 - 10/03/17 12:16 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
Brother Nihil Offline

Originally Posted By: Zen Satanist
(A bunch of bullshit)

Mindless destruction not a Satanic trait? "Destructive pride"? Egotism, dishonesty, irresponsibility, impulsiveness, etc. aren't Satanic? What bullshit are you preaching? Sunday School Satanism?

You got it all backwards, Zen Faggot! Satan loves all those things and more! Stick your do-gooder Satanism where the sun shines! Donald Trump is doing the Devil's work, and America is going straight to Hell! MAGA!

Edited by Brother Nihil (10/03/17 12:20 AM)

#114596 - 10/03/17 11:21 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Brother Nihil]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Pretty sure Californication has been the perpetrator. What with all the Asylum, insidious infection of City Council, Agenda 21 and a bunch of other shit. It would lead a tourist to believe they've landed smack in the middle of the 9 realms of Hell.

#MAGA is a growing trend because of it. The rest of the country wants to wrap itself in a Hazmat suit. All hail the great Cheeto!

Trump is still winning. Especially after his Twitter fight with Cruz over aid to Puerto Rico, and there's Geraldo Rivera right up in it, trying to thwart panics. Pure Irony. This shit is the best entertainment we've had since the 80's.

Now this Vegas thing keep your tinfoil hats handy!

Meanwhile, that hoo-ha on North Korea sure got quiet; though a small faction of press agencies are trying to keep it going.

#114621 - 10/05/17 01:07 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
SIN, I think that Martin's got it right.

I never allow myself to be distracted by trivialities, as long as I can find plenty of nice fat ....

#115078 - 11/03/17 10:07 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Brother Nihil]
Zen Satanist Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Brother Nihil
(A bunch of bullshit)

Mindless destruction not a Satanic trait? "Destructive pride"? Egotism, dishonesty, irresponsibility, impulsiveness, etc. aren't Satanic? What bullshit are you preaching? Sunday School Satanism

No. LaVeyan Satanism. In fact, things like destructive, or counterproductive, pride are listed among the Satanic Sins in the Satanic Bible. in fact, I see Sin #2 in your rather blustery post.

LOL @ MAGA. Sins #7 and 5.

Being an Atheist, I don't believe in an actual Satan that wants anything.

Did you have anything besides sophomoric ad homs and childish observations to offer?

Yaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn

#115080 - 11/04/17 12:10 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
Obitus Offline
stranger

In fact, things like destructive, or counterproductive, pride are listed among the Satanic Sins in the Satanic Bible.

Since when are the Satanic Sins listed in the Satanic Bible? Granted, I haven't bought a paperback copy in a good while, so maybe Gilmore and co. stuck 'em in recently, but of all the copies I've owned over the years, the Satanic Sins were never, ever included in that volume.

#115081 - 11/04/17 12:25 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Obitus]
Zen Satanist Offline
stranger

I stand corrected. Nevertheless, the point remains.
#115091 - 11/04/17 04:07 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Obitus]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Quote:
Since when are the Satanic Sins listed in the Satanic Bible? Granted, I haven't bought a paperback copy in a good while, so maybe Gilmore and co. stuck 'em in recently, but of all the copies I've owned over the years, the Satanic Sins were never, ever included in that volume.

They never were in TSB. ASL did write them, but they are copyrighted 1987, so at the time of TSB they were not CoS cannon that I am aware of.

#115099 - 11/05/17 02:48 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
Brother Nihil Offline

No. LaVeyan Satanism. In fact, things like destructive, or counterproductive, pride are listed among the Satanic Sins in the Satanic Bible. in fact, I see Sin #2 in your rather blustery post.

Being an Atheist, I don't believe in an actual Satan that wants anything.

So LaVeyan Atheistic pseudo-Satanism then. The only really Satanic thing about LaVey was that he inverted Satanism itself. The idea of "sins" and quoting chapter and verse of a "bible" in Satanism is LOOOL. The Devil (a term I prefer to that ridiculous Hebrew meme "Satan") doesn't make rules and he hates holy books and language itself. Those are the methods of the jewes. Your head belongs on a pike before a Devil-idol, you fucking jewe faggot.

Edited by Brother Nihil (11/05/17 03:00 PM)

Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.