Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#115101 - 11/05/17 03:21 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Brother Nihil]
Zen Satanist Offline
stranger

Loc: Melbourne, FL, USA
"Brother Nihil"

So you have nothing of substance to offer.

Thought not.

Just one of the all-too-common dregs of the internet. Thank you for showing your true colors to me with such immediacy that I can spare myself the waste of any further time. I'll add you to the list of names to ignore. Bye.

#115104 - 11/05/17 04:34 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
Brother Nihil Offline

Ignore yourself faggot. My true colors are red like your blood. This Satanic forum doesn't need another weak faggot like you, as I'm sure everyone will agree.

Edited by Brother Nihil (11/05/17 04:36 PM)

#115106 - 11/05/17 10:57 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
If you two are going to start swinging your cocks around, please take it to PM. Thanks.

#115111 - 11/06/17 09:20 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Zen Satanist]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Check this out, let me break down Bro-Nil speak to you:

Quote:
So LaVeyan Atheistic pseudo-Satanism then.

This is for the people that find it necessary to call it "LaVeyan" as if Anton himself codified these ideas; when they are thousands of years old and present in every single culture around the world where people congregate. Apprehension and propaganda, nothing more.

Quote:
The only really Satanic thing about LaVey was that he inverted Satanism itself. The idea of "sins" and quoting chapter and verse of a "bible" in Satanism is LOOOL.
It became a place (LaVey's Cult)) where every derelict of society could pin that to their breast and believe they were living well. Just examine his social circle. Examine Aquino's role and the reason they parted ways. Look at LaVey's life in the grand scheme of things. Didn't have a pot to piss in. His health (and teeth) declined until he was put in an early grave. Left his wife penniless where she was begging for people to preserve their broken down home as a historical relic. Even then, no one was buying and the thing was foreclosed on and demolished. Like Crowley, he was a good ceremonial magician, in that he could show you a shiny turd, convince you to eat it, and when you'd say "Sir, you've offered me shit!" He'd have some grander scheme to mislead you into trying it twice.

Satanic? Perhaps, in that it was a 'show' for sure and a bit of much needed disruption in the status quo of society. California though. Imagine if he'd moved to say, Kentucky or Oklahoma parading around in capes. The notoriety from television shows he was doing may not have giving him the same peace of mind as we saw in CA or NY for that matter. Perhaps he was shy of such adversity?

Quote:
The Devil (a term I prefer to that ridiculous Hebrew meme "Satan") doesn't make rules and he hates holy books and language itself. Those are the methods of the jewes. Your head belongs on a pike before a Devil-idol, you fucking jewe faggot.

^ THIS, a thousand times. All those "LaVeyans" are just useful idiots. The goyim on the Jew's task.

I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm off base.

#115122 - 11/07/17 10:12 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Oh come on, Bro Nihil is a troll. I like his sense of humor but, seriously, Satanic sins are a tongue in cheek, nothing more. Egotism and dishonesty might be considered Satanic traits, if one is desperate enough, though I would label them just human. Impulsiveness is a condition of being controlled by a beast inside. It's not so Satanic if your emotions run away with you, much like some crazy horse. The same goes for counterproductive pride. Sometimes, you might choose to suffer because of pride but what if you do something out of pride and then you yourself regret it? Isn't that silly and immature? This is what I think Zen Satanist was talking about in his post. Whether Trump exhibits those traits he was pointing at is a different story. I would say bleh. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

#115123 - 11/07/17 11:20 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: C
Oh come on, Bro Nihil is a troll.

Dismissive.

Quote:
Satanic traits

are what is in question.

#115125 - 11/07/17 11:42 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Honestly BN is one of my favorite posters here. Buddy understands some shit that tends to elude people.

#115126 - 11/07/17 11:44 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

My post has hardly been dismissive. Satanic traits, Christian traits, Buddhist traits, Muslim traits - all the same stupidity. Superficial reasoning.

#115131 - 11/08/17 10:03 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Dan_Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: DD
Buddy understands some shit that tends to elude people.

Precisely this. And it's quite obvious to those of us that do.

Dismissing him a Troll isn't a valid argument. Calling someone out a weak faggot isn't trolling. It's calling a spade a spade.

#115132 - 11/08/17 10:44 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Calling someone a weak faggot is a no more valid argument than calling someone a troll. I see logic isn't your forte.

#115133 - 11/08/17 10:59 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Bro Nihil is just doing what he does from time to time.
Succinct and surefire, his points are clear.
If someone needs it spelled out they need to learn to read.

#115134 - 11/08/17 11:04 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Pretty much. Yet Czereda has convinced herself that dismissing his contributions as 'trolling' is the same as calling out weak faggots as having contributed to their own life attainment.

#115136 - 11/08/17 12:36 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Pretty much. Yet Czereda has convinced herself that dismissing his contributions as 'trolling' is the same as calling out weak faggots as having contributed to their own life attainment.

It seems I need to spell it out to you since you ran to the shout box to talk shit. Calling Bro Nihil a troll is not dismissing him but pointing out that his posts are a piece of satire and should be treated as such. It should be taken into account that the satire employs a figurative language, exaggeration, humor, irony, caricature etc.

But seriously speaking, the Satanic sins aren't rules and aren't the same as the Christian concept of sin. They were never meant to be treated as holy rules. Sure, some sheep might be misled into thinking otherwise but I wouldn't blame LaVey for that.

Egotism, dishonesty, impulsiveness, arrogance etc aren't Satanic traits in themselves, just like honesty, modesty and mercy aren't inherently Christian. All of them are the part of human nature, which is far from being black and white. Some of those traits might turn out to be counterproductive or even destructive and pointing this out is another role of the so-called Satanic Sins. It's a tongue in cheek method of replacing morality with down to earth practical thinking.

Stirring up shit isn't inherently Satanic either. The actions are judged by their fruits. So in the case of Trump, I wouldn't be counting chickens yet.

#115137 - 11/08/17 02:20 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Ya but does anyone take Anna seriously?If being off the Mark was an Olympic sport, Poland would be unbeatable.

#115138 - 11/08/17 03:00 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Dan_Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

No, but she obviously requires my attention. Something about self-loathing and ineptitude. Envy is a green eyed monster.

Doesn't mean I can't point and laugh. I mean seriously? Just read her. That's all anyone needs to determine what's going on there. She's even ignorant of her own country's history. And she's here to presume to teach about what is and isn't Satanic?

*dead* bwahahah

Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.