Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#115140 - 11/08/17 04:04 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
If I'm so ignorant of my country's history, then why didn't you beat down my arguments in the Alt-Right thread? Empty name-calling is everything you've got to offer. It's cute but it's not a legitimate counter-argument.

I'm not preaching about what is or isn't Satanic. If anyone reads my reply, it's obvious I was talking about the human nature encompassing all the traits some describe as dependent on the religious or philosophical label. It's superficial.

As for the rest of your assumptions, keep trying.

#115143 - 11/09/17 11:04 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
What arguments did you put forth again? You speak from a place of ignorance and bias. The idea that you even reduced Bro Nil's post to name calling tells the readers enough.

#115144 - 11/09/17 11:35 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

CZ: Both you and BN have good points. As for SIN, i dont know why she feels such a need to defend the guy. Does she think its up to her to defend on his behalf by re iterating his argument? I think she's just pressing buttons for the sake of it at this point. Like, one can make these explanations without constantly trying to get personal. Its boredom or some other insecurity. Theres hardly any humour either, so Ive decided its best ignored for the time being.
#115146 - 11/10/17 10:54 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

This is what separates our way of thinking. While BN put forth the idea, I am less concerned with discussing his person than I am the ideas put forth.

As you've framed it as 'defending him' vs discussing the ideas being dismissed; the fact that you don't understand isn't exactly shocking here.

#115147 - 11/10/17 11:47 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

I understand how your blowing off points as dismissive, or that people dont understand, with little explaination as to why. Excess hypocrisy is all you've put forth amongst other compulsive displays of insecurity.

Lets see you actually address some points without the bullshit.

#115148 - 11/10/17 01:11 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Originally Posted By: C
Oh come on, Bro Nihil is a troll.

Dismissive. 

Quote:
Satanic traits

are what is in question.  

You chose one point out of her whole paragraph. Did you read the rest?

Quote:
Calling someone out a weak faggot isn't trolling. It's calling a spade a spade.

And calling a spade a spade can be done with a troll's club. BN just happens to have a bigger one with more punch to the point. Whats the matter SIN, jealouse that someone else does it better?

Quote:
Doesn't mean I can't point and laugh. I mean seriously? Just read her. That's all anyone needs to determine what's going on there. She's even ignorant of her own country's history. And she's here to presume to teach about what is and isn't Satanic?

*dead* bwahahah

Points over person huh? When you really have them, come back.

Maybe the shoubox is a new avenue for you.

#115149 - 11/10/17 02:11 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I think the word troll is over used. A troll is a persona or statement made purely to incite a reaction.

BN is actually like that, I don't think he cares much about the reaction. People from SA are a little off the wall in general.

#115150 - 11/10/17 02:34 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Dan_Dread]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Trump is a successful businessman who got tired of promoting himself via books, "The Apprentice" and pro wrestling. Tried the politician thing a few times, won the last time and has spent 2017 kicking himself for spending too little time doing the golf thing while hoping Melania doesn’t complain about the no sex thing. Probably more interested in Ivanka’s thing.
#115152 - 11/10/17 02:55 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

CN, the most amusing thing is that Bro Nihil would hardly be offended at being called a troll. That's who he is and, for sure, he would take it as a compliment. He belonged to that troll club, called anti-cosmic Satanism or something like that. They had their own website or even two websites. I don't remember now. They were purely satirical. I'm not sure what this whole fuss has been all about.

Edited by Czereda (11/10/17 02:57 PM)

#115169 - 11/14/17 01:39 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Satanic? Perhaps, in that it was a 'show' for sure and a bit of much needed disruption in the status quo of society. California though. Imagine if he'd moved to say, Kentucky or Oklahoma parading around in capes. The notoriety from television shows he was doing may not have giving him the same peace of mind as we saw in CA or NY for that matter. Perhaps he was shy of such adversity?

He stuck to his own to the end, whether that was a failure or an honor is up for debate. As for being a disruption, I think LSD did that, and LaVey capitolized on that in spite of what he said about his disgust with hippies. I am sure they probably thought he put on quite the acid show.

Its like comparing real bikers and drag racers to say, attending Friday night Russ Meyer showings. What I find interesting is that many LaVeyans seem to take it more seriously than LaVey did, even though he dedicated his life to it. Just a personal thought, I could be wrong.

#115171 - 11/14/17 04:07 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

From what I've read, that disgust seems synonymous with today's social climate. Similar to how those Satanic find Normies disgusting. Playing victim, taking poor care of their own lives and blaming everyone and everything else. No self responsibility. Besides, a lot of Hippies were run-a-ways living on the streets like annoying vagrants. Not that Lavey had better personal hygiene. Something about *natural smells* and what not. Meeanwhile Diane was like Shower or GTFO.

#115263 - 11/21/17 11:50 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

There is no real 'unity' anymore, just people plotting and putting all their emotion into some kind of political cause. *I wrote some joke about everyone turning into a 'gastapo,' society what with everyone telling on each other over every little offense.

Seriously, this country is so fucking devided I don't see any real change happening, I just see people fighting each other as the walls close in.

One can see that and just give up hope, but I just can't seem to do so. That's a scene best left for someone else, someone who thinks its all worth dedicating your life to.

I have other plans.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (11/21/17 12:26 PM)

#115268 - 11/21/17 05:09 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
Seriously, this country is so fucking devided I don't see any real change happening, I just see people fighting each other as the walls close in.

That's funny because I hear people say the same in my country. I'm willing to bet, they have the same impression in other countries too. Isn't it to be expected that people have different and opposing political views? It doesn't also surprise me that some get turned on by politics and engage in hot debates, even violence. I may think it's stupid but it doesn't mean I find it perplexing or depressing.

#115273 - 11/22/17 03:38 PM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Czereda]
Modesty Offline
stranger

Loc: Arkansas
I proudly voted for Trump.
#115281 - 11/24/17 01:37 AM Re: Donald Trump: The Clear Choice of Satanists! [Re: Modesty]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Modesty
I proudly voted for Trump.

Congrats!
I scratched my balls this morning.

Unless there's a specific reason why you did so (and are willing to share it) it is better to keep your little mouth shut.

Otherwise it will be a void statement. Brainless.

PS: I scratched them 'cause there was an itch. Luckily no weird spots or anything.. just a small hair poking where it shouldn't.

Edited by Dimitri (11/24/17 01:38 AM)

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.069 seconds of which 0.047 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.