Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#106495 - 04/27/16 08:21 PM what brought you to satanism?
theguybb Offline
stranger

What brought me to Satanism is a video online explained Satanism in a rather fair light and this info had me doing homework of my own.

After a week of looking of at satanic websites and asking satanists about what it was about i came to the realization that Satanism's rules and values matched me rather well. After further information provided/recommended to me on here led me to the left hand path.

#106496 - 04/28/16 01:56 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: theguybb]
LordBlyat Offline

What brought me to Satanism... hmm... that would take pages and pages to tell. Basically sex and drugs.

Drugs are good for you. I would encourage any satanist who wants to learn the secrets of satan to do drugs, such as crack, meth, heroin. I have so many friends who do dope. It's cool. I have friends who shoot up meth and stay up for days!

Lucifer is satan Enlightened. And so to transform from a satanist into a Luciferian, you have to light up your mind with drugs! Crowley did hella drugs, and look at how he turned out!

Edited by LordBlyat (04/28/16 01:58 AM)

#106499 - 04/28/16 08:18 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: theguybb]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
what brought you to satanism?

Alcoholics Anonymous.

I'm not trolling you. I used a "meth addiction" and a 200/month residential rehab so I wouldn't have to live in/lose my car. After 3 months of 12 step BS and required meetings I thought, "What is the furthest thing from this?"

#106500 - 04/28/16 08:38 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: theguybb]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
It's complicated, really. Originally it was my sincere and utmost contempt of cats. Everything I learned about Satanism from Sallie Jesse plainly indicated to me that some of their practices were something I could totally get behind.

Some years later I read the Satanic Bible. Imagine the egg on my face when I was informed that Satanists don't actually do___ well___ ya know that . This was kind of a let-down, but I had already adopted the title and the book did make some sense, so I let the two ideologies cross-pollinate and have since toned-it-down a bit by resigning myself to merely throwing eggs at cats, and giving kittens the middle finger (don't let them fool you, they know *exactly* what it means)

#106503 - 04/28/16 10:07 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: LordBlyat]
Ateosoth Offline
stranger

Quote:
What brought me to satanism... hmm... that would take pages and pages to tell. Basically sex and drugs.

"it was uncool for cool person to be seen near or inside the library" - you were such a typical example of american sheeple. I'm not sure how much you progressed since then. I would say that you are still driven by what is uncool and cool in eyes of mundane. Like you confirmed it in your next sentence. All the same, the fact that sex and drugs brought you to Satanism is very disappointing and defeating. Why would anyone need Satan to be self-indulgent mundane?

Quote:
Drugs are good for you. I would encourage any satanist who wants to learn the secrets of satan to do drugs, such as crack, meth, heroin. I have so many friends who do dope. It's cool. I have friends who shoot up meth and stay up for days!

Drugs are bad for you. especially such drugsa as cocaine and heroin and their derivatives. you learn nothing, you only become crippled on many levels. what is the price paied for staying up for days by using meth? What is the price of being "cool" - unrepairable damage to your body, soul and mind.

Quote:
Lucifer is satan Enlightened. And so to transform from a satanist into a Luciferian, you have to light up your mind with drugs! Crowley did hella drugs, and look at how he turned out!

what he turned out - he turned out to be misarble and delusional junkie - a pumped up klifot. And this is all drugs can bring you - delusions. Enlightenment? no experience under the drugs is equal to real mystical experience. I know such junkies. they would lick shit off of my balls just for a quater of some good stuff. Crowley would do the same. He would crawl like a dog if he knew what I have in stash. And I'm supposed to respect him as some enlightened luciferian? if there was no cultural "revolution" during 60' there would be no junkie debaucherous thelemites who crowley can appeal to. How a junkie can be satanist, luciferian, yet enlightened? Junkie has no will, has no pride, has no self-respect, and surely their emotions and intellectual faculties are ruined. Beyoned this their magnetic fields of the body, those subtle realities are crippled. How junkie, crippled as they are, can achieve any form of greatness, any form of true mystical insight, any enlightenment? how they can achieve anything at all even in mundane life?

Quote:
Thus, there is a beauty in the Dark Arts and an exultation of Life, and certainly not a wallowing in the symbols, symbolism and accouterments of death and decay. Thus, there is a natural joy, which can be and often is both light and dark but which is always controlled. Not for the Gentleman, or the Lady, the loss of mastery, the stupefaction that arises from over-indulgence (which over-indulgence can and which does include personal emotion).

drugs can bring you only loss of mastery and this stupefaction. nothing else. Being that you draw much of your inspiration from ONA can you tell me how crippled junkie can develop their latent faculties of empathy? how crippled junkie can have needed intellectual, emotional and physical faculties to follow the Way? not to mention how crippled junkie can live by the Code when they would sell their own mother for a quater of very bad dope.

At least we all know now how you are able to produce tons of written delusional crap - doping.

Edited by Ateosoth (04/28/16 10:09 AM)

#106504 - 04/28/16 10:43 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: Ateosoth]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Seemed pretty tongue-in-cheek to me. Even so, I seriously dunno where you peeps come up with this whole "Satan is a good-guy" paradigm. It's as if the logic was "pentagrams are spooky-cool, but bad things are bad, so let's just redefine the terms 'adversary' and 'open enemy' of man entirely". It's silly.

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "God has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."

So, yeah, I'd say drugs and all sorts of toxoplasmoticly self-annihilating behaviors are quite in keeping with ol' scratch - at least more so than "enlightenment", "compassion", "empathy", and "mystical insight". It may not give many people the warm-and-fuzzies, but it is at least consistent. One's demons are demons none-the-less, and it is important to know one's enemies. This cannot be done by sweeping their iniquities under the carpet, nor by mistaking their intent for what it is and always was: the ruin of man.

Any good that can be made of dancing with the devil falls squarely on the shoulders of those who chose to do so.

#106505 - 04/28/16 11:13 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Ateosoth Offline
stranger

@antikarmatomic you have no clue what I'm talking about. she started to talk about drugs in relation to Lucifer and Enlightenment. I'm just telling this is completely false. if it was tounge in cheek, if it was just culling "advice" for satanist I can respect that. But if she was honest I'm disappointed.

Dark Gods of O9A Tradition are not the same as demons, klifots and shells of Kaballah. One can make themselves open to those low enteties by being drug or sex addict. but one can never meet with Dark Majesties except through self-discipline and exellence - cannot have real mystical experience except in this way. and this has nothing to do with "Satan is a good-guy" paradigm. those are limited causal perceptions related to good and evil. I'm also talking about something beyond paths. beyond LHP and RHP- there is no true achievement beyond self-exellence.and there is no self-exellence if you are crippled junkie.

#106506 - 04/28/16 11:26 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: Ateosoth]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Quote:
Dark Gods of O9A Tradition are not the same as demons, klifots and shells of Kaballah.
Yeah, but who the fuck said anything about the ONA? I get it: if your only tool is hammer (or in, this case, ONA-branding), everything becomes a nail, but the OP is "what brought you to Satanism?" not the ONA.

#106507 - 04/28/16 11:43 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: Ateosoth]
Aredoin Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Ateosoth
At least we all know now how you are able to produce tons of written delusional crap - doping.

What's delusional is to believe that this game can be played ad infinitum.
What's delusional is to believe that those absurd references to indulgence and to the enlightening use of drugs are not but an impish and juvenile expression of that charm which is, or should be, inherent to those cognoscenti of the dark arts.

#106508 - 04/28/16 11:55 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Ateosoth Offline
stranger

Quote:
Yeah, but who the fuck said anything about the ONA?

let us not pretened that we don't know who the LordBlyat is. she is influenced greatly by ONA. what she talks here stands against everything ONA.

Quote:
OP is "what brought you to satanism?" not the ONA.

ONA Satanism was the only thing that made any sense of Satanism as such for me. so, to fill the topic - ONA was the thing that brought me to Satanism.

#106510 - 04/28/16 12:47 PM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: Ateosoth]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Quote:
let us not pretened that we don't know who the LordBlyat is. she is influenced greatly by ONA. what she talks here stands against everything ONA.
Yeah, and it's probably against all things Buddhist, too – what's your point? Not everyone's tool-box has only one tool in it.

Quote:
ONA was the thing that brought me to Satanism.
That's interesting. I always got the impression that it's usually Satanism that leads peeps to the ONA. Even so, as with LaVeyan Satanism, the ol' “sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken” adage applies. How on Earth “Dark Gods” can be confused with “Light-bearing Djinn” baffles the ever-loving shit out of me as much as the whole “Satanism starts with Atheism” mode of thinking does. They are both, in a phrase: shoe-horned – and rather poorly, at that.

#106511 - 04/28/16 01:04 PM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: CanisMachina42]
theguybb Offline
stranger

Sorry that happened to you, I know a few people who went through a similar program and they tell me it's SOME tips to help you kick the addiction. BUT the rest is pure religious bullshit and them trying to convert you and i believe it.
#106512 - 04/28/16 01:17 PM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: antikarmatomic]
theguybb Offline
stranger

Hahaha i'm a dog person myself. I don't really hate cats but they piss me off sometimes when they don't shut up and they climb up on my leg scratching my leg. (fuck)

As for the Satanism like i said i found more information about it and realized it wasn't what i have been told and had quite good rules and values. Things i ether already did or things i could stand by. I don't own the Satanic Bible but i know where to find the PDF and if throwing eggs at cats makes you happy throw away \:\)

#106522 - 04/29/16 10:43 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: theguybb]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I took the skytrain. It was only 3 stops from my house to Satanism.

#106523 - 04/29/16 10:59 AM Re: what brought you to satanism? [Re: Dan_Dread]
LordBlyat Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I took the skytrain. It was only 3 stops from my house to Satanism.

lol... You know, seeing the current state and condition of this place, and the mentality of these satanists here, what the 600 Club and Satanism needs now are Testimonials!

Like how the Mormons do it at their wards. Mormons satanists can get up or make a post about how Mormonism and Joseph Smith LaVey/Myatt/Aquino has changed their life.

You can take a mundane/nomian out of a religion, but you can't take the Religiosity out of a mundane/nomian.

Page 1 of 10 12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.