babybat Offline
lurker

Loc: Louisiana,United States
I had to watch it a couple times over. lmao

#1087 - 10/15/07 05:23 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: babybat]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
Benny Hinn, even most Christians find him a bit over the top.
Doesn't stop the masses the though.

#1091 - 10/16/07 12:34 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: babybat]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Take note. If you go to see Benny Hinn, wear a Helmet.
Someone can lose an eye.

#1093 - 10/16/07 02:24 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: Asmedious]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
If I ever went to see him, a helmet would be far down on the list of equipment required.
Somewhere between the tactical rifle with a 2x,4x,8x,12x zoom and the large packs of explosives.
However, even if killing someone makes the world a better place, it won't be for a very long time. \:\)

Good tip though Asmedious.

#1363 - 11/02/07 01:40 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: babybat]
Meq Offline
Banned

Interesting how the effects of the "Holy Spirit" Hinn's fans are so worked up on are indistinguishable from the effects of a thrash metal concert.

For a little more blasphemous truth:
I have known Christians to get a sexual high when talking about Jesus.
And I don't mean as a metaphor.

#1620 - 11/09/07 03:20 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: Meq]
Glanecia Offline
stranger

Hah! I think that's the guy that my brother's friend was hired to bodyguard. Jason, he was a Marine before body-guarding -- and the thought of him being in the same company of one of those evangelists was just hilarious. Jason's not exactly ... a good boy. Though he made tons of money doing what he did. Yay for him.

#1745 - 11/11/07 08:11 AM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: Glanecia]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Looks like fun. Go to a concert and pretend a guy has magic powers and can throw people around by the power of his mind and then have a mosh pit. I'm up for it.

#1754 - 11/11/07 03:51 PM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: babybat]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
\:D L.M.A.O. That shit was funny! Ive always been a big hater ;\) of Benny Hinn. He is such a laod of shit. Mabey I could have a satanic crusade for moeny.
Now I think I will indulge in some Northern Lights and sit back and laugh my mother fucking ass off and watch it again...."hearses for the false prophets,
to there graves they all shall go, and buried in there coffins no one will ever know"

D.L.B

#2039 - 11/19/07 05:46 PM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: SSSnake]
Circus_Hell Offline
stranger

Loc: Sydney Australia
That was funny shit indeed. He even got away with pushing an old lady \:D

I'm thinking it may have been him that toured Australia in the last few years. There was a MAGNUM christian event, sold out quicker than Iron Maiden, a few years ago here.

The evangelistic movement is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control down here. Christian life centres popping up on every block where there is a vacant space. I tell you the fuckers are taking over.

Actually there is one across the road from my house, if only they played thrash metal on a Sunday instead of those excruciating hymns.

Anyhoot, I'm going to watch that again now before I go off to the mental asylum that is work.

#2094 - 11/20/07 09:33 PM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: Circus_Hell]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
 Quote:
The evangelistic movement is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of control down here. Christian life centres popping up on every block where there is a vacant space. I tell you the fuckers are taking over.

I understand how you feal, imagine what it's like here in U.S.A.
Churches every where, and there is so manny different types. But evangelists; are the worst.

D.L.B.

#2118 - 11/21/07 06:08 PM Re: Ha Ha Funny Vid of Xtian "healer" [Re: SSSnake]
Circus_Hell Offline
stranger

Loc: Sydney Australia
Hahahahahahahaha, just watched it again. It's totally insane.

Notice the scale of the mosh about 10 seconds from the end.

And yes,I am well familiar with the extreme Xtian nonsense that goes on over there. Hopefully our Prime Minister will get voted out at the weekend so the evangellists will invade no longer.

I'm watching that one more time..... \:D

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.