Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#10816 - 08/20/08 07:08 PM Is Witch Craft and Satanism different
banned
stranger

Loc: Hell
as there is white and blck magic white being good and black being evil just wanting to know not trying to sound stupid just would like to know yalls opinions myself taking a look at these i see different types of witchcraft

i myself was born with the natural ability to preform both

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema was just a given

#10819 - 08/20/08 07:37 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: ]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By:
Is Witch Craft and Satanism different

as there is white and blck magic white being good and black being evil just wanting to know not trying to sound stupid just would like to know yalls opinions myself taking a look at these i see different types of witchcraft

Wow born with the ability to perform both Good choice of words because to perform reminds me of clowns at the circus Too bad you were not born with the ability to correct your own punctuation or capitalize your I when speaking of yourself

Now lets bring up the fact that you cannot even remain on subject to your own heading By the way YES Satanism and witchcraft are different

EDIT: I shouldnt even say anything about your screen name screaming that your mentality is that of one who is 10 years old Oops

~T~

The i Nazi has spoken

Edited by ta2zz (08/20/08 07:40 PM)
Edit Reason: Marked

#10823 - 08/20/08 07:55 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: ta2zz]
The Zebu Offline
veteran member

Loc: Orlando, FL
Witchcraft refers to the practice of magic.

Satanism refers to a religion.

They're both completely different categories. That said, you can technically have "Satanic Witchcraft" if you practice magic in a satanic context. But not all "black magic" is Satanic. Look at voodoo and other folk-oriented religions. They have some left-hand stuff but don't refer to Satan or demons at all.

Also, "black magicians" really don't make the distinction between black and white magic, as for them, magic is magic. Nor do they refer to it as "evil". Only the right-hand path people do.

There are certainly different approaches to witchcraft, but overall, whether you're changing wine to divine blood, or summoning a spirit for divination, magic is magic. It doesn't necessarily entail any specific religion.

#10849 - 08/21/08 07:28 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: ]
coelentrate Offline

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
 Originally Posted By:

and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema was just a given

HAHAHA!!!! please tell me more.

#10851 - 08/21/08 11:56 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: The Zebu]
banned
stranger

You are the smartest one here thank you for clearing this up for me as to see what i was asking in the frist place

i see some here are not to bright the reason i asked is because i am new to this stuff and did searches on the internet and could not really find a soild answer

Thank

#10852 - 08/21/08 11:57 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: ]
banned
stranger

Owner of this web site money comes your way $

Edited by (08/21/08 11:58 AM)

#10865 - 08/21/08 08:35 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: ]
harrison Offline
pledge

Loc: winnipeg Mb, canada
Dude???what the fuck??? i am confused.....
i know a bit about Satanism ( been a satanist for a few years)but dude first you say you are a decendent of Crowley and now you are asking questions that are just......sad.
poor lost soul...

#10872 - 08/21/08 08:56 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: harrison]
Nemesis Moderator Offline

Loc: US
Don't reply to leet anymore...it's not worth your time.

#10874 - 08/21/08 08:58 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: Nemesis]
harrison Offline
pledge

Loc: winnipeg Mb, canada
ok man. thanks for the heads up.

#10882 - 08/21/08 10:43 PM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: harrison]
Vampyre_Erotica Offline
lurker

Loc: Six Feet Under
Pathetic...
#10885 - 08/22/08 05:24 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: Vampyre_Erotica]
Dimitri Offline

Originally Posted By: Vampyre_Erotica
Pathetic...

It would be nice if you introduced yourself at the introduction topic.

#10886 - 08/22/08 06:54 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: Vampyre_Erotica]
Nemesis Moderator Offline

Loc: US
Did you have anything relevant to contribute to this topic? Or is "pathetic" the best you've got?

#10888 - 08/22/08 07:07 AM Re: Is Witch Craft and Satanism different [Re: Nemesis]
Dimitri Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Did you have anything relevant to contribute to this topic? Or is "pathetic" the best you've got?

Maybe better to close this topic, I don't think many good responses will come..

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, Morgan, Woland, fakepropht, Nemesis, Mercury_Templar, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.