Page 10 of 12 « First<89101112>
Topic Options
#110484 - 11/22/16 10:07 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
The 600 club - where every new thread is the same damn thread.

#110486 - 11/22/16 11:09 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Stick Offline

Loc: Benelux
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
The 600 club - where every new thread is the same damn thread.

I am not sure I agree with that.
But the way many threads are ending sure do have a recurring theme...

S.

#110496 - 11/22/16 10:08 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Persona non grata]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
It's rather odd you would slander Anna too. Despite our several differences of opinion, she is actually rather brilliant in comparison to yourself.

Thanks for a compliment, Darryl, but I don't consider being called a drama queen an insult. It is a pretty accurate description of my person. I don't like drama... I absolutely LOVE it!

I'm also very fond of gossip. \:\)

Edited by Czereda (11/22/16 10:11 PM)

#110885 - 12/16/16 06:33 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Enantiodromia]
Mindmaster Offline
pledge

Loc: Detroit, MI
I have a hard time separating ONA from Church of the Subgenius and Discordians. I first heard of the ONA in the eighties or so when I was mass downloading occult t-files (text for you noobs! lol.. ASCII). Anyway, at that time ONA and Satanism were probably related but as the 90s rolled in ONA started getting weirder and weirder -- talking in Greek, etc, and I was like... hmm, why bother? I'm not sure what prompted the change, but the change took them away from any concept of Satanism. Satanism was merely a mask they wore like a suit at this point, and I concluded that they only do so to be shit disturbers. That's not usually what Satanism is to a theistic or even an atheistic Satanist, so they are their own thing. I'm guessing there was a change in the guard or whatever in the background that prompted it, but as they did I felt the relevance they had to me personally slipped away. Now their shamble of irrelevant verbiage just hurts my brain.

Edited by Mindmaster (12/16/16 06:35 PM)

#110895 - 12/19/16 10:49 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Mindmaster]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
but as the 90s rolled in ONA started getting weirder and weirder -- talking in Greek, etc,

New players.

Quote:
and I concluded that they only do so to be shit disturbers

Why wouldn't you want your precious shit disturbed? You don't see the usefulness of the trickster archetype?

Quote:
That's not usually what Satanism is to a theistic or even an atheistic Satanist...

What led you to believe there are different types of Satanism?

#110896 - 12/19/16 11:27 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: SIN3]
Mindmaster Offline
pledge

Loc: Detroit, MI
 Originally Posted By: SIN3

Why wouldn't you want your precious shit disturbed? You don't see the usefulness of the trickster archetype?

1) Pre-90s ONA = Satanic "spartans". Truly were onto their own thing.

2) Post-90s = Hipsters that drink tea with their pinky sticking out. Replace flannel with black clothes, ad nauseum. Spend most of their time ruminating over books older than Jesus and copypasta-ing stuff they probably can't even read.

The only thing disturbing about #2 is that you can't push them into traffic. (legally) Whether they take that tack in a facetious way, or it is simply being vain it is a waste of the reader's time. That is the only true "SIN" I believe is unforgivable.

So no, there is no value to it for me... Less than zero actually... They should have to write checks to everyone they talk to for the free head shrinking they've been receiving for years...

Edited by Mindmaster (12/19/16 11:42 AM)

#110914 - 12/20/16 11:01 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Mindmaster]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Ha, ok fair enough. I feel you on that one. Still, it's rather amusing to observe how others react vs. respond to them. I'd say that has a usefulness to it.

#110922 - 12/22/16 06:58 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

https://youtu.be/pjJmEHG9_mw
#110923 - 12/22/16 09:37 AM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Oxus]
Czereda Offline

This video could be summed up in one sentence:

Nobody loves me anymore so I'm leaving.

P.S. Follow the Path to the land of broken and abandoned toys.

#110928 - 12/22/16 09:22 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Persona non grata]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
 Originally Posted By: Persona non grata
It really shows off that big fancy education you have, and all the hard work your parents must have put in to your proper upbringing. If only we were all so lucky.

Namecalling is a mark of highfalutin book learning? This is news to me.

You used to brag about your place in college. Didn't pan out, I take it?

So now you're thumping your chest about your street cred and acting bitter that someone else was raised right? What's the matter, Daddy didn't love you enough?

Quote:
Do me a favor though, and say "take to heart" rather than "take at heart". It might help in the future when you insist upon being the 600 Clubs multilinguist.

If you're going to give someone else shit about their hoity toity edumucation, proceeding to give that same person shit about their grammar in the next breath betrays a terrible eye for irony.

#110935 - 12/23/16 03:14 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Oxus]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
These sorts of rants have this smirk-worthily ironic Seinfeldian quality about them which closely mirrors those instances of the show where one fundamentally annoying and unlikable member of the cast is suddenly appalled - as if surprised - at how fundamentally annoying and unlikable the others are. \:\/

#110936 - 12/23/16 03:52 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: antikarmatomic]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
General Reply:

OMFG. And then this internet person did this, and then they posted this on my wall, and then this person posted bullshit, and then they did this, and then they tagged me with this, and then these people were mean to me, and then they unfriended me, and then... I had a fucking aneurysm.

I love the premise of disillusionment that people on the internet are mean.

Transpose the online existence of ONA followers with high school girls and it's pretty much the same.

A world where online interaction causes what treads close to PTSD symptoms makes me appreciate that people can still be drafted into military service.

#110941 - 12/23/16 08:28 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
I love the premise of disillusionment that people on the internet are mean.

No Homer Society. \:\)

The guy was kicked out of the Drakon Covenant nexion of sinister vampires and can't get over it. Or so it seems. It's the pain of rejection.

Then, there is his good-bye blog:

I'm leaving the Order of Nine Angles.

The thing is that some peeps do everything in their power to drive the fanboys away from the O9A, to discourage and disenchant them. It could be a lame marketing strategy that didn't pan out well or a deliberate plan.

#110943 - 12/23/16 09:02 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
You follow ONA drama like an airhead Kardashian fan girl, Anna.

I am so above talking endlessly about other people.

Quote:
The guy was kicked out of the Drakon Covenant nexion of sinister vampires and can't get over it. Or so it seems. It's the pain of rejection.

There's no crying in Satanism. He didn't make the cut.

I think it's a shaky foundation to begin with. It's like being a wannabe gangster for suburban white boys that don't idolize rappers. They see this group of online folks, and wanna be hardcore. So like any other poser they work towards establishing an image. Then they spend an inordinate amount of time convincing themselves they belong. Inevitably they are "tested" and hilarious asshurt ensues.

The trick is to play off the asshurt like it's planned. That will make NO ONE question your authenticity... ever.

Be the chicken.

#110944 - 12/23/16 09:25 PM Re: ONA Hurt Your Feelings? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Quote:
You follow ONA drama like an airhead Kardashian fan girl, Anna.

We don't watch Kardashians here. We have our own Polish soap operas, which are the best of the best. No need to import the bullshit from America.

Page 10 of 12 « First<89101112>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.