Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#10920 - 08/23/08 08:58 AM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Nordgard]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Gentlemen, please keep any posts that you make auf Deutsch confined to PM's to each other. It's considered rude to discuss something on a public forum that only a few others can understand.

#10925 - 08/23/08 11:32 AM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Dimitri]
Nordgard Offline
stranger

Loc: Germany, NRW, Kempen (near col...
and i will answer a man who asked me in toko, in toko and also in oldage-german ^^if the one asked in oldage-german!

#10929 - 08/23/08 12:10 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Nordgard]
Nemesis Offline

The POINT, Nordgard, is to keep any posts that is not in English PRIVATE. We don't care what language you use with others, as long as you use English in the forum.

#10930 - 08/23/08 12:15 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Nemesis]
Nordgard Offline
stranger

so you see i answer in english, so there is not problem, isn't there?

#10936 - 08/23/08 01:07 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Nordgard]
Nemesis Offline

Correct, no problem. It just seemed as if you were taking a belligerent stance against posting and replying in English. If that was not the case, then I apologize for "jumping your case", so to speak.

#10955 - 08/23/08 05:39 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Nemesis]
Nordgard Offline
stranger

hmmm
i drunk a bit alc, sorry generally i do not drink alcohol...
i apologize the fact that i was a bit angry in past times

#11200 - 09/04/08 03:10 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Dimitri]
Matt Massacre Offline
stranger

Loc: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
1) American influences within the SB? Perhaps, but it's ideology can be used about everywere.

Yes, american influenced. The ideology isnt for all countrys the woirld over because german ideologys, standarts, laws, politic and so on is very different like the usa. I gave you some examples:

to become rich in germany is very difficult. to become a millionaire isnt easy at all, of course, but in germany you have to pay a lot of money for our country. Example: A german police officer has an monthly income of ca. 1600 (ca. 1800$) but before he get his money he had to pay some taxes to the government. the income of 1600 suddenly is max. 1200 and this isnt all you have to pay to the government.

example 2: to become (for example) a mechanic you have to learn 3,5 years, not weeks or a few months. to become the highest ranks in your job you have to work 10, 20 or more years hard to climp the ladder!

example 3: most of the things they are aloud in the us is in germany forbidden. example: less than 3% humans in germany can buying legal sharp wepaons. if you wanna buy legal a sharp weapon you need a permisson from the goverment and this permisson isnt very hard to get. if you havent this permisson you cannot buy sharp weapons and amunition in germany! you get only the permission if you are a person in high attention and psychologists makes some tests with you.

example 4: If you studied in the USA not all Bachelor and Master-Degrees and Doctorates are aloud here. You can only show your title in public your title/s here if the university or college is registert at ANABIN (www.anabin.de). in germany the degress of the most universitys and colleges are not legal to use and you can go in prison to do so or must pay a lot of money (The "Plastinator" and wanna-be-Professor von hagens must pay 108000 - ca. 115000$ - because he used a title of a non-registerd university from an other country) because this titles are most under german standarts.

And if you discriminate other humans, races, social groups, gays and so on, you can go in prison for 5 years or have to pay a lot of money. german judges are very hard in things likes this, because the hitler-era in history and the (illegal) new-age-ns-fellowship (called neonazis)! Especially the social darwinismus is a thing you can get big problems in a very short time in germany and then it is the crime the germans called Volksverhetzung.

Edited by Matt Massacre (09/04/08 03:20 PM)

#11201 - 09/04/08 05:13 PM Re: About the Ordo de Celas [Re: Matt Massacre]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

You know, most things you said aren't really written in the SB.
You are only talking about political differences. In person most of the philosophy can be used about everywhere.

I even know because I also live in another country then America. But still it's philosophy works fine here.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.