Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#10905 - 08/22/08 07:56 PM Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

I've only just started this but as I was reading the original Enochian calls I noticed a pattern.it seems like the context of it seems a little fragmented.im just getting started but there seems to be defferent distinguishable patterns.Like air,earth,fire,water-general terms Ikeep running into like I think It might also be instructions of creating some sort of complex sigil,they seem to talk about different numbers of angels,the ring of fire(the fire of gathering,it sounds like a formula.The picture of the four watch towers I think may have something to do with somrthing like this maybe to the north(heaven),south(hell),and im a little confused about this but theres only two more types of watchers religios and political.
#11093 - 08/28/08 09:25 PM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

Um I've got it.I've interpreted after carefully studying this book,I've come to the conclusion that"um,say this gently,there nuts."If you understand its not vary nice.After this one I think I'm going to just read comic books.

Edited by napalm (08/28/08 09:33 PM)

#11117 - 08/31/08 12:26 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Pretty much. "Inspired" nonsense is still nonsense. Just means that the writer was high on his own imagination while penning it.

#11157 - 09/02/08 12:26 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: The Zebu]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

na i actually got a message from it and its not as scary as i thought.its just saying that theres going to be changes.
#11186 - 09/03/08 04:29 PM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

A message from where or what?
And about "It's just saying that there's going to be changes" seems like bovine excrement to me. Everything changes always I don't need a crystal ball or a gypsy lady to predict that...

#11211 - 09/04/08 10:38 PM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

Um I wasn't even going to write this at first with all the criticism I got but,here it is.I just call it how I see it.
Wisdom(Chokmah)
"I reign over you",sayeth the God of justice.Which measured your garments in the midst of my vestures,and trussed you together as the palms of my hands.Whose seats I garnished with the fire of gathering,and beatified your garments with admiration,to whom I made a law to govern the Holy ones.Moreover you lifted your voices and swore obedience and faith to him that lives and triumphs.Which shines as a flame in the midst of your palace,and reigns amongst you as the balance of rightousness and truth!
Can the wings of the winds understand your voices of wonder?Whom burning flames have framed in the depths of my jaws,or as flowers in their beaty for the chamber of rightousness.Stronger are your feet than the barren stone,and mightier are your voices than the manifold winds."Behold"says your god"I am a circle on whose hands stand 12 kingdoms.6 are the seats of living breath;the rest are as sharp cicles or the horns of death,wherein the creatures of the earth are and are not except my hands which sleep and shall rise.
Thus you have become the skirts of justice and truth.In the name of your god,"lift up I say,yourselves.Behold his mercies flourish and his name become mighty among us."In whom we say:"move descend and apply yourselves as unto partakers of the secret wisdom of your creation...
I was going to use this to start a book,but im not aloud to write all of it so.This is just my interpretation of a message and its from the original Enochian keys so.

#11217 - 09/05/08 03:48 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I didn't ask you to write down the enochian key/call.
I simply asked where did you get your message from?
This is maybe a translation or something you copy/pasted.
I don't even see a clear message in it, just some theistic nonse..

#11218 - 09/05/08 04:44 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

Don't comment on my work anymore Dimitry.You discredit my shit.If you don't get it you'r not supposed to.I'm not trying to be rude it's just you seem to like to pick arguments..Which is cool I'm just not going to respond anymore after this one.It was all written in the format that I recieved it in,from 9 pictures which is the map to the keys.And reember,back in the day(renaisance) they had a completely different writing style than today.............and it's an encouraging message......+S^%t.I only wrote this one in like 20 minutes of looking at the picture.....It's still a work in progress.....I just thought I'd share.........maybe you should try running for office.

Edited by napalm (09/05/08 05:21 AM)

#11219 - 09/05/08 04:53 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

How can you call something a work if you simple say it is already a shit?
 Quote:
Don't comment on my work
vs
 Quote:
You discredit my shit

And I repeat my question: where did you get your message from?
And back in the renaissance they didn't make such grave spelling mistakes. Do not forget, that time is passed we are further now. Mystic mumbojumbo only works for people who try to act intelligent but who aren't.

#11257 - 09/07/08 02:19 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

I think this'll be the last of these Im'll put up,they take too freakin long.And in a way Harrison this is kinda like a Satanic Caballa.But Im'll have to try to check it out on a good copy of the Qlippoth.This next one seems like it's talkinng about the different types of authority,and the god that goes with it.To me this has the feal of an invocation.AndI said I just write it in the format that it came naturally.This should be taken as just a piece of literature.

!st Kether(The Crown):I am That I am...........

"I reign over you,"sayet the god of Justice.In power exalted above the firmaments of Wrath,and the moon as a through thrusting fire,whic measured your garments in the midst of my vestures and trussed you together as the palms of my hands,and beautified your garments with admiration.To whom I made a law to gover the Holy ones.Moreover you lifted your voices and swore obediance and faith that lives and triumphs,whishines as a flame in the midst of your palace,and reigns among you as the balance of righteousness and truth.
"Can the wings of the winds understand your voices of onder?"
Whom burning flames have framed within the depths of my jaws,or as flowers in their beauty for the chamber of righteousness.Stronger are your feet than the barren stone,and Stronger are your voices than he manifold winds.Except in the mind of the all powerful,wherein the creatures of the Earth are and are not,ecept my hands wich sleep and shall rise.
In the beginning I made you stewards,giving unto every one of you power sucessively over the fires of life and increase.Thus you are become the skirts of justice and truth,under whom I have placed seats 12 of government.Whom none have numbered but one,in whom the second beginnings of things are and wax strong.Arise you sons of pleasure and visit the Earth.Looking with gladness on the Earth and dwelling in the brighteousness of the Heavens as continual comforters.Under whom I've fastened pillars of gladness.And they are the brothers of the contents of time,and obey your creation.Wherein the Lord hath opened his mouth.Living dwellings in whom the strength of men rejoices,and they are apparaled with ornaments brightness,such as work miricles on all creatures.Whose kingdoms and continuance are as strong towers and places of comfort.The seats of mercy and continuance.In whom the Elder are become strong,whichh I have prepared for my own righteousness.Whose long continuance shall be as bucklers to the "Stooping Dragon."How many are there,which remain in the glore of the Earth?"For the Crowns of the temple and the coats of Him that was,is,and shall be crowned are devided.Come appear to the terror of the Earth,and of such as are prepared.Which have viols of Wrath.Whose wings are wormwood and the marrow of salt,as the richman doth his treasure.In their eyes are millstones greater than the Earth,and from their mouths run seas of blood.Their heads are covered with diamonds,and uppon their hands are marbel sleeves."Happy is he on who they frown not."For
why?The d of righteousness rejoice in them,and weeping laid up for the Earth.Even as the heart of a Man doth his thought.That the Lord be magnified,whose name amongst you is wrath.To stir up the wrath of Sin,and the power of him,which is calles a bitter sting.Move and appear."O you,"sons of Fury the promise of Him which is called Fury,or extreme Justice.Which has thy beginning in glory and shall comfort the Just.That understand and seperate all creatures."Great art thou in the god of stretch forth and conquer."Move and appear.Be friendly to me,for am O thou on whose wings are thorns to stir up vexation.Whose god is Wrath and anger.
O thou,mighty light and burning flame of comfort,which is called in thy kingdom Joy.Be thou a window of comfort unto me.Move and appear.Open the mysteries of your creation.Be friendly unto me.For I am the true worshiper of the Highest.

Edited by napalm (09/07/08 03:10 AM)

#11258 - 09/07/08 04:52 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

This can really be shortend and made much more clear and reasonable.
I'll just use 1 sentence to shorten this whole piece.
Be your own judge, be hard to yourself and others but do not forget to show respect then only you are respectable and can you claim the title "human".

I don't think you noticed it, but we aren't much fans of mystic metafores.

#11262 - 09/07/08 10:09 PM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

In that case I guess you havn't read the Satanic Bible.?and this was more as a way to cause strife.To weed out one of societies ills.But you dont believe in that so.Being so quick to jump to an assumption will leave you with a solid oppinion and you'll never know anything different.There is more to the universe than that which exist within your own mind.It's kinda hard to argue with someone thats been fed what too believe in and think from the mundane of society.You seem to be alittle closed minded,I;m not even kidding.did you piss off someone into the occult along time ago or something.You seem to have a hard time grasping new ideas.And this was a little side project I've been working on just till my next project.Ok test for you,if you answer me correctly you can commenmy work,if not shut up.What is "pouring down the fires of life" a referance too?

Edited by napalm (09/07/08 10:24 PM)

#11268 - 09/08/08 04:08 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Napalm you have guts to stand before me and claim I never read the SB and that I'm a blind follower, even claiming I'm following the mudane society.
I'm pretty open-minded you know, but it seem you don't appreciate critics on "your" work. First you said you have written it all by yourself, then you are saying it came from the SB. Where lies the truth within your words? All I see now is just someone trying to impress, blaming me for being close-minded because I have some critics wich wouldn't really fit in your idea. And yes, I have pissed of some people in the occult for the reason that they were acting stupid and believed satan will come to save us all. your so-called "new ideas" are nothing more then crap, garbage shit you claim to have written. I'm sorry to say you this, but I think most people agree with me at this moment you haven't posted something valuable up here. I really tried to find something usefull in your posts and I did so halfly. I shortend it to 1 sentence. And now you are pissed-off and are flaming me? I'm sorry but I'm going to ask the mods here to keep a close eye on you or even ask you to delete your account for a certain amount of time.

#11271 - 09/08/08 05:56 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

I asked you a long time ago not to comment on my ideas.I think I pissed you off and anything I post you will find anything to say to discredit my work.And you didn't answer my question which means you have no possible capacity for understanding the format and style in which I have written this.It's kinda funny how some people can make an argument out of nothing just to self copulate their own ego's.
Actually looking back I can see some things.But it's just for some reason when im typing it'll skip like a good 1-2 words at a time.But as for understanding it,you'd have to read the enochian keys quite a few times.Take it phrase for phrase.

Edited by napalm (09/08/08 06:26 AM)

#11272 - 09/08/08 06:16 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Why shouldn't I comment on your work?
I'm an individual and am free to say whatever I want or to comment/criticise I want. I'm not taking orders from you, only from mods and admins here.

And to your question are multiple answers to I'm not willingly to give all of them. ripped out of context it can mean: hell, natural instincts whom are opressed, intelligence and so on...
Quite your bullshit and act like a man and not as a little child. I know I'm making myself guilty now of flaming but I think someone here has to quite nagging when he can't cope with critisism. I keep commenting on you whenever I want. And not only on you, also on others if my ideas don't strike with them. I'll make up an argument and I start discussing.

What I get from you is: stay out of my work; don't comment it; you didn't read the SB; answer this. That's no way of a discussion only a manner to cover your ignorance.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.