Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#11273 - 09/08/08 06:42 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: Dimitri]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

It's been about 2 weeks and the only other comment on anything I wrote has been um1.I'd try to explain why I know exactly what the enochian key's are talking about,but it's not worth it.Thanks for reading it you did your part.
#11274 - 09/08/08 06:49 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

And why do you think you know what the enochian keys are talking about. In my version of the SB there is an english translation wich gives what it is talking about. And I believe others here also have the same thing. Why bother trying to explain something wich ahs been explained a million times and we all already know what it is about? If someone wants to know about it they can ask. Posting and copying whole parts of text and saying their your work with your own vision underneath it is just asking for comments. You can't think we will agree with your opinion, no one can.

Edited by Dimitri (09/08/08 06:51 AM)

#11277 - 09/08/08 06:59 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
 Originally Posted By: napalm
I asked you a long time ago not to comment on my ideas.

Why would you make posts if they are not open for criticism? And your posts in this section aren't even an attempt at conversing, you're just publishing your babble. You don't shed any light into the matter of your articles, if they go misunderstood or not understood at all you just blame the reader for being too ignorant on the matter instead of opening it up for better inspection. There is no need play the shaman here and try to elevate your self above the rest by acting to possess more understanding in occult.

To tell the truth, your text is pretty boring babble on a subject of no importance. Of course I didn't have to read it, but out of curiosity I read on to see if there was any substance. Whether there was, it was efficiently hidden behind the poor grammar and spelling... One thing you might want to work on. It makes a text almost impossible to comprehend and isn't very respectful towards the reader if in addition to the substance of your text he also needs to decipher the words.

#11282 - 09/08/08 08:25 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

I knew this was a really dumb idea for a topic on this site.And I dont really care about the magic involved in it.There isn't really anything that can come of the invocations involved than maybe some wisdom in the enochian keys and its style of writing.The only thing is that it kinda helped open my eyes to the old style of writing.Um personally I don't think this came from angels.And maybe im wrong but theres like referances to um aliens(and gave them vessels to watter the earth with it's creatures.)anyway no regrets.on to more challenging things like ahhh this'll take frever but in the Complete book of Azrael there are also hints to formulas for summoning the keeper of time.It's like 1000 pages though.Anyway didn't mea to offend by writting about suposed angels,or angles as they wrote it back in the day.Is it just my keyboard or do you guys have trouble with it not writting all the words as you typed it.
#11284 - 09/08/08 08:34 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
 Originally Posted By: napalm
Is it just my keyboard or do you guys have trouble with it not writting all the words as you typed it.

Nah, it's just that you tend to add or leave out letters, or at times complete syllables. Let me use as an example the line I just quoted, "writting" would not be the correct way to spell it... But my intention in this thread wasn't to bitch about your typing so I'll leave it at that.

#11305 - 09/08/08 09:21 PM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: napalm]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
You post it, you open yourself to criticism, both good and bad, from any user that happens to read it. Can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get out. To me, it was hard to read. Way too many examples of bad spelling and grammar. After a few sentences, I found myself bored and disinterested. You have been warned by myself already. I think other mods have also warned you.

#11308 - 09/09/08 04:21 AM Re: Decryption of the Enochian Keys,Calls [Re: fakepropht]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

I only started this thread to get a more clear idea of how to organise my work.I made a remark to Zebu that it said that it was talking about changes.Sure enough next comment labeled it as "bovine excrement,"whithout a clear idea about what it was I was talking about.So I wrote the first one.Its perfectly clear to me what it was talking about.I'll explain1."Which measured your garments in the midst of my vestures."To me it's clear.It's describing how we are ranked by our knowledge of this um beings Knowledge.And trussed you together as the palms of my hands-Oneness,a community.and beautified your garments with admiration-can't think of a better descriptive word but "worship."To whom I made a law to govern the Holy ones-you might not know this but Satanism started as a means of keeping the Church in check.If my memory serves me correctly.Which shines as a flame in the midst of your palace-talking about the symbol of baphomet.Now heres where it get's tricky,ou wont uderstand this unless you've been there before but.Whom burning flames have framed within thedepths of my jaws,or as flowers in their beauty for the chamber of righteousness.Ok Its talking about the adversarial version of ascension.Theres laws I can't remember anyway its kinda like work.You earn your place in their version of heaven.Stronger are your feet than the barren stone and mightier are your voices than the manifold winds.Yet another description of normality in Hell.Once you've been through the"quickening"Your completely different.you walk in righteousness.And it's usually these that people see appear out of nowhere,as they teach their magic and wisdom..Some will call them angels.Were blessed to us once weve ascended we can cool out study their books.Do performances,whatever,it's the demons that have it the worst.all they know is pain.But thats their job.There fucking huge in comparisson to people.at least a good 2 feet if you've ever sommoned one.We'll this is either the ranting of a madman or a good preparation tool tool.And it's also stating that just because you choose a different god than the accepted religion doesn't necessarily mean you're doomed to hell.Like I said it's positive.We'll I dont want to make you read this like homework.If you want me to write anything else cool.If not cool,catch ya next incarnation.Well I can tell when I've burnt my bridges.Unfortunately I'm really good at it.And Im a sucker for antagonism.If you want just delete my posts no hard feelings.Do watever it is that makes you truly happy thats my philosophy.
(and by the way te enochian keys in the SB are not the same as the Enochian keys.)I only just found this out but if your wondering what it is that I'm trying to do here just read(The Book Of Doom)it explains it all.

Edited by napalm (09/09/08 05:19 AM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.