Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#109320 - 10/05/16 10:36 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Even the OP is singling out who is being treated unfairly. The lamentations leave nothing much here but a whine.

I'm guessing a few fags called his bro a parasitic retard. Are they wrong?

As for discerning the differences to determine what % of the population require special assistance, resources and treatment - yes, this context applies.

It all boils down to an Ethic. Otherwise, all these defective babies would be given the flush at hospital.

#109321 - 10/05/16 11:18 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
But bigotry usually stems from a lack of understanding. The trouble is, how can we get to know and understand each other and our differences if we are expected to believe that we are all the same. ...We simply are not!

Close, but not quite. See SIN's comment above. Its a refusal to acknowledge and act upon information. Rejected understanding.

These SJW morons will not hear logic. I've also noticed they lack a great deal of insight, foresight, and other developmental capacities. They never seem to develop much at all in any of their hobbies or passions, say they have any at all. Things get too difficult, they quit. SJW is their entire livelihood.

The crybaby attitude comes down to money, and jealously of those who know how to grow up, get their shit together and move on.

Originally Posted By: SIN
It all boils down to an Ethic. Otherwise, all these defective babies would be given the flush at hospital.

Your right, but I say its still a business ethic. It must be economically lucrative. No patients, no doctors.

#109344 - 10/06/16 10:32 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Czereda]
Ahanit Offline
stranger

Loc: Germany
 Quote:
Children sometimes keep gaping at me for some reason. They have a piercing gaze so it might be uncomfortable. One child after gazing at me for quite a long time, eventually smiled and waved her hand at me. Also adults sometimes look at you for no obvious reason. It doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.

My husband looks like a younger Version of Santa Claus and many children look with great eyes at him, espacially in Dezember \:\)

When I was a Child The first time I registered staring, was not because of me but of my elder Brother. He has neurodermatitis (Hope this is the korrekt Term in English) and the skin was most part open. the other child looked, but after some minutes it want to play with him.. It was the mother who said to the child not to play with my brother because of how he looks..

For him it was horror, because he learned that he was not good enough and the other child learned that people looking otherwise have to be exclude out of the own world.

The one will lay all looks and words on the Gold Balance for to find the one who is against him, and the other will try to do all that people with the false "look" are not within his environment.

Both ways are not correct and discriminate many nice people, but both ways are also a natural behavior, because of embossing in the Childhood.

No one is right, no one is wrong, It is allways the point of view from where we are looking at the situation. As long as no one get's hurt we have to accept the different views because we can not change the upbringing of the one or the other.

And Yes we can ask an intelligent person to think about what he is doing or saying, and discuss with them why it is not Okay like he acts, but we can not force them to change, because Experience of Childhood is most time buried deeply in their unaware. Without the will to change their will be no change ;\) And the Idiots... will remain idiots equal what you try to argue..

And yes people also starred at me, That I registered first at school when I was 10 or 11 or so.. The first time I liked a boy... The first time I really register any people outside my self.. My reaction: I stared back, because first I have learned that looking at some one is a must and second It was fascinating to study what happend ;\)

#109430 - 10/10/16 08:42 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: SIN3]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispelga

Just out of curiosity, if I had come here complaining about religious zealots being anti gay and anti trans, would you have responded to me the same way?

Yes. Check the archives. Learn both the territory and map which to navigate it.

Quote:

Because it just comes across as though you're one of the very people I mentioned, people who get defensive instead actually listening to what I said.

I read it, I understood it, I defend my position. You say that people that display x behavior are by your qualifiers scum. Scum because they have just as much intolerance as you have.

Quote:
the LGBT "groups" are as hateful and nasty as the people they are against, and the special treatment they think they deserve has rubbed off on so many people.

Such as yourself? Complete with the special treatment you believe you are entitled to.

Quote:
It's not whining, because I'm actually making a point about how "tolerant" people who pride themselves as open minded and chastise others for not being that way, are in fact, not all that tolerant.

Suck it up cupcake. People don't have to tolerate gays or trans on a personal level. Even when there are laws in place that tell them: "DON'T". You are not special. You are not entitled to special considerations or treatment by others.

Quote:
If I came here complaining about being on the receiving end of bigoted behavior for being transgender, would you still have called my experiences "anecdotal" like you did in this context?

YES. Especially if it was similar in anecdote. What is wrong with being a Bigot? You seem to have avoided the question.

Quote:
Is it hard for you to believe that disabled people can be mistreated or resented for their circumstances, and by gay or trans people no less?

No it's not. I don't care what identity pin or sexual persuasion you are. People of all backgrounds can be intolerant of having to both encounter and carry dead weight. A person being gay or trans doesn't mean they are tolerant of other gays/trans or your disabled sibling.

Quote:
You're asking me why I made this post even though it was laid out on the table in the first place, but I could also ask why you bothered responding to me when you are just going to disrespect what I typed.

Perfect example. You are not entitled to my respect. You have to earn it just like anyone else would. There is nothing you've typed here that merits respect. I don't think you know what respect is anyway or else you wouldn't have used the term in this instance.

Quote:
I think you're just being a troll at this point. I'm not interested in further dealing with someone whose main contribution to my topic is nothing more than dismissive, cunty and condescending responses, because you're clearly not interested in what the topic was about, and I shouldn't have bothered taking your bait for the several times that I did in the first place. Have a lovely day.

I'm sure you believe a lot of things. I doubt you put forth much effort to think or know what this topic is about.

Carry on.

Everything you're saying is garbage projection. I never said I need your respect. On the other hand you don't have to disrespect either. And my whole sentiment was regarding no consistency. AKA gay people complaining about anti gay intolerance and that people can't help being gay, while then attacking others for things they can't help. It's contradictory, and I will point it out to them. I wasn't addressing people who have egalitarian views, I meant people who complain about the same thing they are guilty of themselves. If all you have to add to that is "people are hypocritical" well gee, thanks for the contribution.

I also never once said I'm entitled to special treatment, or that it's wrong to be a bigot. But a bigot who criticizes another bigot is irrational. I see no reason why it should be okay for tranny's to insult my brother, but then it's awful and "bigoted" to insult a chick with a dick.

#109431 - 10/10/16 08:45 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Czereda]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Czereda
I agree with you hate speech laws are bullshit. However, these laws are often only theoretical and exist only on paper. They won't protect you from being rejected or humiliated unless you're willing to sue every asshole who insults you or looks at you in a funny way.

My reaction would be the same if you were bitching about anti-gay Christian bigots. Why do you think the gay community should be more tolerant than the Christian community? Why should they be less hypocritical? What you're complaining about is simply human nature that exists regardless of sexuality or a religious label. Disabled people can be nasty too. I had once a handicapped friend who vented his frustration on everyone around and this is why we are no longer friends.

Is hypocrisy rational? No. It doesn't matter who it is or what it's about. And I never said gay people should be more tolerant. I said they lose their platform to complain about "intolerance" when they do it themselves.

#109432 - 10/10/16 08:51 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Zeno]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Zeno
Gender identity is a result of how the brain is wired rather than a disability, sometimes the wiring won't match the physical form of the body i.e. the wiring is female in a male body.

Discrimination is a natural human failing, the tribal nature of human identity triggering in the brain aggression and fear to what is different.

Science offers easy testing against genetic disability such as Downs Syndrome. There is no benefit to anyone by allowing a genetically deformed fetus life once it is identified. A fetus is not human, it is no more than a clump of meat. Genetically deformed living things is naturally eliminated by nature, so there is no natural arguments for allowing life to deformed things that cannot survive on their own feet. With scientific tests available, there is no ethical or natural argument why such people should be born anymore.

Something only becomes an issue when the individual chooses to make it an issue. Fighting against an act of discrimination is different from making a thing an issue. For instance, I support the gay individual fighting to keep their job against a bigoted Christian fundamentalist boss; but those who are forcing their outlook (gay rights for instance) upon me is going to get a hostile response from me.

There's no point in talking about natural selection unless you believe in living by those rules. Such as if you get ill, you may as well die off, rather than get medical treatment that is available. As for giving birth, people can do what they want, I'm not against abortion. But many people naturally dislike abortion and don't want to do it, even with knowledge of a disabled child. Some might not want to reject them. And for what it's worth, being disabled doesn't equate to being in pain or miserable, so you would need to decide whether or not you are against them being born because you think it's "moral" to them, or because you simply see them as a burden and nothing more.

#109433 - 10/10/16 08:55 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Satanic Princess]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Satanic Princess
I'm not really sure I agree with you implying that its the LGBT communtity who behaves this way only. I think its more human or animalistic nature to pick out the "weak" ones to target.

I'm bisexual, however I have only ever had one girlfriend and she was trouble with a capital "T"; she would verbally attack me, threaten violence if I didn't answer her immediately and go off at me for speaking to anyone else, especially people she didn't know (even my friend who was dying of cancer).
I just rolled over and took it until one day I didn't and snapped back at her and left the relationship; I had violent threats thrown towards me and the works; but of course nothing ever came about it.

However, just because of an experience with one individual is negative, doesn't mean that all of the individuals within that community are that way; I know some lovely LGBT people in my real life.

I think what you've experienced, Magicka, although unfortunate; is not a representation of the LGBT community, but of human nature.

I never said gay and trans people point blank. I said that intolerance and bullying is common within those "communities" as much as elsewhere, except I feel they get away with it more, and the criticism they get tends to be more passive in general. This was covered in my comments.

Hello again Ms/Mr Magicka.

Let's start with another story:

Bullying and intolerance are EVERYWHERE. I lived in Australia for two years at the start of high school in a town in bum fuck nowhere. I have a strong, smoky kiwi accent. Kiwis are to the Australians what Canadians are to the Americans; but the kiwis are probably more stigmatised. I'm also part Maori which didn't help.
I was shoved around, beaten up, pushed into lockers, tripped over, had my lunch thrown onto the roof of the classroom; everything.
At first I cried and sooked and carried on (I was 12/13 alright? Hahaha). Then I got a tougher skin; got hit, so I hit her back, hard, and never got picked on again.

It doesn't matter who you are; someone is always going to pick on and bully you; it's simple.

Now, I don't remember who suggested it, but I remember the response that pretty much stated that there is not "good" (so to speak) in having a disabled "special snowflake" child.
There is now the ability to have "designer babies" and I plan to do this; as I have schizophrenia, I have a history of autism in my family, and my boyfriend is severely dyslexic to the point that he is virtually illiterate; and I don't want my future children to have to go through the struggles of any of those issues.
I'm not sure about dyslexia genes; but I plan to avoid schizophrenia and autism in my future child if I can; fucking with nature? Probably, but I don't want my child to suffer.

I don't think that LGBT people get away with more bullying either.

Why are you referring to disabled as "special snowflake"? And yes, gay and trans people do get away with bullying, in my experience. Why is it automatically considered "bigotry" to insult anything gay or trans related, even though you don;t have to actively discriminate against LGBT people to insult or belittle them? ,meanwhile, feel free to insult people's appearances all day long. There's no objective reason to feel different. The LGBT communities have been major subjects of political correctness and "special snowflake" mentalities, as have race subjects.

#109435 - 10/10/16 09:15 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Dimitri]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
[Quick reply]
People will always judge. No escaping possible.
Wanting to be a special snowflake unopposed? Tough luck kids, this ain't how the world works.

The modern illness is here. Being "unique" without consequence.
Internet and social media have their hand in this. On the internet and facebook you can be whoever you want without opposition. Your self-chosen "circle" will always be there to comfort "the wrongness" of outsiders/mundanes/plebs/not-like-us,...

Reality paints the picture on how you truly are perceived if having to act on your own.

Generational pussification. Before this kind of shit, people learned to put up with it. Now it is a reason for outcry.

It is the disability to recognize and know not everyone is going to accept your style or being. We're at a point that society became so moralistic that it is unknowingly strapping itself in amorality and making a fuzz about it.

Dare I say that this age might be called "the crybaby generation"?

If you're applying this to me, try again. Because I never said anything about special treatment. I was talking about consistency and egalitarian views.

#109447 - 10/11/16 01:51 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

If you have taken it personally, you're probably recognizing yourself unconsciously.

When it concerns the LGBTQ-community all are in it for wanting "equal" treatment. Only the "equal" treatment must sometimes be much more equal than those of others.
Never expect consistency when human nature is involved. Especially when it concerns "communities" and badges that can be worn/granted.

If anything, the whole community is just a bunch of glittering snowflakes with an identity-crisis. I don't mind gays or lesbians.. up until the point they start with "I belong to the LGBTQ-community".

#109448 - 10/11/16 07:18 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand

Why are you referring to disabled as "special snowflake"? And yes, gay and trans people do get away with bullying, in my experience. Why is it automatically considered "bigotry" to insult anything gay or trans related, even though you don;t have to actively discriminate against LGBT people to insult or belittle them? ,meanwhile, feel free to insult people's appearances all day long. There's no objective reason to feel different. The LGBT communities have been major subjects of political correctness and "special snowflake" mentalities, as have race subjects.

Everyone gets away with bullying if you're sneaky enough ;\)
I'll flip one of your questions back onto you: Why is it considered bigotry to say anything against disabled people, when I have nothing against those with a disability.

I can call people what I like. "Special snowflake" is a widely used term, have you not heard of it?

And at the end of the day:

Take this quote, and think about it long and hard dear.

We all judge people on their appearances; say you're walking down the aisle of the supermarket and you see a man; he's 7'2", he's got a red shirt on, khaki shorts and Nikes. What's the first thing you notice about him?
The fact that he's fucking 7'2"! It's out of the ordinary. We are curious creatures who are inherently fascinated by those who are different.

As someone who I suppose is technically LGBT, I couldn't give more of a rat's arse what people call themselves. I don't care if you're trans, gay, autistic and have down syndrome. I don't care. But if you infer that a group of people are mainly scum (check the title of this thread) you're gonna be in for a bad time at least with me.

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#109458 - 10/11/16 11:17 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia

Everything you're saying is garbage projection. I never said I need your respect. On the other hand you don't have to disrespect either.

Do tell. Something can't be disrespected if that merit wasn't granted in the first place. I think you mean courtesy or consideration, and neither are granted right off the bat either.

Quote:

And my whole sentiment was regarding no consistency. AKA gay people complaining about anti gay intolerance and that people can't help being gay, while then attacking others for things they can't help.

That was understood and I'm pointing out the obvious that you are oblivious to. People are not required to be consistent or meet your standards. In fact, you're complaining about shit you have no control over. Complaining does what again?

Quote:

It's contradictory, and I will point it out to them.

So what? Do you want a gold star? Why the fuck should we care what you do on some gay forum?

Quote:

I wasn't addressing people who have egalitarian views, I meant people who complain about the same thing they are guilty of themselves.

Don't you see the Elephant? He's screaming to be noticed.

Quote:

If all you have to add to that is "people are hypocritical" well gee, thanks for the contribution.
Well gosh golly, you sure stuck it to me.

Quote:
I also never once said I'm entitled to special treatment, or that it's wrong to be a bigot. But a bigot who criticizes another bigot is irrational. I see no reason why it should be okay for tranny's to insult my brother, but then it's awful and "bigoted" to insult a chick with a dick.

Didn't you though? Having pointed something out, you want to be acknowledged for it and so you brought your bullshit here. What's irrational, is this entire post.

#109459 - 10/11/16 11:46 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Satanic Princess]
Gira Offline
stranger

Loc: Oro Valley, Arizona
I think it's funny how you're avoiding my question. Are you legal? (Or are you just a little boy in drag?)

Equal treatment is NOT a handout to those who cry for it. My experience with the transgendered community tells me; the louder a person crys, the less work they've done to earn anything.

I'm legally female on the civilian side and with Veterans Affairs. I've almost finished my D.O.D. stuff. What I'm trying to tell you is that I don't need to cry. I've earned my equal treatment.

And no I dot automatically assume it's bigotry whenever people poke fun at me. Being a target for ridicule is part of the package. You're going to have to get used to that.

But I will assume it's bigotry on your part when you cannot separate generalizations from personal prejudices.

#109464 - 10/11/16 05:50 PM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Gira]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Gira, since he/she's avoiding the question; I'd say it would be the latter...
Magicka, The 600 Club isn't a forum for kiddies. Hop back onto Tumblr where everyone can be a special snowflake!
Who knows? If you stay on, you may EARN the respect of others in this forum. But you haven't made a very good start...

Respect is earned, not given and so far you have given no reason for you to be respected.

Guess what? Sometimes life isn't fair. Go to Bunnings, buy some timber, build a bridge and get the FUCK over it kiddo!

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#109477 - 10/12/16 11:55 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: SIN3]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: SIN3

Everything you're saying is garbage projection. I never said I need your respect. On the other hand you don't have to disrespect either.

Do tell. Something can't be disrespected if that merit wasn't granted in the first place. I think you mean courtesy or consideration, and neither are granted right off the bat either.

Quote:

And my whole sentiment was regarding no consistency. AKA gay people complaining about anti gay intolerance and that people can't help being gay, while then attacking others for things they can't help.

That was understood and I'm pointing out the obvious that you are oblivious to. People are not required to be consistent or meet your standards. In fact, you're complaining about shit you have no control over. Complaining does what again?

Quote:

It's contradictory, and I will point it out to them.

So what? Do you want a gold star? Why the fuck should we care what you do on some gay forum?

Quote:

I wasn't addressing people who have egalitarian views, I meant people who complain about the same thing they are guilty of themselves.

Don't you see the Elephant? He's screaming to be noticed.

Quote:

If all you have to add to that is "people are hypocritical" well gee, thanks for the contribution.
Well gosh golly, you sure stuck it to me.

Quote:

Didn't you though? Having pointed something out, you want to be acknowledged for it and so you brought your bullshit here. What's irrational, is this entire post.

So do you just think there's nothing wrong with inconsistency and hypocrisy? What the fuck are you trying to prove here? If it's the fact that I'm bitching, so what? I'm bitching, but I'm bitching about something specific that, not surprisingly, is something that bothers most people. What are you bitching about? All you're doing is whining yourself here.

"People are not required to be consistent or meet your standards." Actually, if you want people to take what you say seriously, and are asserting some kind of moral superiority over others, then consistency and a lack of hypocrisy is pretty important. To use examples, if you eat pigs and cows but condemn the Chinese for eating cat and dog meat, you have lost your platform to criticize. If you say murder is wrong, but then condone murdering murderers, you are a hypocrite and can no longer claim to be against murder when you actively support it.

"In fact, you're complaining about shit you have no control over." You mean like how you are right here? You have no control over me or what I want to say. So why are you bothering shithead?

"Having pointed something out, you want to be acknowledged for it and so you brought your bullshit here." And that equates to me wanting special treatment? Bringing something up means wanting special treatment? I guess we shouldn't talk about anything then, let's not talk about a subject or bitch about anything in case some contrary, picky cunt has an issue with it. In case you haven't noticed, "complaining" about things does indeed make a difference, maybe it won't for you or many other people. And for many other people, it will, because some people actually are willing to take things on board, and sometimes talking about things like this causes people to think about things they initially didn't, like people who don't realize they're being hypocritical, rather than people who are willfully hypocritical and willfully ignorant who decide in advance that they aren't going to listen. Goodbye.

Edited by Magicka Dispelga (10/12/16 12:12 PM)

#109478 - 10/12/16 11:56 AM Re: Many gay and trans people are scum. [Re: Satanic Princess]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Everyone gets away with bullying if you're sneaky enough ;\)
I'll flip one of your questions back onto you: Why is it considered bigotry to say anything against disabled people, when I have nothing against those with a disability.

I can call people what I like. "Special snowflake" is a widely used term, have you not heard of it?

And at the end of the day:

Take this quote, and think about it long and hard dear.

We all judge people on their appearances; say you're walking down the aisle of the supermarket and you see a man; he's 7'2", he's got a red shirt on, khaki shorts and Nikes. What's the first thing you notice about him?
The fact that he's fucking 7'2"! It's out of the ordinary. We are curious creatures who are inherently fascinated by those who are different.

As someone who I suppose is technically LGBT, I couldn't give more of a rat's arse what people call themselves. I don't care if you're trans, gay, autistic and have down syndrome. I don't care. But if you infer that a group of people are mainly scum (check the title of this thread) you're gonna be in for a bad time at least with me.

1. My point wasn't really that it's bigotry to say anything against disabled people. I never said it's bigoted to say anything against LGBT people either. It's that gay and trans people can be as intolerant as people they complain about, why should it be automatically be considered bigotry by so many if gay and trans people are attacked, but not other things people can't help. Within that context, they would be bigots too.

2. Yes, I'm aware of the term special snowflake, the problem is, there needs to be some context, rather than you labeling a whole group of people like that.

3. Nothing in my comments regarded me being offended by anything.

4. I never said people don't judge appearances, or that you shouldn't. It depends on what you mean by "judging". My sentiment was regarding people thinking it's "bigoted" to insult people for their sexuality/gender/race, but if say, you insult a fat person for their weight, that's not bigotry, even though, for all intents and purposes, insulting someone's appearance is no different from insulting someone's sexuality. They're both just personal attacks, so there's no objective reason for one to be taken more seriously than the other. Insults are insults. Just to clarify because you're a thicko, none of this is a complaint about being insulted, but hypocrisy and being fickle. If anything I think people should be called bigots less often.

5. Ah, so it's okay for you to call disabled kids "special snowflakes" point blank, but it's bad for me to call some gay and trans people scum. I thought you believed in offense being taken and not given? Is that what this is about, you're pissy over the thread title? See unlike you point blank labeling a whole group of people, I never said gay and trans people are scum, I am trans myself. And I never said "most" of them are scum, like you falsely accused. I said "many". Many doesn't mean most. I'm a misanthropist, I don't like people in general. I specified people as scum, based specifically on their personality and actions, in this case it was relevant regarding the LGBT groups, due to the hypocrisy many have.

Here's some other examples:

If meat eaters in the western world bitch about cats and dogs being eaten in China, while they eat pigs and cows themselves, that's bullshit hypocrisy and I'll call them on it.

If people are supposedly against murder, but then support capital punishment, that's bullshit hypocrisy, and I'll call them out on it.

If a religious person preaches to others about abstinence until marriage, but then has sex themselves before getting married, that's bullshit hypocrisy, and I'll call them out on it.

In this same line of thought, I will criticize people who claim to be against intolerance of things they can't help (being gay/trans) but then go right ahead and attack people for things they can't help (disabilities/looks/pedophilia) because, in case you didn't get it, is hypocritical.

In which case, everything you've said to me, is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with being offended, it has nothing to do with complaining about bigots. Get that through your THICK skull. So how about you stop projecting your condescending, meandering idiocy on me and crawl back into your mother!

PS, don't presume whether or not I'm a genuine trans person or not. You have absolutely no standing or basis to come to any conclusions about that, you suspicious, presumptuous cunt.

Edited by Magicka Dispelga (10/12/16 12:19 PM)

Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.