Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#116269 - 05/11/18 04:38 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: Phoenician]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I'm not convinced of your conclusions. He's doesn't fit the mold and is making more progress in a shorter time than we've ever seen.

Certainly, there will be limitations to what he can actually do (those pesky branches of government) and that people believe he should behave a Saint is funny to me.

He's been successful in business because he can play the devil's game as well as anyone else. Only, he doesn't have to be honest about it. Nothing in his position must be a moral virtue, only to maintain our foundations and spend conservatively.

#116272 - 05/11/18 06:57 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: SIN3]
Phoenician Offline
pledge

Loc: CA
I gotta look back and see this characters position. Ok, I am a white nationalists Trump supporter disillusioned by his zionism and lack of noticable change. Eh whatever.

I dont really see progress being made. Unemployment was already at its lowest in years, and the only jobs created are entry level bitch work with a barely livable wage. But I hate those evil democrat unions that pay a livable wage. And all the Japanese car companies already relocated their manufacturing to replace all the american ones that outsourced their labor. So I dont see the "great". I see an economy making the expected short term growth it always does when a Republican comes a deregulating and lowering taxes to the venture capitalists, or exploiting peoples stupidity for morale. Like how Bush used Clinton's affordable housing thingy to recapture the dream of home ownership for people who had no business ever owning a home.

But then im also a person who thinks "small business" needs to be a subsidiary of Amazon. As megaclonglomerations just scream free enterprise and they're expansion demands republican-esque deregulation.

I think Trump will leave office commanding a stable economy, it takes about 7 years for it to go to shit. It will happen like it did with Bush and Reagan if he wins reelection.

#116284 - 05/14/18 04:42 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: SIN3]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
I'm not convinced of your conclusions. He's doesn't fit the mold and is making more progress in a shorter time than we've ever seen.

Lolwut? Such as...?

Originally Posted By: SIN3
He's been successful in business because he can play the devil's game as well as anyone else.

Again, lolwut?

Originally Posted By: Phoenician
Hurrr durrr how does i grammer?

Bless your heart, I'm havin' a real tough time takin' you seriously, darlin'.

#116285 - 05/14/18 06:21 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: XiaoGui17]
Phoenician Offline
pledge

Loc: CA
Thats not even the worst one I have ever done. Also spelling, and homophones. And sentence fragments.

#116291 - 05/14/18 08:10 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: XiaoGui17]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Like get rid of that stupid fucking mandate?

Open an Embassy in Jerusalem (regardless of what one thinks of that move) ?

Reverse over regs?

Negotiate deals for WV?

I could go on, but come on V, doesn't seem like you've been paying attention or maybe you're in that Liberal Progressive camp.

#117234 - 10/20/18 08:17 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: Persona non grata]
Devil liviD Offline
stranger

Hey, USA will be what a Benjamen Franklin foresee. The rest of the world? That is for them to make their own way. Why does the birdman walk? Because the bald eagle has a white head. White wigs rule. And the pretoriat is still alive. I love the devil I love god I love jesus and I spread justice and there is nothing wrong with the world. Trump is just playing the cards he was dealt.
#117236 - 10/20/18 08:59 PM Re: So... Trump [Re: Devil liviD]
aeon6 Offline
stranger

Loc: Colorado
Benjamin Franklin also had a feeble mind after being electrocuted. I'd stop short of calling him syphilitic. So USA vs "the rest of the world"? If you are a bird is that how you walk? Then you are a dodo, extinct as ever. There is a realm after and beyond trump that might baffle at first because it is so satanically agreeable. There will remain legions of imbeciles but in lesser proportion and in fewer positions of power due to exposure of ethical flaws. There will be an equilibrium.
Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.042 seconds of which 0.017 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.