Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#110225 - 11/12/16 11:39 PM Re-homing Refugees
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Apologies, American peoples... Seems you are the answer to re-homing the "refugees" in our offshore detention centres. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-ne...MP=share_btn_fb
(Apologies. I tried to make a link and I stuffed it)

Looks like it is a one off deal and they will be getting 20yr temporary visas.

On the bright side (according to the opinions of people I have known who have worked in these centres) 20% of them are genuine refugees. The other 80% are country shoppers wanting out of their shithole so they can make a new shithole elsewhere. Hopefully there are very few terrorists among this 80%.

Australia actually had no refugees left in detention centres but when the left got into power the boats started flooding in as country shoppers saw a window of opportunity to invade Australia. When the right got back in they stopped the boats and didn't reward people who tried to come in our backdoor by letting them in. ...Hence the off-shore detention centres.

Some genuine refugees were settled in Australia (and some country shoppers). Australia has a 2 point something percent Islamic population which as far as I am concerned is enough because history has shown that they tend to get a little hostile when their numbers increase beyond this. It is starting here now.

Some country shoppers were also resettled in Indonesia but they chucked a hissyfit, picked up their bat and ball and fucked off back to the middle east. ...You know, because they desperately needed to escape it.

I remember a Muslim man crying poor me to the journalists. You see, they worked out if they came into Australian waters and jumped into the ocean than the navy legally had to pick them up before chasing the boat away. This man threw his wife, his eight children and himself into the ocean and then cried when the navy couldn't get to his family in time before they drowned. I'm pretty sure that if an Australian did that to his family he would be prosecuted for manslaughter. But hey... he was a victim.

And on another positive note... Apparently the men only camps went through a lot of butter. So when there is no women around, your gay population should remain safe.

Edited by ShadowLover (11/12/16 11:42 PM)

#110254 - 11/13/16 07:51 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Australia actually had no refugees left in detention centres but when the left got into power the boats started flooding in as country shoppers saw a window of opportunity to invade Australia. When the right got back in they stopped the boats and didn't reward people who tried to come in our backdoor by letting them in. ...Hence the off-shore detention centres.

Indeed. A similar thing happens in Europe. The leftist and liberal morons opened the door wide for the immigrants who pretend to be refugees and now they don't really know what to do with them. The right wing governments have a different approach. Hungary doesn't welcome Muslim immigrants, our country also sent back 100 immigrants that were to be relocated here because they had fake passports or no identity documents at all.

There is a strong pressure from the moronic EU to relocate the immigrants from the western countries and also Greece and Italy to other EU countries. In other words, they want to share their problem with others, the problem they are responsible for, themselves. Fortunately, our government is opposing that.

Honestly, I would send those parasites to the gas chambers. That would solve the immigration crisis once and for all. There is no reason to pity them. As you wrote, the genuine refugees are a minority. The worst thing is that those people just don't want to work. Most of them are on the dole or hope to be on the dole and they are breeding more and more children to get more money from the welfare system. This is also the reason why they choose wealthy countries (in Europe it is Germany and Sweden) which have the most beneficial welfare programs. Those who were relocated elsewhere often leave or escape, like for example the immigrants relocated to Lithuania, who got disappointed with the welfare therein so they fled to Germany.

Edited by Czereda (11/13/16 08:00 PM)

#110578 - 11/27/16 02:25 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Czereda]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
The other 80% are country shoppers wanting out of their shithole so they can make a new shithole elsewhere. Hopefully there are very few terrorists among this 80%.

Looks like gobalization is already backfiring harder and sooner than expected. Good job assholes.

As for those refugees being terrorists, well, maybe not all of them have weapons, but they probably have the same shitty attitudes.

@CZ: I don't know how it is in Poland, but I'll tell you what, they've opened the floodgates and these people are from war torn, violent countries. From what I've heard the violence has increased beyond control in some places over there.

I guess if people want to do a Eurotrip, they'll have to stick to the muslum-intolorant countries.

#110603 - 11/27/16 05:09 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
To shift gears a bit, what are your thoughts on the conflict in Myanmar, where Buddhist Nationalists are pushing out Muslims and the 1982 law doesn't grant them legal citizenship? Do you think Australia should take any as refugees? If so, why. If not, why not?

#110615 - 11/27/16 07:36 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

SIN, I don't know enough about that particular conflict and the people involved to be able to make a specific educated recommendation.

My question would be, how did these Muslim people interact with the locals before the war broke out? Were they peaceful and un-intrusive or were they trying to institute Sharia Law? I know a lot of Asian countries are now under attack by Muslims... Burning churches etc. They have this submit or die attitude. But I have also heard that Buddhists over there have done some horrible things. But again, it would come back to how they were behaving in the community before the war broke out, as to whether or not I would want Australia to take them. I'm a nationalist and the well-being of my people comes first.

The thing is, I don't dislike Muslim people or as individuals, but as a group they have a history of bringing with them a whole bunch of trouble. And I do understand it from their point of view - they think they are cleansing the world of evil and purifying it for Allah. Basically, I'm dubious about Muslim refugees in large numbers, because they are political and the ideology they push is not compatible with our Western culture - I do not want Sharia Law in this country in any shape or form, and the govt is already allowing parts of it. Muslims themselves say we need to change... They often even say it in the nicest most understanding way - they feel sorry for us in our sin and pray they can save us from ourselves. And they will not stop! If they just wanted to live beside us like other cultures that would be fine. Australia has always embraced multi-culturalism. But Muslims don't embrace multi-culturalism... They don't want to live aside our culture - want to change our culture.

So it would depend entirely on their individual history as a community. Interesting enough, our last prime minister offered to take 10,000 refugees from Syria but he wanted to take them from the regions where Christians were being systematically eradicated, believing that Christian Syrians would be more compatible with us and therefore happier in our country than the Muslim Syrians are. The Christian refugees would embrace the opportunity to have a safe home and love Australia rather than be hell bent on changing it. But the Muslims went ape shit! We have a different PM now and I think they took or are in the process of taking 20,000 refugees from the combat zone, but I don't know how well they are being vetted. He's a UN tool so fuck knows what we are getting.

Ps. The arrogant prick didn't discuss the refugee deal he made with Obama with Trump yet, either... Lol. I hope Trumpy tells him to fuck off.

Australia has a lot of land but a small population. In 2011 our Muslim population was at 2.2%. Sweden is around 5% and looking at the trouble they have, I don't want us to get there... Their number will increase quickly enough from breeding alone - we don't need to be puffing up their numbers by importing hordes of them.

So my other question would be, how many of them is there?

Edited by ShadowLover (11/27/16 07:39 PM)

#110624 - 11/28/16 11:01 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

This is how Aung San Suu addresses the issue. However, the Rohingya Muslims have always been treated like squaters. Are you familiar with the 'Gypsies'? They are treated much like that, no citizenship or rights of citizens. They live in ghetto shanty towns, pushed out by Buddhists. It's much like the U.S. regards illegals here but in Myanmar, the Buddhists are violent and treat them as sub-human.

I think THIS VIDEO is accurate, it's not really about a divide on Religious views but more so, who gets to declare Myanmar their home. Where are these people supposed to go if they've lived there for generations?

Some flee looking for shelter and asylum but it doesn't always work out. It's been covered for about 8 years now, more so in the last 3 as violence escalates BBC covers it. Mostly as a human interest story because they are vulnerable to human trafficking.

Do Muslims like this bring shitholes? Are they country shopping? Juxtaposed with the Syrian crisis, there's a lot of propaganda about the sort of Muslims getting Asylum. If it's a matter of life and death, wouldn't you fake papers? Do whatever is necessary to get to a destination?

There's always going to be culture clash, the fear in Myanmar is the same as it is everywhere. Fear of a Muslim take-over. The Buddhists say the same thing: "They want to change our land. Change our identity. Change our way of life! "

Are the Muslims the new Joos?

#110634 - 11/28/16 07:48 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Rohingya Muslims have always been treated like squaters. Are you familiar with the 'Gypsies'? They are treated much like that, no citizenship or rights of citizens. They live in ghetto shanty towns, pushed out by Buddhists. It's much like the U.S. regards illegals here but in Myanmar, the Buddhists are violent and treat them as sub-human.

I don't condone them being treated sub-human.

I would have to ask why they squatted there in the first place. These people have always been denied citizenship. Did their forefathers think they could just squat and get away with it? Did they just think they could force their way in?

I think each country should be allowed to decide who is entitled to citizenship in their country. If you are not entitled than move on.

I find the forefathers responsible for the suffering their offspring are enduring. Unfortunately, it is the current generation now responsible to clean up their forefathers' mess. It is obvious that they like Asia - I would suggest they immigrate to another Muslim friendly Asian country. There are plenty of them...

If it's a matter of life and death, wouldn't you fake papers? Do whatever is necessary to get to a destination?

Absolutely... I never begrudge people for wanting a better life. But there is a difference between wanting a better life and life and death.

One of the reasons I get so annoyed with all of the country shoppers is that they clog up the system. Genuine refugees have to suffer because of country shoppers. They jump on the boats with the genuine refugees and cause a cluster fuck. If every refugee in the boat was genuine Australia would take them in a heartbeat - the trouble is, they aren't. And then govt have to sort through all the liars to find the ones that truly need help.

And like I said, I don't begrudge people (country shoppers) wanting a better life. But if a country says no you can't come in than go... Don't try to then come in the back door because you are not welcome their either.

Countries should be allowed to say who they are taking and who they are not. And sometimes this will be based on race, religion and even sex in some cases I imagine. But the government is responsible for keeping a balance within the country and the communities, so what they decide has to be respected.

It is not unlike how we as parents decide who we let in our home.

"They want to change our land. Change our identity. Change our way of life! "

Even a lot of Muslim people say this...

I have never been afraid to approach the "devil" and have done so, and asked them the hard questions, on numerous occasions. After 9/11 I made a point of it. Everyone was hysterical and I didn't want to be so I went straight to the source.

Edited by ShadowLover (11/28/16 07:50 PM)

#110639 - 11/29/16 03:31 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

While all that 'deciding' is going on, these people are being burned out of homes, chased, killed, etc. By whatever means necessary, a percentage of the population are forcing them out. It's being called an Ethnic Cleansing by the media.

Countries refusing them Asylum are under fire because again... Human interest story, Human Rights, blah blah all that hoo-ha you normally read about when a people are being forced out by violence.

Pressure is on Aung, she cancelled her trip.

This happened admidst all this and allegedly this is the motive for the Ohio stabber, he mad about Muslims being chased out of 'Burma'. I can say though, some of these college age kids are off their rocker with some of these current events. I saw a Black Student at Yale that shackled himself like a slave with a sign that showed the polling figures for Trump as his slave master. A bit dramatic I think. All attributed to the people with bias, seizing opportunity to show bias. Trump's that convenience scapegoat. The reality is, people have just been emboldened to come correct with it and be up front with people. Even confrontational on a racially driven basis.

Even if the Rohinga go to India, they are only given the cheap labor jobs which is just above slave labor. Previously they were all painted like terrorist and rapists, now they are victims of genocide, the social climate being so fickle and all.

Nobody wants these people on a large scale. A few here and there are given shelter but the rest are left to sort it out on their own.

I'm sure the U.S. has taken a few (without checking immigration stats). We don't want them either though really. The vetting system was stepped up a bit due to the Syrian crisis but without a trail of breadcrumbs left behind, it's not an infallible system.

Many citizens here attribute the influx of unwanted people to Obama and hope Trump will pinch it off. I think they're optimistic about the power he's going to have at the helm. It's just going to be the same old shit, with different flies.

#110644 - 11/29/16 06:53 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

I've noticed Muslim countries don't like the refugees seeking asylum there - I can only assume that it is because it is counterproductive to the spread of Islam. They would rather leave those people their to do Allah's bidding than to give them sanctuary.

We are fortunate enough to live in societies where we are largely sheltered from and don't have to worry about things. There are others out there, our country men and women. making the tough decisions or fighting in order to keep us safe. There are others out there that have to lay awake at night in fear they've done irreparable damage to their souls for making these decisions or fighting these battles. We as citizens are very lucky that we just get to go on about our daily business in relative ignorance.

There is another genocide happening in West Papua, where the Muslim people have descended from Indonesia and are cleansing the land of natives. I wonder what treaties Australia has with the Indonesian govt that we would turn a blind eye to this - you rarely hear about it in the news. Granted, it is technically not our business, but still. West Papua is very close to us, I would think even strategically it would be in our best interest to protect the native population rather than let the Muslim population dominate along our northern border.

But it is not our country and not our business and what Indonesia chooses to do with their native population is up to them. Maybe if they discover oil there the world might suddenly be more interested in West Papua.

#110651 - 11/30/16 12:47 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

It's my understanding that the more wealthy countries don't want them as permanent residents because they have nothing to offer the economy.

Military strategists argue that this is a quiet infiltration of Europe as a positioning strategy. Countries like Japan have even been sued for not taking enough refugees but there are limits in place to preserve Japanese culture.

West Papua is going to end up saturated with Islam. I remember reports of mass conversion of children about 3 years ago. The older people that refuse to convert or abandon their previously held religion are shunned, and sometimes the target of organized attacks by villages.

This is a thousands year old struggle, I think people just forgot about it or tuned it out. The world over has been dealing with this conflict from the era of the Persian Empire.

Interest is there but what to do about it? There's a handful of agencies that talk about it, threaten to issue sanctions or other penalties but that's about all they can do.

The Social Climate gives this impression that as a people, we are all unified in humanitarian efforts. Far from it, most of the time it's economically motivated when a country takes action.

#110704 - 12/03/16 02:11 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
The world over has been dealing with this conflict from the era of the Persian Empire.

The Persian empire was before the reign of the current religion of that region.

Quote:
Interest is there but what to do about it? There's a handful of agencies that talk about it, threaten to issue sanctions or other penalties but that's about all they can do.

*What do you think we should do? Personally I don't see a need to let them swarm in here. If countries feel the need, they have enough force and help feed and shelter them on their own ground, if they are so humanitarian.

Letting in swarms will not likely make things better for the whole due to culture, economics as you mentioned, also drastically changing the social environment.

Quote:
The Social Climate gives this impression that as a people, we are all unified in humanitarian efforts. Far from it, most of the time it's economically motivated when a country takes action.

Right, its only humanitarian when there is money to be made, otherwise new labels are put forth, and for the same reasons.

*We are not humanitarian by nature. One must understand why different cultures develop. Part of it is social, others are physical.

*In the physical aspect, we get to a place, learn the environment, build a routine. Since we often tie our social values with our way of life and in some ways, with survival itself, we bring our baggage along for the trip. Otherwise we are borne and raised in a place, becoming another cog in the cultural system learning to turn as others do.

People see outsiders with different cultures as a threat to their way of life, to survival.

Outsiders often bring their problems with them. Many are social behavioural, while others are direct physical threats. See how Europeans brought plague to the Americas, killing a great deal of the native population.

To believe these people are going to merge right into the flow of western culture is only adapted by those of zero intellectual capacity.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (12/03/16 02:22 PM)
Edit Reason: ***

#110715 - 12/03/16 07:54 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
See how Europeans brought plague to the Americas, killing a great deal of the native population.

I often use this analogy when arguing for border control. I ask people, if America's natives and Australia's Aborigines could go back in time, what do you think they would have done differently to preserve their children's legacy? I would think they would tell white people to get back on their boats and fuck off! Hindsight is a wonderful thing...

But you know, not all whites were evil. Many were just families seeking a better life for them and their children. They didn't go there to war with the natives and in fact were interesting company and decent enough neighbours. Of course, how nice these immigrants were didn't do the natives much good in the end.

I wonder whether those that saw the writing on the wall, natives that wanted all whites gone and refused to give any of them a chance were referred to as ignorant, racist bigots?

The borders of countries and the cultural demographics of this planet have never stayed the same. Even in my lifetime their have been changes. It amazes me that some people are so arrogant as to think that their culture will always remain the same no matter how much they dilute it. Realistically, how many generations does it take to change or obliterate a culture?

#110731 - 12/04/16 03:40 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
I would think they would tell white people to get back on their boats and fuck off!

Many did. The white had guns and cannons, and that ever deadly plague.

Quote:
But you know, not all whites were evil.

Many were families, yes, but their plague, developmental technology, weapons and christianity obsession were enough to threaten native life.

Quote:
Realistically, how many generations does it take to change or obliterate a culture?

Its based on change, and how that culture deals with change, be it a loss of population due to war or sickness, or having to leave because of environmental issues.

Some cultures have changed very little while others have obliterated most tradition. Depends on the culture you study.

Romanians, in fear of the Stregoi, continue to stuff the mouths of their dead loved ones with garlic, and chop off the head and turn it face down in the casket, just for good measure.

I believe criminals must *go through a similar process, or the living will have to face the potential wrath of the Pricolici on the next full moon.

An interesting country for this topic is India. While it is embracing technology like much of the rest of the world, its traditional values are ever lasting as they are destructive

*The caste system is alive and well, despite so called attempts to address and regulate, to bring the majority into the modern world. This creates inner social conflict. Here you see that India is in a recurring conflict between adapting to a modern world while struggling with ages old social demons.

When it comes to adapting to modern whims, my observation is as follows:

A culture either adapts to a way of life with new technology, thus abandoning most if not all traditionalisms, or the technology is assimilated as a convenience, while the old ways remain dominate and unaffected.

It comes down to a little of both, however it also comes down to mass access to said technology and what effects those have on overall life. Inner conflict arises between those who attack one another for going against, or clinging to the old ways.

While it isn't a war with outsiders, the human reaction remains consistent: Backlash. *The challenge is always in dealing with change, be it individually or en mass.

Edited by Creatura Noptii (12/04/16 03:48 PM)
Edit Reason: **

#110749 - 12/05/16 11:17 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I realize that (Islam being among the youngest of religions) but I'm speaking of the people (no matter what vehicle is used) invading territories to take over (culturally and economically).

People into conspiracies cite the Nostradamus effect. Predictions of world domination by a dude in a turban. I suppose that's why sects of Sikhs are also under fire too.

No matter what laws are in place, people will always find a way around law. This is why I mentioned the Jews earlier on. The Muslims are essentially being treated in the same way. Over time, efforts tend to get more zealous and desperate. Eventually, the 'Final Solution' will come to a head. Either nations will continue to allow the saturation or its blocked. The gray area just gives rise to more infiltration.

#110804 - 12/09/16 06:32 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

The gray area just gives rise to more infiltration.

I guess it is the grey area which encourages myself to maintain such a hard-line when it comes to immigrants.

Basically, if a section of people is not compatible with us then I don't think they should be granted entry. If our way of life is so offensive to you that you feel you need to create your own laws to even be able to exist in our land, then don't come.

Sharia Law is not welcome... Yes, Muslims are the current offenders, but I would be the same with others that crossed this line.

Past immigrants have their own churches and clubs and commune with their own people but they are also happy to be part of the larger community. My ex's family were Portuguese - they mingled socially with other Portuguese families, attended Portuguese clubs and spoke Portuguese in the household. But they attended church with other Catholics and were happy to live by Australian Law. They didn't try to clip our wings... They felt lucky to be here!

Japanese people and Indian people have a different faith but they are tolerant of the common Australian faith. Hell, Japanese people love Christmas and they couldn't give a fuck about Christ! They just embrace it for the fun and family aspects... Muslim people are offended by a baby in a manger and lobby to have them banned in public places (and have won in a lot of places). I find this intolerance unacceptable. If you can't tolerate our larger population in our own country then fuck off.

We separate children in classrooms when they don't get along. We separate animals that don't get along... So why, when people don't get along do we think that bringing more of them together is a good thing?

I personally think it is ludicrous to invite a people who despise our ways to come into our countries to change it.

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.