Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#110949 - 12/24/16 03:49 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Czereda]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

[Quick Reply]
 Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispeltard
I'd just like to let you know that people from your trashy country came here to the UK and completely undercut the British working class for work. The upper middle class had no issue with it because it meant they could spend less money by hiring cheaper workers for say, adding a nice expansion to their expensive home.

The blame isn't really on the immigrants. It's moreover a result of the stuck-up attitude the West has when it concerns economics in private households.

"Its dirty work I don't wanna do". "It must be cheap 'cause of mah wallet".

What else would you expect? If you fail to lower your standards a price has to be paid. Either by reaching deeper into your wallet or by having it done by cheap work-forces of questionable quality. You'll pay for it one way or another.

---------------------------------

As far as immigration goes, I'm in favour of closing the borders. I don't want any immigrants and am certainly not all to happy with the economical sanctioning the E.U. is forcing on its members when it concerns immigration. Especially when considering there's more and more evidence of alienation among refugees themselves who make the jump to radicalism by having a literal "no way out".

The various attacks happening in 2016 within E.U. borders became critical. The amount of attacks in the last 2 years within E.U. border (coinciding with the "open-borders policy) trumps the total amount of attacks within the E.U. within the decade before.

That's enough reason for me to close borders, re-sent them to their shitholes and nuke the entire place. Enough reason to put all those "liberal" politicians like Merkel on the street and give them some well-deserved torture and bullet to the head.

There's a good reason why "The Right" is gaining more and more traction everywhere. The whole Western world embraces liberal values but are sick of the infringement and abuse to the extend of accepting less liberal and unorthodox "thought" to relieve itself from the abuse.

#110952 - 12/24/16 09:00 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
It's less about race as you'd imagine, more so the actions of the people that are granted entry or get around the law. Racial slurs are just accessible insults.

#110954 - 12/24/16 11:26 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Bacchus]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Bacchus
Muslims are known for their impulsiveness, low intelligence and petty criminal inclinations. Their way of war and terrorism is trivial and predictable. They always tell their intentions in advance. In other words they are retarded and easy to control. Few kg of iron and a few meters of rope are all it takes to prevent their attacks by methods known for thousands of years...where there’s a will there’s a way. Fighting terrorists is not a technical problem but a political one since you have the elites (pope, democratic politicians, liberal academia) and underclass supporting terrorism.

The way out is either to elect a dictator to authorize you to mass-murder the opposition and deal with a muslim threat the way it ought to be dealt with...or form small close-knit communities of like-minded discontents and remain passive until the system falls apart and than go on a rampage. The professional victims, intellectuals, homos, minorities and women may be formidable opponents in a leftist social setting, but they aren't very impressive when it comes to violence.

Low intelligence? You might want to back that up. Keep in mind that intelligence isn't one note kind of thing. A lot of "Intellectually achieved" people can be really stupid, as can uneducated or even outright retarded people be wise or thoughtful.

#110955 - 12/24/16 11:31 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
 Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispelga
"So many" white women becoming brides? How many?

I don't know the numbers. Not too many yet, but I am looking at the logical succession of events and planning a future that doesn't involve my country's female offspring wearing jihabs.

Tell me, who do you think these 75% male Muslim refugees are going to marry? Locals? Or are they going to import more Muslims on spousal visas once they have their papers? Or do you think that Islam is suddenly going to take on a great vow of abstinence.

Also, here in the UK, Glasgow has long been the murder capital of the UK, which may not be true now. Keep in mind that Glasgow, until more recent times, was a mostly white place, and knife crime was rife, funny how that works.

That is Glasgow's problem and really has nothing to do with the conversation. However, if Glasgow was breeding rapists and knife murderers, I sure as shit wouldn't import them either - I don't give a fuck what colour they are.

As for Islam having higher percentage of rapes, I don't know if that's true, and if it is, so? You're kind of glossing over my point about people generalizing Muslims for crimes the majority aren't committing, that is a pretty serious thing.

No... I never said all Muslims are the same. In fact, I've enjoyed many personal conversations with many Muslims and know they are very rich in diversity.

What I am saying is, I don't like what I see happening in Sweden. I don't like what I see in Germany or France or even London. And because I don't want the problems they are facing to occur in my country. I want us to learn from the mistakes of others.

So I support the very strict vetting in immigration (all immigrants) and with refugees.

And let us not forget, that Sweden's problems were occurring before the arrival of the refugees. The problems they were having were caused by moderate Muslims.

Just yesterday, a major Christmas terror attack was foiled in one of our cities. This is not normal. I am 47yo and I remember when Christmas was just Christmas where everybody had fun. Nobody was offended by it. Nobody wanted to destroy it. There was no terrorism in my country.

When did all of this become normal... It's like I said a few posts back... It's like putting a frog in cold water and heating it gradually. People are no longer alarmed by things they should be alarmed by - they have been programmed to ignore their gut instincts in the name of tolerance. Instead, they sit their and slowly cook.

You seem to keep ignoring the fact that terrorism is in the 0%. It's not normal, it's not common, but obviously it gets a lot of attention when it happens. Why is that going over people's heads? Everyone is scared of terrorism, but the fact is, you're more likely to die of a heart attack than a bombing or shooting. This is key information, but people against refugee entry gloss over that.

#110956 - 12/24/16 11:40 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Dimitri]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
[Quick Reply]
I'd just like to let you know that people from your trashy country came here to the UK and completely undercut the British working class for work. The upper middle class had no issue with it because it meant they could spend less money by hiring cheaper workers for say, adding a nice expansion to their expensive home.

The blame isn't really on the immigrants. It's moreover a result of the stuck-up attitude the West has when it concerns economics in private households.

"Its dirty work I don't wanna do". "It must be cheap 'cause of mah wallet".

What else would you expect? If you fail to lower your standards a price has to be paid. Either by reaching deeper into your wallet or by having it done by cheap work-forces of questionable quality. You'll pay for it one way or another.

---------------------------------

As far as immigration goes, I'm in favour of closing the borders. I don't want any immigrants and am certainly not all to happy with the economical sanctioning the E.U. is forcing on its members when it concerns immigration. Especially when considering there's more and more evidence of alienation among refugees themselves who make the jump to radicalism by having a literal "no way out".

The various attacks happening in 2016 within E.U. borders became critical. The amount of attacks in the last 2 years within E.U. border (coinciding with the "open-borders policy) trumps the total amount of attacks within the E.U. within the decade before.

That's enough reason for me to close borders, re-sent them to their shitholes and nuke the entire place. Enough reason to put all those "liberal" politicians like Merkel on the street and give them some well-deserved torture and bullet to the head.

There's a good reason why "The Right" is gaining more and more traction everywhere. The whole Western world embraces liberal values but are sick of the infringement and abuse to the extend of accepting less liberal and unorthodox "thought" to relieve itself from the abuse.

Long story short: You're okay with blaming waves of people for things a small amount do. Got you. Very sensible.

As for that right wing comment, the right wing have consistently been anti everything. They were the biggest cry babies around forever until this "regressive left" situation came along, and now the conservatives have been milking that for all it's worth to manipulate people into more conservative thinking. Putting aside the refugee crisis, what about citizens in their own countries? There are native citizens of the US and UK that are homeless, elderly or disabled and regularly having their support money cut. The right wing demonize those people too, and have been for years and years, so anyone thinking they should become more "right" because of some leftist extremists should really look at the bigger picture. Here in the UK, the Tories in particular have very vocal collectives of people who want to bring back the gallows. We don't have capital punishment, but it certainly has no shortage of support from the public.

Edited by Magicka Dispelga (12/24/16 11:43 AM)

#110957 - 12/24/16 11:42 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: SIN3
It's less about race as you'd imagine, more so the actions of the people that are granted entry or get around the law. Racial slurs are just accessible insults.

There's definitely plenty of xenophobia, which doesn't have to be race based. A lot of English people don't like Irish or Scottish people for example, and vice versa.

#110959 - 12/24/16 05:41 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
There will always be racism in the world... The point is, opposing some immigration and refugee influxes isn't about racism or bigotry - it is about common sense and protecting your own... Self-preservation for you and yours...

Sharks are beautiful creatures! I don't hate sharks... Doesn't mean I am going to put them in the pool to swim with my kids.

#110960 - 12/24/16 05:45 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
You seem to keep ignoring the fact that terrorism is in the 0%. It's not normal, it's not common, but obviously it gets a lot of attention when it happens. Why is that going over people's heads? Everyone is scared of terrorism, but the fact is, you're more likely to die of a heart attack than a bombing or shooting. This is key information, but people against refugee entry gloss over that.

Because the future's hindsight is now... There's no use turning around in 50yrs time and thinking, Damn, we should have done this. We can only learn from the mistakes of others. Terrorism on western soil is escalating... Our actions now determine how much it keeps escalating.

What could the Native Americans and Aborigines done differently to preserve their land and their legacy for their children? ...Knowing what they know now, if they could go back in time, what would they do differently?

Edited by ShadowLover (12/24/16 05:50 PM)

#110961 - 12/24/16 06:24 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Islamic culture is like a perfectly nice guy that happens to have AIDS. It may not be totally his fault, and he might otherwise be a swell fella, but it's still a really bad idea to have sex with him.

#110964 - 12/25/16 03:55 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispelgia
You're okay with blaming waves of people for things a small amount do.

Yes, I actually do.

The problem, believe it or not, goes much further.
This "small" amount can be considered as "enabler".
Despite the cries of "we're moderate" and "no true ... would do such a thing", they enable such things to grow through the means of "religious acceptance".

What was the reason it took so long to finally catch Mohamed Abrini or Salah Abdelsalam ? (Two remaining living culprits of the attacks in Paris and Brussels).
Their "community" protected them. They were not apprehended because their "friends" and "families" (even neighbors) refused cooperation in giving details of their whereabouts. All of these people were "moderate" in their religion yet REFUSED to cooperate and enabled such a-holes to roam about and share their shit.

So yes. I'm going to judge the entire "wave". There's some bloody good reason to do so.

Putting aside the refugee crisis, what about citizens in their own countries? There are native citizens of the US and UK that are homeless, elderly or disabled and regularly having their support money cut.

Not all are deserving. Some people are better lost than kept.
Western "moral" is its own demise.

Edited by Dimitri (12/25/16 03:55 AM)

#110979 - 12/26/16 08:05 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
but this particular xenophobia isn't about point of origin or skin color for that matter, it's about the actions of these people that gain entry. Given the circumstances, it's a reasonable paranoia.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you other than to get a Kleenex for your bleeding heart.

#111017 - 12/29/16 11:12 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Dimitri]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
 Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispelgia
You're okay with blaming waves of people for things a small amount do.

Yes, I actually do.

The problem, believe it or not, goes much further.
This "small" amount can be considered as "enabler".
Despite the cries of "we're moderate" and "no true ... would do such a thing", they enable such things to grow through the means of "religious acceptance".

What was the reason it took so long to finally catch Mohamed Abrini or Salah Abdelsalam ? (Two remaining living culprits of the attacks in Paris and Brussels).
Their "community" protected them. They were not apprehended because their "friends" and "families" (even neighbors) refused cooperation in giving details of their whereabouts. All of these people were "moderate" in their religion yet REFUSED to cooperate and enabled such a-holes to roam about and share their shit.

So yes. I'm going to judge the entire "wave". There's some bloody good reason to do so.

Putting aside the refugee crisis, what about citizens in their own countries? There are native citizens of the US and UK that are homeless, elderly or disabled and regularly having their support money cut.

Not all are deserving. Some people are better lost than kept.
Western "moral" is its own demise.

A lot of people protect their own even when they are bad people. It just happens. People protect murderers or rapists if it's someone they care about. Again, it's not a majority. Are you okay with feminists blaming all or most men for stuff?

I don't think it's your place to decide who is "deserving" of what, thank you. I find it ridiculous that some people support the idea of not helping refugees because "they might be terrorists and/or rapists!" There's a risk anyone could be a killer or a rapist, not most though. It's very simple.

Edited by Magicka Dispelga (12/29/16 11:33 AM)

#111018 - 12/29/16 11:21 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover

Because the future's hindsight is now... There's no use turning around in 50yrs time and thinking, Damn, we should have done this. We can only learn from the mistakes of others. Terrorism on western soil is escalating... Our actions now determine how much it keeps escalating.

What could the Native Americans and Aborigines done differently to preserve their land and their legacy for their children? ...Knowing what they know now, if they could go back in time, what would they do differently?

And terrorism is in the 0% or so. End of story.

I read some comments saying things like "50% of Muslims wouldn't report terrorism" and "50% of Muslims think women should be stoned to death if they disobey". Where are they pulling these numbers from? Out of millions of Muslims, were they all interviewed individually or sign leaflets to exclaim just exactly what they do or don't support, and can you guarantee you're getting honest answers anyway? Do you realize how slanderous and dangerous it is to make this stuff up, fueling already worked up people? Known acts of terrorism can at least be measured. No one I know defends Islamic doctrine. That's a separate matter from the refugee crisis. And the immigrant problem itself is rooted in capitalism.

#111019 - 12/29/16 11:23 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: SIN3]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: SIN3
but this particular xenophobia isn't about point of origin or skin color for that matter, it's about the actions of these people that gain entry. Given the circumstances, it's a reasonable paranoia.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you other than to get a Kleenex for your bleeding heart.

The words paranoia and reasonable don't go together well because paranoia isn't reasonable. And the key word there is paranoia. Much of the concern is either blown out of proportion by trouble makers or unfounded.

"it's about the actions of these people that gain entry."

WHICH people? Muslims in general? How many? Who are "these people"?

Edited by Magicka Dispelga (12/29/16 11:28 AM)

#111020 - 12/29/16 11:49 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Are you okay with feminists blaming all or most men for stuff?

Nope. And I generally dislike people who have the need to identify as "Feminist" to protect and state their own views.
As if a label validates the idiocy that is trying to be conveyed..

I don't think it's your place to decide who is "deserving" of what, thank you.

Actually, IT IS. Within my own view. Hence why I always spoke from the singular possesive form. Your opinion doesn't matter. I heard it and gave the reasons why I disagreed. End of story.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.