Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#111026 - 12/29/16 06:31 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Magicka Dispelga
And terrorism is in the 0% or so. End of story.

You know, Australia is multicultural. We welcome immigrants from all over the world. Muslims aren't even anywhere near the biggest group. Yet, 100% of terrorism attacks which have occurred on our soil in the last 10yrs have been committed by people from the Muslim community. And the frequency of those attacks is escalating.

100%

I think that is grounds enough to proceed with caution.

#111027 - 12/29/16 07:33 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: MD
WHICH people? Muslims in general? How many? Who are "these people"?

See, this whole "man as another animal" thing is something worth seriously mulling over. Satanically speaking, it carries with it some incredibly dark and severe implications that one would do well to consider.

Were the shoe on the other foot - had ISIS blown up your gang's caboose in Green Meadow or wherever it is you hail from - and you found yourself seeking refuge in, say, Syria: how do you suppose you would be treated by the locals? All you're doing is importing that very sentiment into your own backyard in the name of culture-less "multiculturalism". It's fucking stupid, and borderline suicidal.

These hordes of "people" are stupid animals too useless to fight for their own homeland and would likely slit your cock-occupied throat were the tables turned. They ought be welcomed by the business end of a cattle-prod and a boot to the skull.

#111030 - 12/29/16 08:25 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: antikarmatomic]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
These hordes of "people" are stupid animals too useless to fight for their own homeland and would likely slit your cock-occupied throat were the tables turned.

Indeed. It reminds me of this:

A farmer picked up a viper that was half-dead from the cold. When the farmer had warmed the viper, the viper uncoiled and grabbed hold of the man's hand and with a fatal bite, he killed the man who had wanted to save him. As he was dying, the man spoke some words that are well worth remembering: 'Well, I got what I deserve for having shown kindness to a scoundrel!'

The countries which accept those "poor refugees" are nurturing a snake on their bosom.

The overwhelming majority of those "poor refugees" are not women and children but young single males. They are lazy cowards who don't want to fight for their country. They "lost" their papers but somehow didn't lose their smartphones and then complained at the Hungarian border they had no way to charge them. Now, that's inhuman. ;\)

#111035 - 12/30/16 12:16 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Lol.

While I agree on all the Muslim shit, I disagree with the mindset of the farmer.

Even in death he has a backhanded way of placing blame on the serpent for being a scoundrel. The snake is just being a snake. The farmer is forgetting HE is the fucking dumbfuck that showed kindness to a fucking viper in the first place. If anything he deserves a Darwin award.

The mistake was initial border policy. Sometimes it doesn't pay to have humility.

#111041 - 12/30/16 03:03 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
And terrorism is in the 0% or so. End of story.

You know, Australia is multicultural. We welcome immigrants from all over the world. Muslims aren't even anywhere near the biggest group. Yet, 100% of terrorism attacks which have occurred on our soil in the last 10yrs have been committed by people from the Muslim community. And the frequency of those attacks is escalating.

100%

I think that is grounds enough to proceed with caution.

Yep, that's because most terrorists, at the moment, happen to be Islamic extremists. Again, that is still ignoring the fact that most people aren't terrorists. You realize you are more likely to be murdered under other circumstances than terrorism, correct? And that is unlikely as well as most people aren't murderers. It's a shame you need to be spoon fed comments like this because of your intellectual dishonesty.

#111042 - 12/30/16 03:06 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Czereda]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Czereda
 Quote:
These hordes of "people" are stupid animals too useless to fight for their own homeland and would likely slit your cock-occupied throat were the tables turned.

Indeed. It reminds me of this:

A farmer picked up a viper that was half-dead from the cold. When the farmer had warmed the viper, the viper uncoiled and grabbed hold of the man's hand and with a fatal bite, he killed the man who had wanted to save him. As he was dying, the man spoke some words that are well worth remembering: 'Well, I got what I deserve for having shown kindness to a scoundrel!'

The countries which accept those "poor refugees" are nurturing a snake on their bosom.

The overwhelming majority of those "poor refugees" are not women and children but young single males. They are lazy cowards who don't want to fight for their country. They "lost" their papers but somehow didn't lose their smartphones and then complained at the Hungarian border they had no way to charge them. Now, that's inhuman. ;\)

Actually, many are women and children, not only that, but some don't even make it as far to get here to the UK. Are you willing to fight for your country? It's all well and good saying that when it's not happening to you. In fact men in the west are now saying that men being compelled to fight in armies is sexist.

#111043 - 12/30/16 03:10 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: antikarmatomic]
Magicka Dispelga Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: antikarmatomic
 Originally Posted By: MD

See, this whole "man as another animal" thing is something worth seriously mulling over. Satanically speaking, it carries with it some incredibly dark and severe implications that one would do well to consider.

Were the shoe on the other foot - had ISIS blown up your gang's caboose in Green Meadow or wherever it is you hail from - and you found yourself seeking refuge in, say, Syria: how do you suppose you would be treated by the locals? All you're doing is importing that very sentiment into your own backyard in the name of culture-less "multiculturalism". It's fucking stupid, and borderline suicidal.

These hordes of "people" are stupid animals too useless to fight for their own homeland and would likely slit your cock-occupied throat were the tables turned. They ought be welcomed by the business end of a cattle-prod and a boot to the skull.

Are you suggesting that because someone would do something wrong to you, it's okay for us to wrong them back? And to reiterate, most people aren't murderers. It's a statistic impossibility, refugee or no.

#111045 - 12/30/16 04:32 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

No, I am not suggesting that; that'd be silly.
I am asserting it.

#111046 - 12/30/16 06:24 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Low intelligence? You might want to back that up. Keep in mind that intelligence isn't one note kind of thing. A lot of "Intellectually achieved" people can be really stupid, as can uneducated or even outright retarded people be wise or thoughtful.

You see IQ is a racial trait while education is not. Education costs money and time while IQ is something you are born with. Education is just a matter of a status within a closed academic settings and not an objective measure of how smart and capable you really are. Some muslims terrorists were educated and spoke over social media like all other liberal anti-whites. Liberal education only increased their hatred against the privileged white men.

Muslim migration is just a symptom of a disease caused by this humanist education. I say organized violence can triumph over leftist morals and education. Just let the educated liberals know they have more reasons to fear and respect "racists" than the Muslims. The smarter will obey and the stupid will end up dead.

The problem with liberals is not that they have been educated but that they haven't been re-educated. We are going to re-educate them to accept that white male privilege will never expire but can only get more severe and that respect and atonement is the only way they can save them selves from the 'racist' wrath.

#111047 - 12/30/16 06:33 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
ShadowLover Offline

Yep, that's because most terrorists, at the moment, happen to be Islamic extremists. Again, that is still ignoring the fact that most people aren't terrorists. You realize you are more likely to be murdered under other circumstances than terrorism, correct? And that is unlikely as well as most people aren't murderers. It's a shame you need to be spoon fed comments like this because of your intellectual dishonesty.

It's called nipping a problem in the butt! a strategy which can save tens of thousands of lives...

Recognising that extremists are hiding amongst the refugees is crucial to limiting their numbers in the country. As I have said in a previous post, country shoppers do a lot of damage because they make the vetting process that much more arduous.

And you still haven't answered my question... In your Social Justice Wisdom, how do you think Native Americans and Aborigines could have prevented the white people from taking their lands and their legacy to their children. Knowing what you now know, what would be your advice to them?

Maybe you have the answer... My best answer is to put them back on the boats and send them away, but perhaps you have a better answer?

If you could go back in time, MD, how would you advise the natives of America and Australia to deal with white immigrants?

Edited by ShadowLover (12/30/16 06:35 PM)

#111048 - 12/30/16 06:49 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
ShadowLover Offline

In fact men in the west are now saying that men being compelled to fight in armies is sexist.

Only regressive weenies would say that. Obviously there balls are still dropping.

I'd be more concerned about who was giving what orders rather than the fact that it is sexist. Men have protected their homes since the beginning of humankind. Instead of belittling their natural inclinations... a little respect would be nice.

#111050 - 12/31/16 07:21 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: antikarmatomic
See, this whole "man as another animal" thing is something worth seriously mulling over.

Originally Posted By: The Joker
What doesn't kill you makes you... stranger

It is considerable. In ways of the flesh we are our own species, yet similar. Cognitively, that's another solar system in a variety of aspects.

The human mind is malleable, bendable, it has the capacity to craft and adapt. As a side effect, it also has the capacity to dedicate to routine, and to tolerate that which should not be tolerated in the first place.

People are not born evil. Evil is learned.

People are not born good. Good is learned.

Quote:
Satanically speaking, it carries with it some incredibly dark and severe implications that one would do well to consider

Man is an animal conditioned.

The brain is an adaptive unit, and its capacity to adapt to things detrimental to its well being are all too prevalent.

The implications are indeed... quite dark.

#111051 - 12/31/16 07:09 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Creatura Noptii]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Well, I guess thereís that too Ė but Iím talking with regards to the treatment of others. Satanic in the actual honest-to-goodness no kooky wordpress mumbo-jumbo bullshit definition of the word.

The treatment of oneís ďfellow manĒ as animals. Baby seals, basically. Of cruelty, severity (aka no-mercy), and malice.

Besides, I donít see why Iran canít take Ďm. Itís right fucking there FFS, and is also primarily Shia, anyhow.

WTF.
AmmIright?

#111052 - 12/31/16 09:43 PM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: antikarmatomic]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Malevolence, cruelty, these are a natural part of most life, and because of our unique cognition, our capacity for these things is highly destructive. Mean.

Creatures bite. There is constant gnashing of teeth in the jungle.

Quote:

Quote:
Besides, I donít see why Iran canít take Ďm. Itís right fucking there FFS, and is also primarily Shia, anyhow.

Honestly it makes me wonder what the fuck's going on. Sure, you can take in refugees on a tactical level, to say, make friends with other middle eastern countries. Show a helping hand, and all that. Perhaps Iran has rejected them?

But you have to have some level of trust to put your own land at risk. I'm sure we have other ways to help these people or stop the killing altogether. Why not? Why is Europe jeopardizing their own land?

I honestly don't know all the details, and I have the feeling even if I did, it still wouldn't make any more sense.

#111055 - 01/03/17 09:16 AM Re: Re-homing Refugees [Re: Magicka Dispelga]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia

The words paranoia and reasonable don't go together well because paranoia isn't reasonable.
I disagree. If there is enough evidence to suggest that a reasonable conclusion is caution and awareness, then I don't see the issue. Joseph Heller, the author of 'Catch 22' once said, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you. It's not unreasonable to believe that.

Quote:
And the key word there is paranoia. Much of the concern is either blown out of proportion by trouble makers or unfounded.
Most? In areas where there have been incidents and acted out by refugees, that's simply not true. It's culture clash and a mix of infiltration. That's the reality and no amount of denial will change it.

Quote:

No one has asserted that it's Muslims in general. The topic is refugees.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.