Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#110669 - 12/02/16 05:24 AM I am Diabetic
Aestasus Offline
stranger

And because of that I cannot (rather should not) eat and drink what many of you do.

Instead of soda, thought I could drink diet soda technically, I drink iced tea and for the sweetness I use Stevia. I really love it. So I drink tea and water all day, with Stevia for sweetness... they do make Stevia sodas which I love but they are expensive.

Anyways, as far as eats... I right now eat almost anything. I'm way too overweight and I have type 1 diabetes. Also, I have near perfect blood sugar levels. Why? Because I'm extremely intuitive and precise with my insulin. I'm also like that with other things but that will come later.

#110672 - 12/02/16 09:53 AM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Who the fuck cares?

#110676 - 12/02/16 11:44 AM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Ass
I'm way too overweight and I have type 1 diabetes.

*golf clap*

Insulin levels are the least of your worries. Maybe you'll apologize for this post too, then promptly implode and show us some of that anger.

#110693 - 12/02/16 08:34 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
If youre way too overweight, why not do something about it? Its all about choices, you know. Join a gym (and actually go), be selective about what you eat. It's not complicated.

Satanism is about personal responsibility. 600C aint Oprah. We dont feel your pain.

#110694 - 12/02/16 11:51 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Originally Posted By: Aestasus
[I'm diabetic] And because of that I cannot (rather should not) eat and drink what many of you do... Anyways, as far as eats... I right now eat almost anything.

Who let this diabetic fat faggot in here? I'm not surprised one bit he has diabetis or however you spell it.

Those scientists were right about you fatasses:

---begin quote---

Overweight people are less intelligent than people who don't have weight problems... Overweight men and women have less grey and white matter in key areas of the brain...

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...-not-overweigh/

---end quote---

I fucking love SCIENCE! Fuck yeah!

#110698 - 12/03/16 01:03 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

LOLOLOLOL! I was laughing my ASS OFF last night because I couldn't reply till today.

Hahahaha... you all have the silliest most immature ideas in your head of why somebody else is posting on these forums. It's kinda like you've all miserably failed in taking the time to study and analyze, well, just about anything.

Ok so first off, I'm not saying I'm diabetic in my title because I'm whining and crying about it. Look at where this is posted. Then look at why it's being posted as a comparison to the other posted topics in here.

I am stating that I am diabetic, therefore I cannot eat and drink what most of you are (this is not whining, I'm just stating a fact and it being in the Food and Drink part of the forum this makes sense).

Ok, then because this is in the Food and Drink section I said I use Stevia as a alternative sweetener, so if anyone else is Diabetic they can try that too, it's a suggestion.

Lastly, LOL... I don't care that I'm fat. Yeah I'm a huge fat faggot. My dick is so far imploded from my fat that it looks like I have a belly button down there. Hhahaa... I mean seriously I never whined about it. You guys have a small sense of humor.

#110702 - 12/03/16 01:53 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Just what is it you hope to gain in having us informed about your diabetes? Its just another piece of information about yourself that could have been posted as a part of your introduction thread.

I get why you posted it here, but seriously-

Who the fuck cares?

As for the lolz, we've had others bring more laughter to our dark little hearts than the likes of you. I think one of 'em just left right before you showed up.

You're coming off pretty dull in the head.

I can tell when someone types 'Hhahaa' they've got major stupid problems.

#110703 - 12/03/16 02:00 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
Just what is it you hope to gain in having us informed about your diabetes? Its just another piece of information about yourself that could have been posted as a part of your introduction thread.

I get why you posted it here, but seriously-

Who the fuck cares?

As for the lolz, we've had others bring more laughter to our dark little hearts than the likes of you. I think one of 'em just left right before you showed up.

You're coming off pretty dull in the head.

I can tell when someone types 'Hhahaa' they've got major stupid problems.

I'm not wanting to gain anything. It's a forums about food and drink. Food. And. Drink.

Ah ok. So now I have problems because I typed in "hahahaa." That's an interesting analysis. So when someone types in "Wee woo wee woo" what does that mean? Are they insane, crazy? Oh no wait they're dull. Ohhhh boy oh boy oh no.

What do you mean who the fuck cares? It's a post, about being Diabetic and making suggestions on what to have. It's in a related forum. It's RELATED.

Do you not get that?

Oh your dark little hearts... I forgot that one. Lets see... uhhh umm uhh uhh OH MY GOD I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO SAY! Oh no I'ma get banned. *serious face* this is an intelligent forum, we are intelligent and you aren't ... UH OH

Edited by Aestasus (12/03/16 02:01 PM)

#110705 - 12/03/16 02:30 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Your right, its not that big of a deal. I guess some threads will sink, others flourish. The ones that tend to flourish have a little more information and, well, food for thought.

In any case, great. Your diabetic.

So I like eating lots of spaghetti, mac and cheese, and ice cream, and I don't get fat or diabetic.

I, far as I know, am not diabetic, and I eat different things from you.

Dogs bark, cats meow, and cows shit everywhere. What happens when animals get diabetic?

Edited by Creatura Noptii (12/03/16 02:31 PM)
Edit Reason: *scratch that. Cows shit in the field, cats shit everywhere.

#110707 - 12/03/16 03:18 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
Your right, its not that big of a deal. I guess some threads will sink, others flourish. The ones that tend to flourish have a little more information and, well, food for thought.

In any case, great. Your diabetic.

So I like eating lots of spaghetti, mac and cheese, and ice cream, and I don't get fat or diabetic.

I, far as I know, am not diabetic, and I eat different things from you.

Dogs bark, cats meow, and cows shit everywhere. What happens when animals get diabetic?

Cool.

I like spaghetti, Mac and cheese and very rarely do I ever eat ice cream. I know a few people that have been eating A TON of candy for years and never got Diabetes so it's not uncommon. Actually it would be extremely rare to get diabetes just from eating a lot of sugar. Unless it's type 2.

I betcha I eat the same things you eat except for the sugar.

When animals become Diabetic they either die or if you've got it as a pet you can treat it or it will die. I know that I would never, ever ever subject one of my pets to living with Diabetes. I would not treat them. I'd kill them.

Animals are a lot more sensitive to diabetes than humans are. They suffer a lot more for it.

#110713 - 12/03/16 06:06 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:

Diabetes has nothing to do with what you eat. Neither does it have anything to do with obesity. Sure, you can be fat and have diabetes at the same time but there is no correlation between the two. Especially if we are talking about diabetes type 1, which is generally shittier than diabetes type 2.

Now, the junk food, sedentary life style and obesity might make one more prone to getting diabetes type 2, but even that is debatable. There are fat people who don't get diabetes and slim people who get it. However, healthy lifestyle can reduce the risk.

I have some acquaintances who have the second type of diabetes. It's milder than the first type because you don't really need insulin. The pills are enough. Also people get this kind of diabetes at older age, above 50 or 60 years old so usually they die before they experience more serious issues related to diabetes, like the loss of eyesight or the foot amputation.

The first type is more serious because the body doesn't produce insulin at all. It's also more difficult to treat. It doesn't always depend on your intuition. My young neighbor died recently because she stopped taking insulin. But even when she was taking insulin, her sugar level wasn't all right. I was with her in the hospital when I had stomach problems. She looked like a corpse, poor girl. Whenever she ate something her sugar rose very very high. When she was given insulin, it dropped so low that she lost consciousness. She visited several hospitals and the doctors somehow couldn't help her.

On the other hand, my mother has diabetes type two. She takes only pills and her sugar level is all right regardless of what she eats. And she loves cookies oh so much and icecream. It's a popular myth that you can get diabetes from eating too much sugar.

Edited by Czereda (12/03/16 06:08 PM)

#110723 - 12/04/16 04:14 AM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I'm way too overweight and I have type 1 diabetes. Also, I have near perfect blood sugar levels. Why? Because I'm extremely intuitive and precise with my insulin. I'm also like that with other things but that will come later.

Congratulations. What isn't the current case might just come later on.

Seeing you needed to make the statement of being overweight, it bothers you. What are you doing to overcome "your blubber"?

#110728 - 12/04/16 12:43 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
It's a post, about being Diabetic and making suggestions...

I mayve misunderstood you. I interpreted your original post as my life sucks, boo hoo, and I have little patience for sob stories. But after your follow up, I see it more as this is my life, take it or leave it. In other words, youre simply talking about yourself, which is kinda what people do at a forum.

We all deal with shit in our lives. How you deal with it is entirely up to you. You can accept it or fight it. Neither option is necessarily wrong, whatever wrong means.

If you choose to fight, Id work on dropping the weight. Youd probably agree that its holding you back. This is what Id say to an overweight friend who confided in me about his diabetes.

Regardless of what you choose, best wishes.

#110729 - 12/04/16 02:31 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Dimitri]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I'm way too overweight and I have type 1 diabetes. Also, I have near perfect blood sugar levels. Why? Because I'm extremely intuitive and precise with my insulin. I'm also like that with other things but that will come later.

Congratulations. What isn't the current case might just come later on.

Seeing you needed to make the statement of being overweight, it bothers you. What are you doing to overcome "your blubber"?

Pretty sure I made it clear that I don't care.

And I also find it comical that I'm fat.

How come no one here gets that?

It's really odd to me. I mean when I walk my boulder belly is like flopping up and down and my penis has imploded from being so overweight. Is that not funny? Is it "sad"? So what if I take Tylenol and shove some up my ass? Is that funny? Or is that "sad" to you also? What is funny to you guys?

#110732 - 12/04/16 03:43 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
satan.edu Offline
Perm. Ban.
pledge

Loc: �
 Quote:
Pretty sure I made in clear that I don't care.

Are you sure? The only reason I ask is because when I am sure I've made my point then I'm done. If you were so sure that your point had been made then: why did you write another essay?

I'm learning to manage the quality of my content because sometimes at night a post will spark a thought. If I have only a 6/24hr post limit, and there none left for me to use, then I might lose promptness and poise. Also, I would also like my posts to have some hidden meaning that opens an idea in another and "abracadabra" magick happens. This has the potential to generating quality interest.

Are you familiar with banking at all? Well sometimes when you have an account that is contracted to yield compound interest/daily your money has the potential to grow exponentially. Let's apply this to Satanism. If a person is good enough to initiate an idea well, that idea can became an object, and/or cause a new technology to be born.

[Tools;
An unstanding of organic relativity(not E=Mc2, as that applies to large object in proximity)

An understanding of organic polarity
(you need to learn to spot positive people with personal motive-power and watch thier behavior and how they think about problems)

An understanding of gender and rythem
(Like circadian rythem you might what to practice having a good attitude through as many day/night swaps and repeate as best you can)

An understanding is gestation
(all good things take time to solidify into an object)]

This is a gross simplification of course. The point is: why would you waste your time doing something you know you've done already? Sort of tears in twine and end up conterdicting your own vision. Looks broken.

The reason I wrote this essay was because I enjoyed doing it. What's the difference?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.