Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#110735 - 12/04/16 05:42 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
And I also find it comical that I'm fat.

How come no one here gets that?

Tell you what bro. The first impression matters most. You entered the forum as a noob and the first information you chose to share with the strangers who knew nothing about you was that you are fat, diabetic, autistic and have anger management problems.

Are you surprised that you didn't receive a warm welcome? Because I'm not.

Since it's not a dating website, it doesn't matter how much you weigh and what illnesses, if any, you suffer from. The bare minimum of social skills could come in handy though. ;\)

#110737 - 12/04/16 05:52 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Czereda]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Aestasus
My dick is so far imploded from my fat that it looks like I have a belly button down there.

You have a buried penis?

#110738 - 12/04/16 05:57 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Czereda]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Czereda
 Quote:
And I also find it comical that I'm fat.

How come no one here gets that?

Tell you what bro. The first impression matters most. You entered the forum as a noob and the first information you chose to share with the strangers who knew nothing about you was that you are fat, diabetic, autistic and have anger management problems.

Are you surprised that you didn't receive a warm welcome? Because I'm not.

Since it's not a dating website, it doesn't matter how much you weigh and what illnesses, if any, you suffer from. The bare minimum of social skills could come in handy though. ;\)

No I'm not surprised I didn't receive a warm welcome I honest didn't want one anyways.

And yeah those were the first things I said because, to me, they're hilarious. A fat, Diabetic, Autistic person like me. LOL what's more hilarious than that?

Oh before I forget. I don't have anger management issues. I hardly ever get angry anymore. All I said was that I'm extraordinarily hateful and spiteful.

Edited by Aestasus (12/04/16 06:03 PM)

#110740 - 12/04/16 07:12 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

And yeah those were the first things I said because, to me, they're hilarious. A fat, Diabetic, Autistic person like me. LOL what's more hilarious than that?

So you came here intending to be laughed at?

Mission successful I suppose.

#110742 - 12/04/16 10:20 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Can you take a picture of your tiny penis and show us? I need a good laugh. I've never seen a bellybutton dick before lol.

Edited by Bartho LeMule (12/04/16 10:20 PM)

#110743 - 12/04/16 10:26 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Bartho LeMule

Can you take a picture of your tiny penis and show us? I need a good laugh. I've never seen a bellybutton dick before lol.

It would take a long time. Long time. But I'll try if you really want me to. Actually I think it's against the rules isn't it?

Sure yeah I came here to be laughed at. Yup. You got it.

#110745 - 12/04/16 11:15 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Aestasus]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Originally Posted By: Bartho LeMule

It would take a long time. Long time. But I'll try if you really want me to. Actually I think it's against the rules isn't it?

We're satanists aren't we... rules were made to be broken. Let's be sexual rebels together! Let me see your little dickie.

This one time I thought about having sex with a midget guy. I wasn't sure how it would work. He being short and his dick being the size of perhaps a jelly bean and all.

So how do you masturbate?

Edited by Bartho LeMule (12/04/16 11:15 PM)

#110746 - 12/04/16 11:27 PM Re: I am Diabetic [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Aestasus Offline
stranger

I masturbate by sticking a penis pump in my asshole, it's a little big so I had to stretch out my asshole really wide. I don't use lube. Once that's done I have to kinda fish out my dick and then basically I just pump it until I feel a little burst which I'm assuming means I'm having an orgasm. I guess somehow my dick got into my large intestines.

I sometimes just smash my genitals against the wall and hope it works. Sometimes.,

Edited by Aestasus (12/04/16 11:28 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.