Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#11464 - 09/15/08 05:34 AM Re: Lisa Williams, life among the dead [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

A friend of mine went to such a medium who was giving a demonstration on some newagy convention. You know, the thing where all those little old wives do card and aura reading and sell you things that others throw into the garbage.

At one point he got her attention and told her about his company being into problems, his personal problems and stuff about his father that died recently. That ain't making it difficult for a cold reader so she starts her mombo jumbo about she feeling his father and him, through her, giving advice to his unhappy son, yadayadayada, the whole sideshow.
Then she asks if he is happy with the message and to her surprise he says no.

He tells her his father is pretty alive, he doesn't even own a company and has no personal shit. He just made everything up.
So, she was just pulling shit out of her ass. He had to leave her demonstration but not before having exposed her as a fraud to most of the audience. Some keep believing, no matter what.

So if you really wanna know, go to a demonstration or whatever and act like the victim they look for to fool the masses and play along. After (s)he took the bait, reveal the truth.

D.

#11465 - 09/15/08 06:16 AM Re: Lisa Williams, life among the dead [Re: Diavolo]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Hah, yeah, that I would too, if I was in America. However, I'm in Australia, that would be a good one to do though. :-)

#11490 - 09/16/08 12:07 AM Re: Lisa Williams, life among the dead [Re: ZephyrGirl]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

We know they are fake... Why the need to expose such a fraud to the common people, let them live on as sheep? You could as easily be doing the same thing no?

Seriously...

~T~

#11491 - 09/16/08 12:09 AM Re: Lisa Williams, life among the dead [Re: Diavolo]
napalm Offline
Banned
pledge

The frauds of the arcane should be drawn and cornered.For giving the rest of us the uncredibility associated with this subject.For someone to be not taken seriously thats actually connected with a higher power,it's dangerous to be not taken seriously.That and the prey on the weaknesses of those looking for closure.I've been into talking with the unseen for years now and it doesnt just come at will.By the way it's pronounced Cdua,Not cutulu or Ctua.

Edited by napalm (09/16/08 12:12 AM)

#11495 - 09/16/08 02:39 AM Re: Lisa Williams, life among the dead [Re: napalm]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Sorry mate, I'm a rationalist, I don't believe in higher powers, if not only because it would imply, I'd be a lower one. I do not prefer to put me in such a position.

D.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.