Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#111302 - 01/24/17 04:45 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Coligula]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
There's already comparisons being made to how Kennedy was taken out. Plots and plans and plans within plots. In the words of the mighty Joker "This town needs an enema!" and Trump is doing exactly that, I guess we'll see how it pans out by the end of 1st quarter.

By the 2nd we'll know if it will be a professional hit. Heh

#111310 - 01/25/17 10:28 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Coligula]
theguybb Offline
stranger

It is my honest hope that nothing bad happens to president trump.
We have so much to lose, i say this by looking at the GOOD he's done in his FIRST days in office and possible ALLIANCE with russia is almost too good to be true.

The MSM compares him to kennedy because they know he's a REAL president and isn't controlled and would like nothing more to see him dead. look to CNN for example.

#111311 - 01/26/17 12:21 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: theguybb]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
And he's banned Muslim immigration pending proper understanding and a more efficient vetting system. Awesome work!

But was my fave was him halting the 221million dollar parting gift Obama was sending over to Palestine. You guys can use that money for something more productive now.

When it comes to the tantrums of crybullies - no fucks are given. ...Just jail sentences if they are destructive or violent.

#111313 - 01/26/17 02:17 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Well here's the thing I did notice.
Trump is keeping up his word.

He made the statements and in his first few days he's already passing out decrees in line with his promises. He's busy with the economy, he's busy with the wall and he's breaking down the leacherous attitude of "multicultural-thinking".

In the various news-outlets here in Europe I hear a lot of criticism about his "America First"-attitude and economics. While it indeed has a negative impact to the rest of the world, I'm actually applauding this stance. He knows that the last 8 years of Obama were charming but had a significant drain on national resources (with Obama covering it under the gentle guise of peace and understanding). He's calling it back and actually trying to fill the gap.

Obama had an European attitude and outlook. But any intelligent human being would notice it's an attitude which causes harm to U.S. economy and working. He implemented very good ideas but didn't check up the accountability and drain on the entire system. With his ACA he brought forth an idea for the people... into a country which economy and structure wasn't/isn't made for. Healthcare in Europe and Canada grew and evolved socially. The economical and social structure was bred to be ready for it. In the U.S. it was force-fitted with disastrous effects.

Obama made the promise of investing less in military yet silently and with his own agreement performed multiple raids and missions. Trump on the other hand is forcing a retreat out of the UN to windle down international missions that do not openly wear the U.S. flag. Hidden expenses seldom mentioned and talked about. One of our news-outlets mentioned that 26% of the yearly U.N. budget is from US-pockets. Be glad... the wallets won't be drained (or to a lesser extend) by the whims of international community.

He's not well-liked, but he's the enema that was needed. I can only hope other politicians will follow the same attitude. Time to wake-up from the European slumber and start rebuilding towards American dreams ;\)

#111314 - 01/26/17 10:28 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Dimitri]
Creatura Noptii Offline

You people are botched in the fucking head if you think its going to change.

Quote:
The MSM compares him to kennedy because they know he's a REAL president and isn't controlled and would like nothing more to see him dead. look to CNN for example.

This is a prime example of it.

I don't vote. I'm not a fucking mornon.

This country went to shit years ago.

I think it was Canis who said it best, something along the lines of 'just watch, in four years people will be screaming for a demacrat. The system works.'

The Matrix as you all.

Enough said.

#111317 - 01/26/17 10:48 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I wanted to add to this, that any form of 'change' in the economy is typically credited to the actions of an administration when it's far more complex than that. People get so snowed by info graphics, memes and propaganda that they don't even realize it.

The Matrix is a good analogy here because all that stuff is the AGENT.

I don't vote either, I'm the Trainman \:\)

#111320 - 01/26/17 01:11 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
You people are botched in the fucking head if you think its going to change.

Just as botched up as thinking that remaining passively on the sideline inspires/invokes change.

You're a part of the matrix too.
The static noise that is..

Edited by Dimitri (01/26/17 01:13 PM)

#111323 - 01/26/17 04:23 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Dimitri]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
remaining passively on the sideline inspires/invokes change.

You're a part of the matrix too.
The static noise that is..

Find a mirror.

Quote:
I wanted to add to this, that any form of 'change' in the economy is typically credited to the actions of an administration when it's far more complex than that. People get so snowed by info graphics, memes and propaganda that they don't even realize it.

The Matrix is a good analogy here because all that stuff is the AGENT.

When I tell people my thoughts, it causes a meltdown in some people. They'll give up and pretend they don't know what I'm talking about.

I just look out for me.

There's more to it than simply not being aware. I think people are aware, and they don't want to fess up to being a part of the problem. Its go team go, nothing else seems to matter.

#111325 - 01/26/17 05:31 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

What needs to change on an individual basis? The world in any state is just a territory to navigate.

Dissent over a new administration is misguided in my opinion.

At best, I indirectly benefit from possible tax breaks, and a new health plan initiative; at worst, gas prices go up.

*finger twirl*

#111327 - 01/26/17 07:57 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Dan_Dread]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
LOL this is something I've predicted since he won. Some disgruntled SJW millennial faggot WILL take a shot at him before his presidency is complete. Mark my words.

Only an idiot would try, and idiots don't have the best track record. Besides, he's doing well enough assassinating himself on his own.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#111329 - 01/26/17 08:50 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
I'm not sure SJW's are the ones to worry about... Trump has fucked off the UN and Saudi Arabia and the whole Muslim community, and Global Elitists. He's more right than left, but organisers on both sides consider him a threat politically. I think if there was an assassination it would be puppetted by one of the globalist so they could re-pollute the swamp, and maybe disguised as an SJW or Muslim hit, depending on the proganda they want to spread. But with SJW's now finding it empowering to cry Aluha Akbar, either choice would probably work.

As far as a leader not making much difference to the status quo, I'm not convinced. I agree in most cases in our western countries that that is true. But in other parts of the world (especially at the moment) change in leadership makes a big difference. Some countries are only one dictator away from complete social change. And I wouldn't want to live in one of the European countries with open border policies... Especially if I had a 15yo daughter - her life would change real quick under my watch.

#111334 - 01/27/17 10:06 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I only predict it will be that sort of person due to the fact they tend to operate on emotion rather than reason, and outrage grows daily as trump, as the first politician since Hitler to do it, is actually following through with his campaign promises.

I mean, it might also be a Mexican pissed about the wall, or even internal assassins, but I predict option A.

My guess is he just gets winged anyway.

#111336 - 01/27/17 11:24 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Megatron
he's doing well enough assassinating himself on his own.

I don't think so. He's a New Yorker and is only offensive to a certain sort. One need not agree with all of his policy change endeavors to see that. I think he's pretty refreshing actually, today's Twitter fight is with Mexican leaders.

Is he wrong?

#111339 - 01/28/17 03:32 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

[Quick reply]

Originally Posted By: CN
When I tell people my thoughts, it causes a meltdown in some people.

Not anyone is ready to accept the stupidity of another...

Originally Posted By: Sin3
What needs to change on an individual basis? The world in any state is just a territory to navigate.

Dissent over a new administration is misguided in my opinion.

At best, I indirectly benefit from possible tax breaks, and a new health plan initiative; at worst, gas prices go up.

The world and territory is ever-changing. One can remain at the un-glorious sideline and shout at the different sides in praise or with dismay. Both sides remain sheepish no matter the outcome.
It's the direct opposite character/attitude for anyone who even dares to take up the label of "Satanist".

It can't be helped. This has become an age where people prefer the digital comfort over the colder and harsh "outside".

That's a weak-ass excuse you've made there.
You might as well try to find the best bent-over position to continue life.

Edited by Dimitri (01/28/17 03:35 AM)

#111340 - 01/28/17 04:34 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
Is he wrong?

A border wall is probably the stupidest government project proposed within the last 50 years. Do you know how long the border is? The terrain? Of course you do, which is why you know it's just ludicrous. And besides, 50' walls are quite easily defeated by 51' ladders. You want to see what a real "border wall" looks like, check out the DMZ.

I do applaud Trump for nixing TPP and for greenlighting the pipelines. And also for being a man of his word and keeping his campaign promises (at least so far). But at the end of the day, we elected a petulant child to the highest office in the country. And that, at least to me, is highly problematic.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.