Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#111343 - 01/28/17 03:49 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
General reply.

So far I have no complaints about The Führer. Thinking about selective medical procedures to get in before my employer isn't forced to pay for health insurance.

He's exactly like the debates suggested he'd be, unable to admit he's wrong. At least his economic policy will take a few years before it fails.

The border wall is hilarious. It will bring tons of low paying government contracts to construction companies, and will get even funnier when you see all the "legal" Mexican workers building a wall to keep out illegals.

The group that stands to benefit most will be organizations like MS-13. The added income of letting coyotes use their well lit underground entry tunnels will further secure their trade in meth, guns, and 15 year old sex slaves.

I was disappointed to see the doomsday clock was only moved 30 seconds closer to midnight. You can't fit that into a song.

Going to be a fun 0.1-8 years.

#111348 - 01/29/17 10:25 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: CanisMachina42]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
Not anyone is ready to accept the stupidity of another...

Which is why I don't vote. I don't give my approval to politicians who's best interests are those of gluttonous corporate greed.

But you go ahead and keep voting. Keep shoving your nose up their asses.

Quote:
The border wall is hilarious. It will bring tons of low paying government contracts to construction companies, and will get even funnier when you see all the "legal" Mexican workers building a wall to keep out illegals.

My guess is that its going to become a war zone. The cartels are not going to be happy about this, and the whole area is going to turn into one big cluster fuck.

#111356 - 01/29/17 07:32 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Megatron
But at the end of the day, we elected a petulant child to the highest office in the country. And that, at least to me, is highly problematic.

A child who is very good at playing with leggo... And I think at present that the USA can use a leader with crazy leggo skills.

I think people are so caught up in the media accounts of this man that they miss the point.

Donald Trump is an arrogant, egocentric apha male (and I am a supporter). The thing is, this statement can be relied on, and you can rely on Trumpy to remain an arrogant, egocentric alpha male until the end of time.

As an alpha male, he is very territorial over anything that is his. In his mind the USA is HIS, always has been, but now he is a position to put his wicked leggo skills into full motion. And since his presidency, the citizens are HIS also. That sounds bad, but it is quite the opposite. When something is HIS he works hard for it and does his best to nurture it into reaching its full potential.

This is what Donald Trump does and what he has always done, just now he has the biggest project of his life.

And he is too full of himself to fail. He's never really shied away from the public eye - he loves the attention! He wants to be revered by the whole country and probably the world and to achieve this he MUST succeed.

Now, because he is a business freak (and a man), he prioritises bread and butter over dessert, and jobs and practical stuff over humanitarian and environmental issues (that's not to say he is anti these things). The most useless thing a person can do is to chuck a tantrum in front of Donald Trump - he will just assume you are 3yo and need your crayons. He won't hate you - he will just tell your mother to take you home and give you your crayons.

You can't deal with everybody in the same way... Any women on here that have dated arrogant, egocentrics understand what I am talking about. But there is more than one way to skin a cat. Women in these relationships get their way often simply because they learn how to stroke the beast.

If people with humanitarian and environmental concerns want his attention then they need to change their tactics. Appeal to his arrogance and his egocentricity, his practical cardinal thinking and to his alpha male mindset. Look at what about him is predictable and work with that - work alongside the current rather than against it. Let him feel good about the decision you are wanting him to make. Stroke him and put ideas in his head and let him adopt them as HIS because once he adopts something you can be sure it will be nurtured to its full potential - even if he delegates it out he will supervise its success from a distance.

#111358 - 01/29/17 08:24 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
 Quote:
Which is why I don't vote. I don't give my approval to politicians who's best interests are those of gluttonous corporate greed.

I will, as it is my RIGHT to vote and duty to exercise my FREEDOM! Freedom like protesting.

All I need to do is check on NPR and find out what horrible thing Trump did that I should be outraged at. Looks like it's a travel ban and the plight of the poor Muslim that just wanted to be an Uber driver.

But seriously... "Deportapallooza" is just another thing that make this theost entertaining administration in my lifetime.

I can't wait for the next episode.

#111360 - 01/30/17 08:10 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii

I'm going to go ahead and apologize for saying this, but that is the stupidest thing I've heard in over a year. And really, I get exposed to plenty of stupid.

In ANY choice, there will be outcomes that favor you, and outcomes that disadvantage you. To remove yourself, no matter how slightly, from the process of determining your own best outcomes is self-defeating at best, and moronic at worst.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#111361 - 01/30/17 08:19 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Megatron Offline

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
[A bunch of pro-Trump stuff]

I get everything you're saying, but still, I recognize certain inherent dangers unique to this presidency. When you remove his policies and "deal-making skills" from the equation, you are still left with an unstable personality at the top of the most powerful military in the world. If that doesn't give you pause, you should probably rethink your stance.

#111362 - 01/30/17 11:52 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
Creatura Noptii Offline

*@CM: I was replying to Dimitri, just in case you didn't know.

In reply to you, I don't find it entertaining. Its an old puppet show and I know how its going to end.

Dipshits voting to be used and disposed of as such, all in the name of, let's see...

Quote:
To remove yourself, no matter how slightly, from the process of determining your own best outcomes is self-defeating at best, and moronic at worst.

I've decided that not voting for these people is in my best interest.

How exactly do you consider it self defeating?

Quote:
an unstable personality at the top of the most powerful military in the world.

The fuck's new under the sun? Apparently GOD IS A LIE. Never would have guessed.

Here's a much more interesting character:

All your other satanic figureheads turn to chicken-shit compared to this one.

#111363 - 01/30/17 01:25 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Megatron Offline

I've decided that not voting for these people is in my best interest.

How exactly do you consider it self defeating?

OK, you need convincing. If I give you the choice of me punching you in the face, or me cutting off your balls, which one would you choose? You have the deciding vote. Granted, you're fucked either way, but at least in the one case you can still FUCK.

Originally Posted By: CRiP
Here's a much more interesting character:

All your other satanic figureheads turn to chicken-shit compared to this one.

That guy was a Christian. You know that, right?

#111366 - 01/30/17 04:59 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Dimitri]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
As if donning the label is necessary? Look Dimi, the so-called harsh-outside is what exactly? I can't very well be opposed to things for that sake alone right? I'm referring to this:

Quote:
Both sides remain sheepish no matter the outcome.

I wouldn't consider it particularly Satanic to throw fire bombs on the street for a cause I've taken up as my own. That's what most of this unrest is about anyway, other people's problems. Whether it's immigration, abortion, taxes, etc. makes no difference.

Take this temporary immigration ban for instance, it's only 90 days and you'd think its the end of the world for some (and I'm not speaking of the immigrants being delayed or blocked). Trump promised to do this along his campaign trail so it's not exactly shocking that he's taking steps to rev up the vetting system. He understands how the media portrays events so he even took it a step further by making public remarks about which candidates he's hoping to affect. He promised to put Americans first, and I see no reason why he shouldn't as the commander and chief of the country.

That said, these are just opinions based on events as they unfold. I see no reason nor catalyst to get irate about it. It's equally sheepish to believe there's something there to get bent over.

Vice future-casts an uprising as if that's useful.

It reminds me of this scene: We're Not Going to Protest

You haven't explained how precisely I'm bent over here. I don't harbor guilt or shame for using what has been innovated. Even if gas prices went up, I don't complain like I'm entitled to the shit in the first place.

#111373 - 01/31/17 01:00 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
OK, you need convincing. If I give you the choice of me punching you in the face, or me cutting off your balls, which one would you choose? You have the deciding vote. Granted, you're fucked either way, but at least in the one case you can still FUCK.

You see the blows, I see the attacker. I'll go my own way best I can, whilst you bow down to one punishment in favour of another. Perhaps you've lost touch with the difference between compliance and defiance.

Times of peace well earned are an honourable reward indeed. When complacency begets cowardice, tyranny reigns.

I refuse approval to those I see unfit.

Quote:
That guy was a Christian. You know that, right?

As much as LaVey or anyone from CoS and similar orgs have ever been in lieu with The Beast himself.

I would also say as much as any politician puts their people before those who pay the most up front, however in the case of this fellow, he treated his people with the utmost concern and reward in recognition of their hard work, despite being financed by the church. Can't say the same for this day and age.

#111378 - 02/02/17 09:26 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Megatron Offline

You see the blows, I see the attacker.

If you're in a fight, they're one and the same. Your refusal to act in your own democratic best interest was the issue at hand. Try not to take the analogy too far, otherwise people might mistake you for a masochist.

Originally Posted By: Michael Jackson's Thriller Werewolf
Times of peace well earned are an honourable reward indeed. When complacency begets cowardice, tyranny reigns.

I refuse approval to those I see unfit.

Could you possibly string two sentences together that are any less coherent. I'll wait for it . . .

And yeah, Vlad the Impaler was a good kinsman to his folk. But that in no way means that he ultimately acted in their best long term interests. Can you even find Wallachia on a map?

Always remember, Satanism demands study, not worship.

#111379 - 02/02/17 10:51 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Megatron]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
If you're in a fight, they're one and the same.

No shit. You almost understand, I'll wait for it...

Quote:
Your refusal to act in your own democratic best interest was the issue at hand. Try not to take the analogy too far, otherwise people might mistake you for a masochist.

Look who funds the politicians. Blue, Red, Green, whatever. Call me colour blind but I see every path leading to the same place.

Quote:
Vlad the Impaler was a good kinsman to his folk. But that in no way means that he ultimately acted in their best long term interests.

Vlad Dracul/Țepeș has a strange history, a lot of his evil doings were a bad wrap by German historians who got mad at Romania for breaking ties due to the abundance of German merchant sharks occupying the kingdom. A lot of the nasty stories are fabricated by German historians. Thus, it is believed Vlad impaled many of his own people, but I wonder how many were actually German born, stealing from Wallachian residents. And yes, it was Wallachia, Romania didn't become the country it is now until hundreds of years later.

Do you know how to pronounce his name or Wallachia?

Quote:
Can you even find Wallachia on a map?

I know where it is, and no, using the internet to find where things are on a map is not a challenge for me. Do you know where Wallachia is in what is now modern day Romania?

*Hint: Use google, its that thing you use to find stuff \:\)

Quote:
Always remember, Satanism demands study, not worship.

Thanks dad \:D

-Michael Jackson Thriller Werewolf

#111380 - 02/02/17 11:47 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: CN
Look who funds the politicians. Blue, Red, Green, whatever. Call me colour blind but I see every path leading to the same place.

Aside from their own private investments and creating non-profits, we do. Though their salaries as public servants have been hotly debated, especially when they exceed their average constituency 3 fold.

I don't know what would constitute an act (collectively) that would be in one's own private best interest apart from where you spend your money. Every dollar spent is a vote after all.

When millions of Americans just stop participating in the system as a whole, a formidable impact is made. Imagine if not a single person showed up for elections (whether State/Fed), stopped funding policy, and undermined the government's ability to withdraw taxes. That's how you start a revolution, not screaming in the streets with signs and vaginas on your head. Don't get me wrong, civil unrest and protest has produced results in the past, but those were different eras. Those prior to Internet and seconds fast information delivery. Especially financial communication.

The reason the gen-pop is governed is due to a lack of ability to be self-governing. The population growth has a lot to do with that but so too does the quality of its people.

I nearly snorted my coffee when Trump's hiring freeze was addressed on the floor. Mediocrity run amok in every sector of infrastructure.

#111401 - 02/06/17 10:57 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Quote:
When millions of Americans just stop participating in the system as a whole, a formidable impact is made. Imagine if not a single person showed up for elections (whether State/Fed), stopped funding policy, and undermined the government's ability to withdraw taxes. That's how you start a revolution, not screaming in the streets with signs and vaginas on your head.

Thing is, I wonder how many really have the backbone to go furhter than vagina on forehead. Not many methinks.

Few men there are. I see many undeveloped, unrefined males.

Back in the American revolutionary times of the Melitia vs the Red Coats, your average guy would be considered a toxic nightmare of masculinity by today's standard. Probably chopped blocks of wood every day for fun. You know, stuff that required brute strength to survive.

In today's realm of self pussified meme culture, I just don't see the revolutionary wet dream taking course.

People will have to starve hard before that happens, and even then, slim chance. I'm sure the dollar menu would find a way down to the 10 cent all you can eat family pack special.

But who am I kidding, I've got to get through this episode of Wet Horny Housewives #6.

Carry on.

#111403 - 02/06/17 12:20 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Few men there are. I see many undeveloped, unrefined males.

Indeed. I'm often taken back by the number of men that tow the Feminist party line. Even when it has nothing to do with law. It's really weird.

And I'm not saying this is ever going to happen, I'm just say that this is the only way I can fathom that anything will change about government.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.