Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#111414 - 02/08/17 06:45 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
Ewwww, the feminist march made me want to vomit on numerous occasions.

But what I did find interesting was that one of the main organisers is connected to radical Muslim groups... I mean... Abort! Abort! Abort your little infidel bastards while my sisters give birth to an army 8 babies at a time! At this rate, they won't have to fight the west - maybe they are the religion of peace after all.

Maybe the money collected from Halal Certification should be paying for the abortions.

Edited by ShadowLover (02/08/17 07:07 PM)

#111416 - 02/09/17 10:53 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Online

Loc: Oregon
@SIN3:

Men have been turned into wimps. Deeply ingrained guilt shaming tactics from an early age insure a well conforming, weak, undeveloped male, one who is at his best, a half wit. A minor opponent, if one at all. Through manipulation today's male feels starved for twat, becoming one himself. Female attention and validation is put before his own well being.

I've spoken with men, tried to produce an understanding that women aren't all there is to being a man, to life.

I'll be damned if any ever listen.

To the feminists, masculinity is the ultimate threat. A true man will not tolerate their bitching nonsense and every attempt of guilt shaming control tactics are shut the fuck down.

Feminists know all they have is the compliance of undeveloped males, and that even one true man stands as a threat to many a weakling. Masculinity is hard, if not impossible to fully control. Removed of their guilt shaming tactics, males become men, and feminists are kicked aside like trash, as are the agencies of control.

As for revolution, it will take more than mere non compliance. It will take discipline, intellect, determination and backbone.

If people did stop paying, all that would have to be done is what has always been done: Take it from your pay-check before you even receive it to begin with.

@Shadow Lover:

This is a common fear, low birth rates. Remember the three hundred Greeks, who defended against thousands, knowing their terrain and how to use it wisely. I'm not afraid of the west being over taken, at least not the united states. We have guns. Our number of equipped citizens greatly outnumbers armed officials. The Japanese wouldn't invade us in WWII because they calculated the number of armed USCz wouldn't allow them past the west coast states.

As for voting, you in other countries could push to have armed rights. Any other attempt at being on par with the US means little to nothing if you don't have that.

All in all, despite the numbers, my personal view is that the general population is momentarily consumed by apathy and pure laziness. With the rise of every new generation, intelligence and competence bred out. As I see it, the need for quality outweighs one for quantity.

Mere food for thought.

#111420 - 02/09/17 06:03 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

I agree - the United States won't be overtaken. The rioters, although they dominate the news over here, I'm sure are very small in numbers when compared to the overall population. And even most liberals wouldn't support their behaviour.

I'm worried about my country. Fortunately I see less and less people fighting for open boarders and welcoming refugees with open arms. I think one by one they are slowly waking up.

As for guns... I was fortunate enough to grow up in the country so have never had a problem with gun ownership. And I know, when the buyback did occur when the gun laws were being put in place, the sale of polythene pipe went up because a lot of people just buried them rather than hand them over. Lol. But I know now, that the Security Industry in our country has been having an influx of Muslims in the last few years, all getting gun licences. They are not a silly people... I feel by comparison many Australians are still being complacent.

Australian's have strong hearts and can quickly transform from happy larrikins into feral fucks. They won't go down without a fight. I'm just not convinced we have the population necessary to survive a serious attack, if we don't start nipping it in the bud now. I think the only reason we have been left in peace this long is because of our allies.

We are currently paying a Halal Tax, which a few Right Independents are doing their best to undo. Because it was snuck onto grocery items I believe we were paying it for years before we even became aware. And Sharia Banking has been instituted. I just hope enough Australians are awake by the next election to make the changes necessary to fuck these problems off once and for all. We had a good bloke in govt, but his own party voted him out in the middle of the night because he wouldn't bend over for the UN. The guy they replaced him with does. So conservatives have said fuck you and are forming new parties... I just hope they aren't spreading themselves to thinly.

Edited by ShadowLover (02/09/17 06:06 PM)

#111422 - 02/10/17 09:51 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: CN
Men have been turned into wimps

They really have, it's sickening to me. These days a girl either has to pass them by, or raise them to be men.

Absent of Law, there is no context for feminism in the 21st century. I've had these debates with self-pinned Fems in these forums. I resound myself to just *head desk*, and leave them to their service. What else can you do? Aside conversational intolerance, people will go on and do what they do fueled by their beliefs. You gotta wonder how these people live.

Quote:
It will take discipline, intellect, determination and backbone.
Certainly, I was addressing the 'start'. Nothing in recent decades even remotely resembles a revolt but people still believe whining in protest is taking action. They have been so indoctrinated that there's no changing that mindset today.

#111425 - 02/10/17 06:33 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Online

Originally Posted By: SIN3
They have been so indoctrinated that there's no changing that mindset today.

Indeed, mention anything more than picket fence signs and whining like a bitch, you're called crazy.

I think it goes beyond indoctrination, its reached critical mass and now these weaklings don't know what the fuck to do.

#111432 - 02/11/17 03:21 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Online

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Nothing in recent decades even remotely resembles a revolt but people still believe that whining in protest is taking action.

Sometimes, the protests do help. I mean here street protests, not signing online petitions. In my country, a lot of legislative proposals were dropped due to social protests. Sure, it's not a revolution but the revolution is not the aim of those people. They protest to protect their interests, not because they want to change the system.

#111436 - 02/11/17 06:28 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Czereda]
ShadowLover Offline

Protests can definitely be a positive thing. However I feel the present protests in the USA are flawed to begin with. They are just whining because they lost - pretty much end of story.

If Trump saved a bunch of orphans they would protest that they were the wrong orphans or protest his neglect of old people.

I have noticed on social Media, that when the first protests occurred, being emotional with their own loss, many Liberals supported the protests. Now many of them have gone quiet, wanting to distance themselves from the embarrassment and certainly not condone much of the behaviour.

I feel most of these protesters and rioters are indoctrinated slaves to the globalist empire and no longer able to think clearly. I hope, that some strong Liberal leaders are able to calm them down and set them on a more productive path - I hope some of these people can be saved before they destroy their own futures.

In the end, I think their behaviour is only going to widen Trump's lead at the next election. Providing he does at least an average job, people will learn to have faith in his decisions; and when the alternative is represented by that crud in the streets - well, most sane people wouldn't want them in charge.

Plus they are setting Trump up as the bullied underdog - some people will support him for this reason alone.

Edited by ShadowLover (02/11/17 06:30 PM)

#111439 - 02/12/17 03:21 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Online

Quote:
I hope some of these people can be saved before they destroy their own futures.

The fuck, why?

Quote:
They are just whining because they lost - pretty much end of story... people will learn to have faith in his decisions- some people will support him for this reason alone.

Business as usual.

#111442 - 02/12/17 07:54 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

Lol! Yeah, saved is probably the wrong word.

I am hoping that the Liberals produce a good role model for them. If they are liberal, so be it, but there are liberals and then there are unhinged fruitcakes. And I feel Obama and Hillary just perpetuate their demise.

Creature, out of curiosity, how would you handle them?

I have always been a fan of military boot camps but I don't think these people would survive. I wonder if we could send them overseas as aid workers so they can see first hand what a real problem is, but again, I'm not entirely convinced they are mature enough. I mean, you can kick them out of college but then they are still being a burden in your community. If you put them in prison, I don't think that would help much of anything either.

#111447 - 02/12/17 04:32 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Online

Quote:
Creature, out of curiosity, how would you handle them?

So many ideas and options... I'll have to get back to this.

I know Australia likes their bootcamps. I don't think they'll survive without constant welfare and social validation from their weakling ilk. I've had to deal with some of the worst, as I live in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. I don't know if this is where the majority of them reside in my country, but its a fair load, and some of the most intolerable at that.

I say before anything is done, they ought to be forced to look at the reign of destruction and they've committed against trash bins and newspaper stands. Just fucking despicable.

#111450 - 02/12/17 11:21 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

There's not many bootcamps in Australia that I am aware of... unfortunately. I would like to see compulsory cadets come back into the schools for young men, like it was in my mother's generation, just so they can taste discipline and the pride that is attached to it.

But yeah, I think it is all about changing them from destructive to constructive members of society, no matter what their politics. I'm not rich... If somebody jumped all over my car my family would suffer while I was struggling to get the excess together for the insurance company. They need to understand that their actions are hurting families.

#111453 - 02/13/17 10:36 AM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: ShadowLover]
Creatura Noptii Online

Got to hand it to them for being quite the little shit disturbers. However, whining and trash can beating are the most it normally comes to. In the case of stomping cars, I've heard there is a law being passed reversing pedestrian right of way.

As for production, I wonder if it is genetic, or upbringing. I myself was born with fire in my blood. Could be a combination, in any case I don't know if they can be turned, as you say.

Possibly, but from where I stand, seems doubtful.

#111456 - 02/13/17 10:15 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Creatura Noptii]
ShadowLover Offline

I wasn't talking about the cars they block... and yes I believe one or two states have passed a law that exonerates the motorist if they accidentally (on purpose) hit a protester blocking a road.

I was referring to the unmanned parked cars in the streets that rioters trashed.

But at the end of the day, I guess all you can do is lock up the ones actually breaking the law and charge them. Peaceful protesters don't actually bother me. But, blocking traffic is not peaceful.

#111457 - 02/14/17 12:02 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Very rarely, if ever, in this country do Protests produce anything. In prior decades, sure but now-a-days everything is protested. Even when the protestors have no real clear message or aim. The internet stuff seems to make more of an impact than thousands in the streets grabbing headlines.

See: #DAPL, thing was dead a year ago. "Water Protectors" had no real impact on the legal ruling. 82 days ETA.

#111459 - 02/14/17 03:55 PM Re: Dead Pool USA: Donald Trump [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Online

Loc: Poland
There are plenty of disgruntled people also here who complain about everything. They organize protests with one message: Today's government sucks, the previous one was better." The answer of the ruling party usually is: "We won the elections." Those protests are very similar to the protests against Trump. It's different though if people protest against specific legislation. Then they are likely to win if the scale of protests is large and if people are determined and annoying enough for the government. At least here.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.