Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#111488 - 02/20/17 06:40 PM I've performed my dedication ritual but...
theguybb Offline
stranger

I'm not quite sure where to go with my Satanism from here as for ritual, Any advice from a more experienced satanist would be appreciated.
#111489 - 02/20/17 08:00 PM Re: I've performed my dedication ritual but... [Re: theguybb]
EvilDjinn Offline
stranger

If you want advice, it'd be best to get a rundown of your metaphysical framework you're working with.

This stuff is quite literally "choose your own adventure." Magic allows you to explore the depths of who you are. You affect change in yourself first and foremost.

So you should sit down and decide what it is you want in life.

What interests you? What topics do you want to explore? Keep in mind most of the high profile Satanists synthesize their interests. LaVey drew from a book on photography after all.

Figure that stuff out and you'll find your answers

Edited by EvilDjinn (02/20/17 08:05 PM)
Edit Reason: Grammar

#111598 - 03/03/17 08:28 PM Re: I've performed my dedication ritual but... [Re: EvilDjinn]
fiendish Offline

A Pentagram. Five demons. I would suggest certain deities, but I leave it up to you.

#114156 - 08/26/17 01:55 PM Re: I've performed my dedication ritual but... [Re: fiendish]
VenusSatanas Offline
stranger

I supposed this requires a spiritual or metaphysical answer.

What has been suggested so far are great answers! I would add, you should take up an occult practice like divination, astrology, dice reading, any kind of path working, to help you to understand yourself better and to help you understand the world around you as well.

Take up a study of planetary or elemental magic before you get into summoning, so you can make the most of your summoning experiences. Also, having a basic, standard understanding of magic will enable you to use magic for what you want to create instead of depending on a demon's help. From there you can work with demons on a deeper level perhaps seeking knowledge (which is worth more than gold!)

Study the history of Satan and Satanism. Learn as much as you can so you can see the road ahead of you. You won't know until you have some knowledge to work from.

#114179 - 08/27/17 10:56 PM Re: I've performed my dedication ritual but... [Re: VenusSatanas]
Creatura Noptii Online

Loc: Oregon
On another note, sometimes the best aquired knowledge is to indulge with none. Sometimes you just have to jump off that rock and try to swim. If you have enough self-respect you'll push yourself to do it.

I don't deny that humans are highly capable, but that we also have limitations. These are innate and personal. There may be things beyond our ability to sense or see, but they seldom matter. One only sees the world for what it is when they've pushed themselves to acknowledge both ends of the spectrum.

Getting out in the world and facing its heat and hostility is how a Satanist builds character. The world has influences and challenges but it always comes down to individual choice, be it any reason. Rituals are an artform that some indulge, but don't get confused. Nither ritual or demon makes the Satanist.

#114231 - 09/02/17 06:14 PM Re: I've performed my dedication ritual but... [Re: VenusSatanas]
fiendish Offline

You do understand that putting demons and dice reading on the same axis will finally point out some god? No wonder why there's initiation rituals.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.