Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#111555 - 03/02/17 03:30 AM _FindFar_ by M. Aquino
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
600Cers interested in my "MindWar"-series of books (MindWar & MindStar) might like to know that the third [and probably final] book in the series, FindFar, is now available in both paperback and Kindle ebook editions on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1544178425

FindFar is the third volume in the series which began with MindWar in 2013 and continued with MindStar in 2016.

The first book introduced a practical technology for reducing if not completely eliminating the scourge of physical warfare afflicting humanity by neutralizing violent irrationality in the human subconscious and replacing it with the impulse to creative cooperation, integrated with a new framework for international problem-solving, reverse-engineered to eliminate crises preemptively.

Whereas MindWar concentrates exclusively on the physical machinery of the human brain, MindStar adds the missing element of metaphysical identity: what humans until now have only vaguely sensed as the “soul”. Now this genius at the core of every sentient being is brought into full illumination and definition as the MindStar.

And finally FindFar completes this evolutionary adventure by superseding old, static, three-dimensional analysis and planning with the fourth-dimensional MindWar dynamic of “FindFar”, changing the future from reactive to active, and adding the fifth dimension of individual creative perspective enabled by the MindStar.

While at first glance this series might seem somewhat disconnected from the usual range of 600C discussions, consider that the first book is actually a very advanced manual in LBM, as the second is in GBM. This third book applies to both types of Black Magic, beyond the accustomed 3D in each. Thus you might look at this trilogy as a sort of "case study" in taking these arts & sciences to their theoretical and practical extremes.

If you venture this E-ticket ride, I hope you enjoy it [and don't get too badly jostled or freaked out along the way]. \:\)

#111566 - 03/02/17 05:45 PM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:
600Cers interested in my "MindWar"-series..

I am not sure such a person exists.

#111571 - 03/02/17 09:44 PM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
 Quote:

Wondering when your book is coming out?

#111572 - 03/02/17 11:13 PM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I've self published volumes of Shiz, not hard to find. I just have nobody to impress by self-pimping to an audience that just doesn't care with every second post like your dad here.

#111573 - 03/02/17 11:20 PM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Originally Posted By: Oxus
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
 Quote:

Wondering when your book is coming out?

@Oxus: LMAO... what a fag. How's that Mercurian vampire thing going bro? Is Drakon Covenant still buttraping you on facebook and wordpress?

#111577 - 03/03/17 10:10 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Oxus Offline

Doing just fine, thanks for inquiring. No, after I had DC removed from WP and they got tired of threatening me with pizza deliveries they went back to there regularly scheduled program of being more Evil than thou.
#111579 - 03/03/17 10:31 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: OX
No, after I had DC removed from WP and they got tired of threatening me with pizza deliveries

And this Mr. Aquino is your reader demographic. Congrats.

Can't say I've ever felt the impulse to narrate a single paragraph.

#111581 - 03/03/17 10:50 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Originally Posted By: OX
No, after I had DC removed from WP and they got tired of threatening me with pizza deliveries

And this Mr. Aquino is your reader demographic. Congrats.

Can't say I've ever felt the impulse to narrate a single paragraph.
Only here obviously, although I know why he hangs around here, I don't know how he puts up with any of you.

#111582 - 03/03/17 11:03 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
I don't know how he puts up with any of you.

I'll tell ya what kid, its a little secret I learned when the internet was still mainly on dial-up when I was quite young, and it will save you some trouble.

If you don't like what someone says-

Fucking don't read it.

Ignore.

#111584 - 03/03/17 11:15 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Oxus Offline

Kid? LOL . . . You should follow your own advice
#111585 - 03/03/17 11:15 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Ox,

Your statement is what I'd call a tell. The framing of it tells the reader plenty about you.

The phrase to 'put up' is an interesting one. Look into it.

#111587 - 03/03/17 11:28 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

I don't think anyone needs a degree in analytical psychology to know I can't stand the majority of you here, this place once was a pleasure to visit, it is a nothing but drag now thanks to the imbecilic snotty tone from OK many.
#111589 - 03/03/17 11:38 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Oh? Having read the archives for quite sometime before joining and my 3+ years here. I'd say your MO has always been to complain about the topics and users on this forum.

If you are so dissatisfied with your decision to visit it, why do you continue? Do you really believe people are going to meet your expectations? Do you have anything else to add to the topic aside your complaints?

#111590 - 03/03/17 11:47 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
it is a nothing but drag

HA HAAA!

Tomorrow's a drag pops, a real bust."

Welcome to Planet Motherfucker.

#111591 - 03/03/17 11:52 AM Re: _FindFar_ by M. Aquino [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

I've explained this before, check your archives, at this point I'm hanging around for the same reason you slow down for a car wreck.
Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.