Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#111803 - 03/15/17 11:40 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Anytime you're ready to address my statements and questions. I'll be here.

For the archive's sake, each reader will form their own opinions. There's nothing you can do about that, aside to directly address the topic instead of escapist tactics.

Do you feel cornered Ox?

#111804 - 03/15/17 11:49 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Ok.

I often encounter people discussing this need to eliminate their ego. Yet I observe the same people bragging about how they've cleansed their being of their 'egos' in the most egotistic ways to the ends of much desired social validation.

Take me for example. People don't relate to me well, nor I to them. I've been called childish, immature, uncaring, nuts, and I often am. I find value in holding on to childish notions that other people believe should be eliminated at some point.

So many have criticized me for behaving like a child, being too goofy or 'out of touch.'

I've also noted how these people dress, act, criticize and judge the same way while telling me what to do and how to act.

Concerning this other stuff:

Wouldn't common behaviour withing a group, be it anywhere in the world, be considered 'nomian?'

In other words, everything is nomian only until put to contrast. Light and dark. You need contrast to see the details.

What I find attractive about 'satanic praxies' and the overall perspective, is the ability to look before you leap. Scrutiny. Much needed in terms of personal refinement. I'm no prime example, but knowing so much is really all that's needed to start, no?

Labels don't matter much in the long run. I could just as well call it 'alienism,' or 'otherism.'

Carry on.

#111808 - 03/15/17 02:00 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Perhaps if you addressed the glaring incoherencies and contradictions that have already been pointed out to you repeatedly you would get farther.

#111809 - 03/15/17 03:52 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: CN
Wouldn't common behaviour withing a group, be it anywhere in the world, be considered 'nomian?'

YES

At 21, my son keeps asking me (in jest) when I'm going to be a "Mom" and "Settle Down". In other words, I'm so unconventional that it tends to give one a sense of 'other'.

Quote:
Labels don't matter much in the long run.

The label isn't as important as understanding what's under it. Hence my challenge to Ox, to Splain it.

I mean, what an absurd way of conceptualizing it. He read a bunch of crap from people that misunderstand, and that somehow provides him with what he needs to change the essence under the form. Like jamming a square peg into a round hole.

#111813 - 03/15/17 06:34 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: SIN3]
Oxus Offline

You can cajole me all you want, it is not me who misunderstands these terms and their significance in today's existence.
#111814 - 03/15/17 06:34 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
In other words, I'm so unconventional that it tends to give one a sense of 'other'.

And most of the time these people don't even have a rounded idea of this 'other.' It is as you say, a sense, or 'essence.'

I've noticed something about this reaction. The first conclusion people normally jump to is 'crazy.'

He/She must be 'nuts.'

I get what you mean. Some time back I told a few friends that I wanted to try living alone, spend most of my time in solitude.

The first reaction was to ask me if I'd consider getting therapy. Mind you, I wasn't displaying any abnormal behaviour, yet, the idea that I just wanted to be alone got them thinking I must have been loosing my mind.

#111815 - 03/15/17 07:56 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

So, in summary, you have no idea what you are talking about, and as such are unable to coherently describe your own position on the matter in a way that doesn't melt in the sunlight.

So, I'll just reitterate my opening rejoinder.

LOL

"Western LHP concepts"

Carry on.

#111817 - 03/15/17 09:00 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

Having the last say, aside from being juvenile, does not in any way validate your confusion about these terms.
#111821 - 03/15/17 11:39 PM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Dude, I actually quoted your contradictions, definitions have been posted to you, obvious things pointed out to you, and you have addressed exactly none of it.

You can't just post jibberish, ignore all attempts at discussion and claim victory somehow.

This..This is why you have been around for years and learned nothing.

#111825 - 03/16/17 06:14 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

If you understood what vamachara meant and what it is, we wouldn't need this useless conversation. In India, what they refer to as the LHP is not what we have come to refer to as the LHP. Hence why I use Western in front. Is Madman Blavatsky sitting on your head or something?
#111826 - 03/16/17 08:39 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: Oxus
If you understood what vamachara meant and what it is, we wouldn't need this useless conversation. In India, what they refer to as the LHP is not what we have come to refer to as the LHP. Hence why I use Western in front. Is Madman Blavatsky sitting on your head or something?

As Dan has pointed out, LHP is better understood as a method rather than a goal. That's why it's called a PATH, and not a destination. In that case, yes, these two things can be placed in the same category. But, you know, the problem with categories is that there's plenty enough to go around . . .

Edited by Megatron (03/16/17 08:47 AM)
Edit Reason: between Dimitri and Fakepropht, I dont feel safe playing cards around here. They have all the aces . . .

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#111827 - 03/16/17 08:52 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

LOL.

The definition for vamachara is already on the table here remember? Left hand path or more properly, left course. This word was coined thousands of years ago, and continued to mean the same thing until you came along and decided it would be more convenient to your fluffbunny metaphysics to define it as the opposite thing.

I'm all for creativity, especially as it pertains to digging out your own philosophy and even your own lexicon. Unfortunately, you have yet to provide any substance here beyond your hi-lar-i-ous attempt to separate the east from West with the words heterodox and antinomian..Which got reduced to dust by Jason, SIN, and myself.

You're a clown, straight up.

#111828 - 03/16/17 09:03 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Dan_Dread]
Oxus Offline

I'll address all this in a couple of days, right now I'm without a computer and sick as a dog.
#111829 - 03/16/17 09:47 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Oxus]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: Oxus
right now I'm without a computer.

Really? What did you do, mail this in?

LOL, I look forward to your resurrection. Did I spell that right?

Be well.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#111830 - 03/16/17 10:27 AM Re: Another one of my Idols . . . [Re: Megatron]
Oxus Offline

No smart ass, I'm on my phone
Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.