Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#11204 - 09/04/08 05:43 PM How about a job connections forum?
coelentrate Offline

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
This is a practical way in which one can gain from Satanism. Post what you do, and maybe you'll make a job connection.

You can still be totally anonymous.

Edited by coelentrate (09/04/08 05:44 PM)

#11238 - 09/06/08 05:39 AM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: coelentrate]
Jaguar Offline
stranger

Loc: OR, Multnomah
Commercial Arts: Work for a large commercial sign company that is growing fast. We customize in Electrical signs; displays, monuments, pylon (electric pole signs), etc. Infact, we are holding The National Sign Association Convention at our shop next month. YIPPY!

Everything we do is custom made but most of our work becomes examples for franchises (100+ sign copies at $5,000 to $50,000 per sign = big bucks). Mostly banks and food chains.

Production? No one works on a line or crap like that. Tatoos are okay, just look clean and take charge of your work and above all enjoy your craft. Fun job, honestly. LOL, well my job is fun anyways.
What do you need to know to work in this industry?
Graphic design, arts, photography, Metal fabrication, welding, neon, electrical assemply, Truck driving, Forklift, estimating, etc. printing, sales (educated or proven experience), accounting, common sense (seems to be vanishing these days), Willingness to try new things and take charge is essential! You don't need all the above skills unless you want to be the CEO! LOL!
Cheers!

Well that was a bit rough but it makes the point.

#11289 - 09/08/08 12:19 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: Jaguar]
Cody Offline
pledge

From Fred "Ribeye" Johnson:

"Before I clicked on JOB CONNECTIONS I felt trapped in a low skilled, low paying job, now I make hundreds more than I used to every week! I can now afford the things I really want like that case of Night Train wine I spied in the liqour store window years ago!"

again, Thanks JOB CONNECTIONS!

Fred "Ribeye" Johnson.

Edited by Cody (09/08/08 12:20 PM)
Edit Reason: added really

#11313 - 09/09/08 01:37 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: coelentrate]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
Currently job description: infantry, but currently drive combat vehicals in my platoon. Pain in the ass at times but it has it's perks. I get AC when some of the platoon is out in 120 degree weather, stay safe when bullets go flying (hasn't happened yet this war went to shit cuz of the media). Down parts are boredom I'd rather be out with everyone else with my boots on the ground, maintaince is a pain in the ass work on these mother fuckers 12 hours straight.

#11317 - 09/09/08 02:36 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: Ringmaster]
Impius Offline
pledge

Loc: Lille, France
I'll start working very soon (some weeks) as a computer scientist, making software using (mainly) Flex language (probably Java too).

May sound sort of silly right after ringmaster's post xD

#11321 - 09/09/08 03:19 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: Impius]
I.C. Graves Offline
stranger

I'm looking for a job. I currently run my own Ebay business, but Ebay and Paypal are fucking Nazi's and are killing my business. They get worse every day. I have a few myspace blogs on their ridiculous policies. Like any other big business, they are out to kill the little guy by nickle and diming us to death.

I can't really find a decent job around here anymore. The only work is either part time: 2-3 days a week where I'll spend more money in gasoline than I will make or full time: 12 hours a day on your feet 6-7 days a week. This scenario makes me sick. Either they don't really want you to work or they want to work you to death! My girlfriend works 6 days a week and she doesn't realize that this is a strain on our relationship. She thinks that just because they give her perks it makes up for all of the personal time they steal from her. There must be a standard!

#11323 - 09/09/08 03:37 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: I.C. Graves]
Impius Offline
pledge

Loc: Lille, France
Could you give me URLs of the myspace blogs you're talking about ? I'd like to read more about eBay and Paypal's hidden face. I'll add you to my friends on MySpace if you agree.

Anyway, trust in yourself mate, as a satanist (I suppose you are ?) you're an intelligent person and will end finding a way out of this shit.

PS : I'm aware that MySpace probably has a dark side too xD

Edited by Impius (09/09/08 03:40 PM)

#11324 - 09/09/08 05:35 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: I.C. Graves]
coelentrate Offline

Originally Posted By: I.C. Graves
I'm looking for a job. I currently run my own Ebay business, but Ebay and Paypal are fucking Nazi's and are killing my business. They get worse every day. I have a few myspace blogs on their ridiculous policies. Like any other big business, they are out to kill the little guy by nickle and diming us to death.

I can't really find a decent job around here anymore. The only work is either part time: 2-3 days a week where I'll spend more money in gasoline than I will make or full time: 12 hours a day on your feet 6-7 days a week. This scenario makes me sick. Either they don't really want you to work or they want to work you to death! My girlfriend works 6 days a week and she doesn't realize that this is a strain on our relationship. She thinks that just because they give her perks it makes up for all of the personal time they steal from her. There must be a standard!

A very basic satanic thought is not to submit yourself to punishment. Do not keep yourself in a bad situation, and especially don't complain about a situation that you maintain for yourself. You're supposed to be bettering yourself, right?

#11325 - 09/09/08 05:51 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: coelentrate]
coelentrate Offline

To stay on track:

I'm a medical biologist. I work in a university cancer research lab in Scotland. I moved there about a year ago from the US.

I'm a postdoc, which is considered the last stage of formal science training. I'll probably stay in academia, where the next stage up is professor.

My specialties are microscopy, genetics, molecular biology, and cell biology. My hobby science is evolution.

I can connect worthy people to academic science contacts in North America or Europe. The opposite would be appreciated.

#11353 - 09/10/08 12:46 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: coelentrate]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
At the moment, I'm only working part-time in a convenience store, and trying to further my career in the art world, of which isn't going too well at the moment. I graduated last year, and I've been looking for a full-time job to help get me a better quality of life, and I've not really got anywhere with that, although I've asked my manager if I can train up to be a supervisor, as then, I've got a better chance at finding a job elsewhere.

Hopefully, I'll get more hours and get trained up soon.

#11366 - 09/10/08 07:14 PM Re: How about a job connections forum? [Re: DistroyA]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
Art is usually not a job. I am rather appalled by the effect money has on art these days. No one really cares or even understands the work. All anyone really is interested in is how much money the painting is worth. I see wealthy painters getting alot of atention not because they are good, but because they have a lot of rich friends and they can afford publicity. I have painted all my life, and I am over a half a cenury old. People tell me I am good, some even buy my work. I am not famous. I am not rich. the only real satisfaction I get is doing the work itself. It is so nice to put on some Mozart, light a candle, and get to work on some nice paper with good brushes and paint. Art shows? a nightmare. People making rude comments. people playing with the dollars, wanting to see how high you can jump as they dangle the bills over your head while they suck down your wine and chesse. I am too sensitive to be subjected to this kind of treatment. I go off, and then I am the one in trouble, not the creeps who enjoy torturing me. So, in the tradition of the Northern Sung masters, I retreat from the world to the mountain. I stay there in isolation, I work. Not too many people know of my work. When the stench of my dead body alerts my neighbors, they will discover my paintings. This is my reality. I don't recommend this to anyone. It is my decision, to fit my own needs.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.