Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#112278 - 04/11/17 07:24 AM The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2)
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
And vice versa. Let's not try to split hairs on the whole made vs. evolved thingy. It's the same either way. And it's not my opinion, it's biological fact.

I phrase things this way as a precursor to my thesis that, while there is nothing ethically wrong with homosexuality, it is less than ideal from the standpoint of nature. It's a deviance from the intended norm. An aberration. Not the way things were supposed to work. A flaw in the design of that particular model.

Now look, I've chosen provocative words here, but believe it or not, I'm no bigot. I'm not homophobic in the least. Gay people are free to be gay, IMO. They can do whatever gay shit they want to, and I won't be personally offended. And I won't judge them . . . morally.

It's like I've said before, if you were born with a clubbed foot, I don't judge you morally for that. But we'd all be idiots if we said your clubbed foot was on equal footing* to my normal foot.

thoughts?

JK

*obvious pun is obvious

Edited by Megatron (04/11/17 07:26 AM)
Edit Reason: needed some space. two of them, actually.

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#112280 - 04/11/17 09:50 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: Megatron]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I think it's fairly obvious that faggotry is a result of crossed or broken wiring.

Who cares though, really. I think most people have a few loose wires somewhere, this one just stands out more than most.

#112282 - 04/11/17 09:54 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: Dan_Dread]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
It was also made for peeing.

Oh shit, that's only one line...

Speaking of lines, it is much easier for a man to pee his name in the dirt than a woman. So penises are also good for that.

#112284 - 04/11/17 09:58 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: Megatron]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: JK
And it's not my opinion, it's biological fact.

And yet, homosexuality has always existed, not just among humans but animal species as well. The social aspect is also a biological reality that can not be ignored.

I don't disagree that there may be wires crossed there but does it make the thing broken?

Nurture over Nature?

I was hyper-sexualized as a child, could account for my own fagotry. Or, it could be the wires crossed long before which was a gateway to hyper-sexualization.

Chicken or the Egg?

What inequity do we stand upon when it comes to my footing?

#112286 - 04/11/17 10:03 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: ShadowLover]
Megatron Offline

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
It was also made for peeing.

Funny. As I was posting my Opie, I said to myself, "watch some fucker try to bring up the secondary function."

Here's the problem, THAT evolution happened prior to the species' dimorphism. I know I spelled that right.

Edited by Megatron (04/11/17 10:07 AM)
Edit Reason: it's what's known as the economy of evolution, in other words . . .

#112288 - 04/11/17 10:19 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: Megatron]
ShadowLover Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Megatron
Here's the problem, THAT evolution happened prior to the species' dimorphism. I know I spelled that right.

What are you telling me? That prehistoric men didn't have penises?

Although I did find this to support your penis / vagina theory.

Edited by ShadowLover (04/11/17 10:25 AM)

#112290 - 04/11/17 11:01 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: ShadowLover]
Megatron Offline

Originally Posted By: ShadowLover
 Originally Posted By: Megatron

What are you telling me? That prehistoric men didn't have penises?

Do me a favor, please. Start looking up words. It's obvious I wasn't saying anything close to what you're pegging. After all you have to be on one side of this issue: did we pee first, or fuck first? If I'm not mistaken, excretion is prior to sex in the evolutionary cycle.

Which is exactly why I wasn't peeing on said table.

#112296 - 04/11/17 03:10 PM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: Megatron]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
I'm gonna have to forward this to LGBTHQ, once again. They're not worried though as "One cock, one cunt" is becoming seen as "backwards" thinking. 

It all starts with chemicals.

A.  Processed foods are a great way to raise or lower hormones in the mother (and later the child).

B.  Party drugs like X or it's healthier equivalent Mail are a great way to explore oneself while listening to dance mixes of Kelly Clarkson.

Then it goes on to the more intensive "psychological op".

A. By using pop icons (who are no way possibly transsexual) to forcefeed inclusiveness into pop culture you can rewire children when they're pre-adolescent. This removes the "homostigma" and prevents the shadow self from turning them into miserable people.

B. Gay Pride Overkill. By making the "culture" as prolific as possible it is the hope that everyone "gets used to it".

C1. Restigmatization. You must create a new type of "crime" to single out those who "hate".  Transgression will result in being put on a platform, possibly in stocks, having "intolerant" printed above you, and getting assorted vegetables thrown at them.

C2. Ridicule and ostracize those who can't see the beauty in sodomy or cunnalingus.

D. Redefine the gender roles of society, encourage "transgenderism". 

In this the hope is to make the new society a "messed up, shook up world"... that doesn't breed beyond sustainable numbers.

#112306 - 04/13/17 01:27 AM Re: The Penis was made for the Vagina (troll topic#2) [Re: CanisMachina42]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
No, I think you got it all in one line:

Quote:
C2. Ridicule and ostracize those who can't see the beauty in sodomy or cunnalingus.

That about sums up a great deal of human nature right there.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.