Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#113109 - 06/08/17 09:59 AM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Bacchus
I am not so well informed about the intrigues behind the scenes but I won't take anything stated for granted without hearing the opposite side which is apparently either absent or dormant here.

Ya not too many CoS types here. They usually split when they realize there is no ass to kiss or line to toe.

#113113 - 06/08/17 04:41 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Dan_Dread]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Ya not too many cos types here. They usually split when they realize there is no ass to kiss or line to toe.

Not to mention being pounced upon by Mr. D.D. even if, like me, you are infallible and omniscient.

The only difference between Dan and a Rottweiler is that after awhile the Rottweiler lets go. ;\)

#113114 - 06/08/17 05:40 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Lol.

Rottweiler attacks build character.

Besides, you have to be either a complete moron or a sublime trickster to attract my attention these days. The former are fodder, and the latter best kept honest. ;\)

#113115 - 06/08/17 05:40 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Inadvertently you've proved Gilmore right about cutting down diversity in his ranks. It also proves my original point about a man being a pack animal. Diversity is not the strength of the pack. Once the pack senses alien blood it attacks without mercy and the leader should encourage this!
#113116 - 06/08/17 07:00 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
Somewhere around the 2nd Edition of my CoS, Sharon Densley came up with a competitor of the same name and the same cover design. I think it's long since out-ot-pfrint, though used copies are probably findable.

That effort didn't bother me then, and this one doesn't bother me now. The worth of any book is in what it has to say, not in what it advertises itself to be. I wrote CoS over more than a decade and 8 editions with one thing in mind: to recapture the original Church for the reader who was not there to experience it first-hand. So I tried to come at it from as many perspectives as possible, which explains all the letters, articles, appendices, footnotes, photos, etc.

I don't have either the access nor the interest to profile what Gilmore has done with his business, so if he & Peggy want to write it up, that's their affair.

Dr. Aquino, Sharon's book is um, well, nowhere near as detailed as your own. And objectivity? Well, I don't know how objective that a live in girlfriend can be, but there you go. \:D

Overall though, I do hope that my main point was not lost on you:

Consider how many years that the CoS has badmouthed you. How that in their eyes you are a traitor with no credibility, yet, yet, Peggy is using YOU'RE books for reference as to her little history project, due to your "meticulous"-her word, kept records. How is that one for irony?

#113117 - 06/08/17 07:04 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Inadvertently you've proved Gilmore right about cutting down diversity in his ranks. It also proves my original point about a man being a pack animal. Diversity is not the strength of the pack. Once the pack senses alien blood it attacks without mercy and the leader should encourage this!

Hmm...no. You seem to be proving that Gilmore breeds herd mentality, faithful followers who will ask him how high when he says jump.

Real strength is calling bullshit where you see it......ESPECIALLY if it is from a so called leader.

Your defense of Gilmore is very Christian though. Keep going, it gives me a laugh. \:D

#113118 - 06/08/17 07:39 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: LoneWolf78]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: LoneWolf78
Gilmore breeds herd mentality...Your defense of Gilmore is very Christian though

It follows from human nature, biology...subjects too delicate for departing boomers like Aquino.

Their world is finally approaching it's inevitable end.
The new world will be a tribalist one and a lot more stern toward shit stirrers.

#113119 - 06/08/17 07:45 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
LoneWolf78 Offline

It stems from human nature, biology...subjects too delicate for departing boomers and like Aquino.

Is this why that Peggy is using Dr. Aquino's books for reference on her history project or is it just because her and her husband were Johnny come lately's who really have nothing to go on beyond a few items that Sharon was able to lift from the Black House?

The new world will be a tribalist one and a lot more stern toward shit stirrers.

What a unique way of saying that the world is moving ever forward in the direction of herd mentality. How does that mix with Satanism? I am genuinely interested to know the answer to this one.

Also, you never bothered to answer whether or not you bought your so called freedom for a measly two-hundred bucks. Please do so.

#113120 - 06/08/17 08:12 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: LoneWolf78]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: LoneWolf78
What a unique way of saying that the world is moving ever forward in the direction of herd mentality. How does that mix with Satanism? I am genuinely interested to know the answer to this one.

Haven't you heard LaVey saying something like when the new inquisition arrives the true Satanist will have nothing to fear for HE will be the inquisitor? What do you aspire to become? A killer or a martyr?

Quote:
Also, you never bothered to answer whether or not you bought your so called freedom for a measly two-hundred bucks. Please do so.

I don't need "freedom". I prefer my place in the pecking order.

#113121 - 06/08/17 10:18 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Inadvertently you've proved Gilmore right about cutting down diversity in his ranks.

I'm in favor of diversity where it is characterized by sound research and reasoning. Without that you have mere parroting of officially sanctioned dogma. Absent sound research standards, you've just got babble.

Perhaps I am a bit too picky here, but "ranks" connotes obedient formations, as in the Army. The phrase usually heard about the Temple of Set's atmosphere is "herding cats". \:D

#113122 - 06/08/17 10:48 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Haven't you heard LaVey saying something like when the new inquisition arrives the true Satanist will have nothing to fear for HE will be the inquisitor?

Not off hand. Share your source please. Though I do recall him saying that the real Witches were sleeping with their inquisitors. However, what does that have to do with individuality vs herd mentality? Perhaps that is the new Gilmore twist: It is better be part of the herd than to stand on your own?

What do you aspire to become? A killer or a martyr?

You present a false dichotomy here. A killer can be a martyr and a martyr can also be a killer. There are also killers who do so for their own selfish enjoyment. Likewise, there are martyrs who would rather be killed than to kill. So, again I have no idea what if any thought you are putting into your responses at this point.

If you are only talking about killers as in a murdering kind of sense, go up and see my post earlier. I posted sentiments expressed by Anton LaVey regarding being lumped in with killers and specifically Richard Ramirez. Then I also posted Gilmore's sentiments towards the exact same killer. I also provided the video of Gilmore. So at this point, you may ask yourself, who is accurate? Did Sharon just create LaVey's quote out of thin air? Was LaVey himself lying to try to play the tough guy? Or could it have been honest to Satan sentiments expressed by Anton LaVey? Once you have made your conclusion to that, then compare and contrast with what Gilmore said. I think you will notice a (coughs) break in communication. ;\)

I already knew that you are a sheep. I was just wondering if you paid two-hundred bucks to Gilmore so he could tell you that you are free? It's a legitimate question.

#113126 - 06/09/17 06:07 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Quote:

The new world will be a tribalist one and a lot more stern toward shit stirrers

Shit stirrers..you man like the sort of guy that would have the gall to start an organization thumbing it's nose both at the prevailing religion and the prevailing culture?

#113127 - 06/09/17 06:38 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: LoneWolf78]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
Ok.

If its a devil you need, I'm obliged.

Originally Posted By: Baccus

The strongest tribes are the ones composed of self-sufficient individuals. In this world of self-pussification your so called 'pecking order' is a retard circle-jerk.

I for one am a patriot. I believe in owning guns, freedom of speech, whisky and fist-fights.

Quote:

Here's why:

Quote:

A doomed generation if there was one.

"I kick you in the brains when you get down to kneel
and pray, you pray to your god"

You don't see 'em writing lyrics like that any-more.

#113131 - 06/09/17 09:25 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Bacchus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
I for one am a patriot. I believe in owning guns, freedom of speech, whisky and fist-fights.

This youtuber said it right: sucking the big American cock of freedom is not much different from sucking Great Leader's cock.

...or indeed God's cock since - like God - freedom can't be smoked, or fucked, or used as a rifle because it doesn't fucking exist! There is no freedom, not in America or anywhere else. Never was and never will be.

Precisely because America is a proposition nation founded on empty phrases of Constitution (freedom) patriotards like you are now reduced to nothing but canon fodder, sent to die abroad for the EMPIRE that is not even yours! It's there for the corporate geeks, imported slave-labor, state-employed bitches, shlomo professors, political faggots and minorities. Not for you tough guy, not for your posterity!

#113133 - 06/09/17 10:02 PM Re: As The CoS Drifts Further From Satan..... [Re: Bacchus]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Mr. Bacchus,

It seems that there is a GLARING discrepancy between your obvious love of Gilmore's business and Satanism.

Looking over your profile, I couldn't help but notice that in your hobbies you list,

LaVeyan Satanism with an accent on it's Epicurean philosophical roots

Now, in the event that you should try to change that, I have immortalized it for you:

You're welcome. \:\)

Now, moving onto business, I challenge you to go to a Gilmore infested website and use the term LaVeyan. You will be given the grand welcome of rudeness, group recognition of your being a "pseudo", played with for a bit, and shown the door.

That said, here is where I may differ from other scholars: While the Gilmore camp happens to HATE the term LaVeyan (I guess because it reminds RePeter Gilmore that he clearly hasn't got out from under LaVey's shadow), I happen to think that they are not worthy of the term. All that Gilmore has done has rode the coattails of someone who was creative and charismatic while offering nothing of substance himself. (Save yourself the money on his Satanic Scriptures. There is nothing there that he hasn't already driveled all over the CoS webpage).

So, LaVeyan?

Nope.

The CoS ain't worthy of that name.

However, I won't discourage you to go on a Gilmore page and test out what I told you. ;\)

Page 6 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.