Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#112491 - 04/24/17 04:59 PM The 600 Club State OF The Union
LoneWolf78 Offline

I have no idea what is going on. It seems as though that there is some kind of an issue about a moderator leaving and people's blue jackets being taken away from them.

That said, as I stated previously I have no idea of what exactly is going on, just piecing things together.

Perhaps it is because I have never had a blue coat to my name, nor has it ever mattered to me. I have not asked. I figure that there is a method to the madness so to speak. If I was ever given one I would be happy about it, however, that was not a goal of mine when I got here.

Nevertheless, it is clear that some of what would be called the old hats seem to be at a standstill as far as posting goes.

This is a great Satanic forum with a wealth of information on it. My understanding is that it is independent and does not bound to any organization. This is as it should be. Because each person has his or her own way about practicing Satanism which is about as individual as it gets. That said there is some head butting, disagreements, cat fights and arguments. My take on all of that is simple: It is the internet. I take nothing personally to heart on any cyber venue.

Any message board however, needs conversation to continue. I know that Dr. Aquino has suggested to let it sunset and perhaps that is what is happening.

One thing is certain and that is that there are lurkers and strangers that have little to no posts behind there names. Whatever one thinks of some of the faces that are around here all of the time, at least they are contributing something. Why not use this down time for lack of better term to your advantage? Why not comment on existing threads or start some new ones of your own?

Often in groups there will be those who complain that they are lost in the shuffle and they get no recognition of any kind. I can't think of a better way than to raise your hand and say something. Since no one else seems to be posting, why not use this time to make your voice heard. Just as you may have benefited from something that you have read on here why not potentially give others something that they may benefit from?

That's how I see it.

#112494 - 04/24/17 05:20 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: LoneWolf78]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Perhaps it's because you only haphazardly observe, don't read archives or invest in this place to KNOW what is going on.

If this is how you see things, spend more time reading and less time posting.

#112496 - 04/24/17 05:25 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
LoneWolf78 Offline

That is exactly what I said.

I don't know exactly what is going on. Nor am I concerned about squabbles that do not concern me.

Neither should anyone else.

I think it would be a prime time for those who hardly ever are heard from to post.

#112497 - 04/24/17 07:44 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: LoneWolf78]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Why? Why should someone take time out of their life to post on here? Beyond entertainment I'm not going to get much out of interacting with you or anyone else on here. If I do anything on here it's read old archives to attempt to stimulate my grey matter a bit because most of this I've already discussed here or elsewhere.

My life and life experiences dictates my philosophical core these days and what others have to say about things has next to no bearing on what I personally believe.

I don't think anyone cares about blue coats anymore, lol.

Edited by FemaleSatan (04/24/17 07:45 PM)

#112498 - 04/24/17 08:16 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: FemaleSatan]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Quote:
Why? Why should someone take time out of their life to post on here? Beyond entertainment I'm not going to get much out of interacting with you or anyone else on here.

Fair enough.

Quote:

My life and life experiences dictates my philosophical core these days and what others have to say about things has next to no bearing on what I personally believe.

I agree. You are very correct. When it comes down to one's personal philosophy (whatever it might be) if they have to seek validation from others they aren't.

Quote:
I don't think anyone cares about blue coats anymore, lol.

I honestly never have. I remember my initial email it mentioned it briefly, I forgot even what was said about it and haven't cared much since.

Quote:
If I do anything on here it's read old archives to attempt to stimulate my grey matter a bit because most of this I've already discussed here or elsewhere.

I agree the archives are very worth while and if you are willing to sift through a lot there are some real gems.

Perhaps Dr. Aquino is correct on this point:

Originally Posted By: Michael A Aquino
So for 2017 I'd suggest that 600C be shut down, except as an archive. That's a sort of a polite bucket of cold water for its current participants to quit this sublimated self-flagellation and go be your real, authentic selves.

It now makes sense to me.

#112499 - 04/24/17 08:53 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: LoneWolf78]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
The problem here lies in the entertainment value, most people here just aren't entertaining enough for the time investment. The last Green suit that was entertaining and interesting just left the building.

That being said the 600 Club has been in a bad state for a few years it could still (theoretically) rebound. The changes needed aren't this becoming an archive but an actual change in how things are run. It sounds like that was attempted and then rejected by yet another utterly uninteresting person who runs the place. Stagnation is death at places like this.

#112501 - 04/24/17 11:46 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: LoneWolf78]
Bartho LeMule Offline

It's very pleasing to see how 'things' are run here by Xear. I love the state the 600 Club is in, and has been in for quite some time:

1. You have the most active and intelligent users here who are treated like lepers: who are deemed by Xear & Company to not be even worth Blue name tags.

2. You have users with Green and Blue name tags (a) who barely posts shit here & (b) who have snot for brains.

If it weren't for users who fit into point 1 - such as Sin3, Dan, Megatron... - this place would be dead & the only people posting would be semi-literate mental cripples with reading comprehension problems.

Like I said to ONA some time ago: an organization, institution, forum, collection of people, nation, whatever, is only as good as the people who lead it and have an influence on it. And so: if this place SUCKS: it is so because the 'leadership' here SUCKS. A leadership who elevates dumb fucks, turd brains, and those who barely give half a shit about his forum. All the while dismissing and shunning those few users who not only keep his forum alive, but are also the most insightful and smartest.

The State and Condition of an aggregate - nation, forum, institution - is a reflection of the Capacity, Nature, and Ethos of those who lead and have influence. In a similar sense as the state and suchness of an atomic compound or a galaxy is a reflection of the Forces that manifests them.

#112502 - 04/25/17 12:52 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Bartho LeMule]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
Commentary on the above post.

The forum users will shortly be presented with a dilemma. Which side will you take when the inevitable clash comes?

Side 1 has been assigned to "Xear and Company"

Side 2 has been assigned to "The Big Three" (JK, DD, SIN)

Argument 1 was presented by the previous post and expanded on here:

Political bullshit and "authoritarian" tactics removed the status of The Big Three. This includes such mandates as "SIN3 will never be blue"

Assuming sides remain the same, Argument 2 will be along the lines of:

JK is drunk and overreacting to the loss of a meaningless color. He wants to martyr himself and his supporters are shit disturbers.

There is also a new bubble castle.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#112504 - 04/25/17 01:57 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: LoneWolf78]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Might I suggest a few quotes straight from the very basics of Satanism? Seeing this is, and always has been, a Satanic board...

"The Satanist realizes that man, and the action and reaction of the universe, is responsible for everything, and doesn't mislead himself into thinking that someone cares. - ASL, Satanic Bible"

"To the Satanist, martyrdom and non-personalized heroism is to be associated not with integrity, but with stupidity. This, of course, does not apply to the situations which involve the safety of a loved one. But to give one's own life for something as impersonal as a political or religious issue is the ultimate in masochism. - ASL, Satanic Bible"

In plain English: why care?
Activity is not defined by leadership.
"Recognition" neither (as that is reserved for public opinion).
So why the fuzz about colors and blaming it on, a frequently mentioned/hinted at, absent hierarchy?

I still see some color among the users. Rightfully given so.
The meta-discussion isn't about who deserves it. It's about being it obsolete or not in context of its long standing "reputation" since the very beginnings of this place and whether or not to erase a part (or make it available to be shat upon by new members) of its more refined history.

Not to mention it WILL discredit a few certified and accomplished members and place them on the same level as your average posters.

A change is happening. The average has fallen. People like The_Zebu, Michael Aquino, CerlueanSteel, Fist, Morgan and Diavolo are exceptionally rare.

"The current" heavy-hitters are talkative but cannot live up to the intellectual standards nor characterial distinction some of these people have and had.

Everything is fine. I only see pettiness and a craving for recognition.

Edited by Dimitri (04/25/17 02:09 AM)

#112505 - 04/25/17 01:59 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: CanisMachina42]
aerial_dc Offline
pledge

It seems like many of the users here are sick of this place, as if there's somewhere else better to go for a Satanism message board. Is there? I've never seen another site I would even want to read, let alone adding content.

Green and Blue text? Is it even worth thinking about if you're not deeply involved with the site? Why let the users who run the site be the focus of the board? I doubt that's what they want. If that's what they wanted they would probably be writing about it publicly, and often.

#112506 - 04/25/17 02:05 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: CanisMachina42]
Dark Magician Offline

Here's a different narrative, which people can support if they wish to:

GROW THE FUCK UP

Ban all the goddamned special snowflake online career people - particularly these so called "Big 3."

The forum won't become a ghost town and it will encourage fresh new blood to come through an re-invigorate the forum.

To SIN3, DD, Megatron: PISS OFF

#112509 - 04/25/17 07:42 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Dark Magician]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician
Ban all the goddamned special snowflake online career people - particularly these so called "Big 3."

The forum won't become a ghost town and it will encourage fresh new blood to come through an re-invigorate the forum.

Having a nearly inactive forum where hardly anyone posts anymore will invigorate the forum and encourage new people to join?

Interesting hypothesis. Why don't you go make one and see?

#112510 - 04/25/17 08:43 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Dark Magician]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Dark Magician
Here's a different narrative, which people can support if they wish to:

GROW THE FUCK UP

https://youtu.be/YzoMSgBzjsI

As for the rest of this thread.. hilarious. This place hasn't been worth shit in years. Who cares about a font color, or the regards or respect of people not fit to hold my beer?

Too funny.

#112511 - 04/25/17 10:59 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: dogmachine
"The Big Three" (JK, DD, SIN)

Funny, I don't recall we 3 running the boards making such declarations. It's people like you putting us up as the Most High, which speaks volumes about your lows.

Follow this guy around. Seems right up your alley.

Originally Posted By: LW
Nor am I concerned about squabbles that do not concern me.

Who are you trying to convince? This topic speaks otherwise. It was intriguing enough for you to create a post about it. Not to mention the adnauseum "Come out, Come Out Where ever You are!" cyclic trite. You're a cog in the machine.

#112514 - 04/25/17 11:42 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Funny, I don't recall we 3 running the boards making such declarations. It's people like you putting us up as the Most High, which speaks volumes about your lows.

Really? Anything to take a shot. Sometimes you have to dismiss the satire to do it, but at least you worked in an "inferiority" tell. 
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

Page 1 of 18 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.