Page 16 of 18 « First<1415161718>
Topic Options
#114137 - 08/25/17 10:00 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: CN
I see... your obsession with social rhetoric has you blind. You miss the point so much its almost laughable.

Have I now? Let me ask you this, can you have a useable forum as one individual? What would it represent? What could you possibly discuss in your individuality that others would even bother replying?

The idea that you call it my obsession tells us things.

#114140 - 08/25/17 11:16 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Quote:
Have I now? Let me ask you this, can you have a useable forum as one individual? What would it represent? What could you possibly discuss in your individuality that others would even bother replying?

This is mere conversation. Forum does not encapsulate all that is Satanic. Nothing said here has anything at all to do with the decisions and circumstances made in real life. A teacher can show a whole room of students, but it takes one and one alone to push themselves.

... so should I just wait for society to fix itself? Whine at the trump supporters? What are you going on about.

Quote:
The idea that you call it my obsession tells us things.

That one did make me chuckle. I'm just revealing an observational POV, nothing else. Whatever else you think it tells you, is on you.

#114142 - 08/25/17 04:29 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

It doesn't appear that you've understood what I'm getting at. I'm not stating that a forum dictates your individuality. It usually takes more than one individual to come up with all of its parts, otherwise you'd be here talking to yourself, about yourself.

#114144 - 08/25/17 05:46 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
It doesn't appear that you've understood what I'm getting at. I'm not stating that a forum dictates your individuality. It usually takes more than one individual to come up with all of its parts, otherwise you'd be here talking to yourself, about yourself.

And who is saying otherwise?

This discussion resembles a mad tea party.

#114152 - 08/26/17 12:29 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:

The label doesn't matter, the essence does. You have it or you don't, association doesn't get it for you. One remains what they are, even with no one else around to acknowledge it.

It seems to me, that Dimi is arguing that no one became what they are alone. To take the full credit for you individuality is intellectual dishonesty or flat out denial.

If you didn't understand my use of the forum as a contextual example, can't say I'm surprised.

#114162 - 08/26/17 09:58 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

I understand your context and Dimi's botched argument. I've made the same in the past but it was on a different point. That has fuck all to do with what I'm talking about now.

Again, not everything I've ever done has involved other people, let alone group associations. Influence only goes so far, and I choose to take this path alone. It may change, but then, if your right about people SIN, it probably won't.

Think on it.

#114169 - 08/27/17 09:46 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I don't think his argument is botched at all, perhaps misunderstood. I was not referring to actions taken but rather a tight grip on the notion of individuality.

#114183 - 08/28/17 12:25 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

It is botched when put against my own argument. It holds little ground. He says I have to pick a side, a group to which to conform in order to better travel the path. I call bullshit. Dimitri is either ignoring what I'm talking about, or simply doesn't get it. You've been no better, trying to pull me into a different argument in making this about a forum is no more than a petty attempt of manipulation, for the mere sake of contrary alone.

Let me ask you this, are you able to make choices without association? For example, I can agree with a few things from each group, but it doesn't mean that because they are right about one thing, they are automatically right about everything.

#114192 - 08/28/17 09:24 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I understood his position. I also understand that there are many people here on this forum, that believe they are special little snowflakes. You can make decisions for yourself in solitude but that has fuckall to do with the outside world. The lay of the land can be ignored, but so too can gravity. Go ahead and jump.

#114194 - 08/28/17 11:29 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

None of your prattling has anything whatsoever to do with what Im talking about. Snowflakes are herd animals by nature... they also make nutty assuptions

You're taking this every which way except the point at hand. My argument was never that nobody learns from others or as you say, real world or interaction, but that this path does not need, nor relies solely upon group association.

Solitude... like making assumptions in headspace on a forum? Well which is it? Forum or the real world? Your all over the map, but I must admit its been slightly entertaining...

#114195 - 08/28/17 03:23 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

With all due respect.
The argument flew straight over your head even after a few impressing loops to the extend that even a myopic man could see the pilot behind the controls...

This path actually does rely on it.
How else would you have learned about it?
How else would you know what it is about?

You wouldn't. All it takes is two seconds of bravery and an admission to logic.

Edited by Dimitri (08/28/17 03:23 PM)

#114196 - 08/28/17 04:48 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Dimitri]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
This path actually does rely on it.
How else would you have learned about it?
How else would you know what it is about?

You wouldn't.

So you first learn about it from some Satanic guru or gurus and then follow it.

You know that some have followed it without even knowing it?

#114197 - 08/28/17 06:05 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: CN
but that this path does not need, nor relies solely upon group association.
You're jump to 'group association' is off, it's not about tags and labels. Unless you're always shadow boxing, nobody is in this life alone. Except for maybe those guys in solitary confinement, rubber rooms and them little Asians fed hormones and kept in boxes.

What is challenging you? It sure as shit ain't your individuality.

#114200 - 08/29/17 12:38 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Czereda]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

A popular claim.

Give me a name and I'll tell you why they aren't.

#114207 - 08/29/17 12:13 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Dimitri]
Creatura Noptii Offline

@ CZ: Was going to make that point, but you beat me to it.

@SIN, DI: Is one not able to be Satanic until they hear the word Satanism and had a group to acknowlege it? There is a similar argument about this in another thread, if you want to take it there. I'm not making jumps. Either you don't understand, or your playing games. Nothing about tags and labels has to do with the context of my argument, and I'm not going to spell it out again. Your 'fishing' games are obvious and read like someone in desperate need of validation, grabbing at shadows.

"It sure as shit ain't your individuality": Individuality grows from experience, outside influence certainly plays a part, I agree. Others may also lead similar lives to your own, traveling the same path as it were, just as all us living creatures experience this thing called life. The indivitual makes choices and takes action based on their own experince, understanding and personal circumstances.

Now, let's narrow it down to its fine point, that is, with all your contrarian vomit out of the way, I ask: Who makes your decisions for you? Everyone has the innate human puzzle pieces, while other pieces are unique.

I leave it for you to configure.

Page 16 of 18 « First<1415161718>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.