Page 9 of 18 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#113803 - 08/09/17 06:21 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: entropicmomentum]
Carcosa Offline
stranger

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: entropicmomentum
Get some potassium, dissolve it in water, and inject that shit. There goes your heart.

I like the idea of having your remains sold as collectibles.

Why not just shoot yourself -

1. It's pretty easy to get hold of the ingredients (gun and bullet) unless you live in CA, NY, or some other den of snowflakism.

2. You (or your executor) could sell your skull as a "custom made" chalice.

win - win

#113807 - 08/10/17 12:03 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Creatura Noptii]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
 Originally Posted By: Creatura Noptii
 Originally Posted By: CZ
Fuck you. That means fuck one.

It made my day.

@97and107: Well, what do you say? Do you just hide until these supposed trolls disappear? Sometimes it fun to troll. Don't tell me in all these years stalking this poor little forum that you've never trolled someone...

Yes, that's what I do, I hide...and I have never trolled anyone at 600 club. Generally speaking I do care about Satanism, and people who are already interested in Satanism, not only are on the right track already, and don't need to be set straight with some straight up Lokean dynamics, they already have a hard enough life without me trying to make it worse for them.

But I am an enormous troll, I'll come clean on that. I was a troll before people knew what trolls were, in 1995. I've been banned from so many forums and chatrooms and websites I couldn't count them all if I tried. I was even banned, six times from a forum I now run, by my own future husband.

He's dead now, I live alone with my pet turtle.

So yes, I know how to troll. But 600 club, never. There was that one time i posted a picture of my vagina because it looked like a hadrosaur...that angered a lot of people.

#113818 - 08/10/17 09:40 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
But I am an enormous troll, I'll come clean on that. I was a troll before people knew what trolls were, in 1995.

I had a kid that year. You'd do better to not speak on things you know nothing about.

Ms Czereda is often caught behind the 8 ball but she does do her best.

#113822 - 08/10/17 02:13 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:
There was that one time i posted a picture of my vagina because it looked like a hadrosaur...that angered a lot of people.

I dub thee Lady Dinocunt.

#113835 - 08/10/17 10:42 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Annoying Numbers Chick
Finally, Rand goes "You will NOT tell me what I have to do." and explained why the use of the word "one" was important as a matter of individualistic principle.

I love how you think you're lending yourself credibility by using the Ayn Rand example, but instead you're letting on that you admire and aspire to emulate someone who was, despite all she had to offer, an obnoxious and pretentious cunt by all accounts.

If Satanism is to survive at all, and I don't think it will, we must at least understand the foundations of our philosophy which lie squarely within the objectivist fundamentals.

1) Not really putting much more stock in your prediction of the fate of Satanism than I would in roadside tea leaves chick
2) Interesting that you think I am concerned about the survival of an abstraction
3) Who's this "we"?
4) Objectivism is good food for thought, but the foundations? I think not.

Finally, I've been a member of this forum since it was started...

Ta-da!

#113838 - 08/11/17 08:11 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: XiaoGui17]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Maybe you think she was obnoxious and pretentious, but she was right. And since she was responsible for starting Satanism without even trying, and her name is on the most successful professional Satanic organization in the world - The Ayn Rand Institute, I'd say she pretty much owns your ass.

The really interesting thing that set Satanism apart from Objectivism was the connection to *sinister* consciousness, and Satanists in general began giving up on that a long time ago, as it is, it's already a dead movement, just a matter of time before the shell crumbles away under the entropy inflicted upon it by stronger attractants to *sinister intelligence.*

#113842 - 08/11/17 08:43 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Objectivism might have been a keystone of LaVeys views, but it really has little to nothing to do with Satanism.

You make the same mistake as many...aping isn't doing. Your canon isn't mine.

#113845 - 08/11/17 09:27 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Quote:
as it is, it's already a dead movement,

Making Objectivism synonymous with Satanism is a misstep. It's movement yes, but not 'a' movement and certainly isn't dead.

You read like most misinformed forum users. Basic.

#113849 - 08/11/17 02:02 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Creatura Noptii Offline

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: 97and107
Maybe you think she was obnoxious and pretentious, but she was right. And since she was responsible for starting Satanism without even trying, and her name is on the most successful professional Satanic organization in the world - The Ayn Rand Institute, I'd say she pretty much owns your ass.

The Devil, that wild red skinned fella who makes men jump and scream out like animals, through both the likes of warfare and rock and roll, has been 'hoofing around' long before these idols of yours. Where the blood flows is where the devil lurks, a long deep red path through the ages of relentless tradition and acquisition. The Satanic then, is the same thing applied through individual dedication and true personal awareness.

The really interesting thing that set Satanism apart from Objectivism was the connection to *sinister* consciousness, and Satanists in general began giving up on that a long time ago, as it is, it's already a dead movement, just a matter of time before the shell crumbles away under the entropy inflicted upon it by stronger attractants to *sinister intelligence.*

The Devil and the essence of said character remains a thing of nature, and mankind will always be a part of that chaos, even if what is labelled "Satanism" fails the maker's mark.

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Making Objectivism synonymous with Satanism is a misstep. It's movement yes, but not 'a' movement and certainly isn't dead.

You read like most misinformed forum users. Basic.

There is always a mentality out there whining that humanity will never advance unless "this" and/or "that" are done, and done together, "we need, we need..." Enough to make one ponder how humanity has come this far, and have we really. Debatable, I'll give it that.

I agree with you both. Objectivism has its use, nor is Satanism dead and buried. Yet as you say, Ayn Rand was one person, who defied on her own terms, I doubt this was done on her part because of what someone else dictated, though I could very well be wrong about that, and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if I were. She was pretentious to believe that everyone else would 'drop all and join up' just because she was brave enough to have a different point of view. As if that has nothing at all to do with conflict...

As you said, its not for everyone. "I" can, doesn't mean "you" can. See, that's why he's "The Devil."

#113851 - 08/11/17 03:15 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

What makes you think she is right? There are many philosophies and movements who got things right if you manage to read between the lines or follow the mindspace they created.

The focus isn't on what might be or what isn't right. The focus relies on application in conunction with and to the self.

I've said it before somewhere else. The name might become obsolete, the thing itself will retain its validity and practice.

#113855 - 08/11/17 04:49 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Maybe you think [Ayn Rand] was obnoxious and pretentious, but she was right.

Authentic Satqnism is both metaphysical and physical: perception and acknowlegment of the neter/Form represented in Judæo/Christianity as "Satan", and alignment of one's expressions to such. In short, there is no Satanism without Satan.

Post-1975 it's become fashionable to use "Satanism" to tart-up otherwise-dull Atheism. But that still doesn't get you to Rand, who doesn't bother with such imagery. She doesn't bother with metaphysics; she's into selfishness, pure and simple, which is dressed up as "Objectivism" to make is sound less spoiled-brat. [We are currently awash in a SB culture, of course, of which Repubs and Dems are just different manifestations.]

I'll grant that Anton endorsed Rand because she seemed to be refuting the hypocrisy of J/C "selflessness". But he didn't care for her beyond that; he was not into SBs who, like Rand's literary heroes, demand that lesser mortals kiss their ass.

To this I'd add that AR had a walloping case of penis envy, making her fictional males into caricatures, all the more so when interacting with her whip-wielding females. Ahem. I'm reminded of one of the original Star Trek episodes wherein a woman switched bodies with Captain Kirk, but gave herself awauy by female emotions.

Of course you can't say things like this today without getting vaporized by the Feminist Thought Police, as I see just happened to a clueless engineer down at Google. Anton wouldn't have understood this; he grumped at Diane unless she wore seamed stockings and garter belts. ;\)

#113856 - 08/11/17 05:00 PM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Yeah I'd sooner follow that bitter old gash as I would follow some derp on this forum.

I mean seriously, this subject matter is so simple yet it escapes most people in the 'how'. You don't need to read a single book in the CoS reading list, or anyone other list for that matter to get it. It should be apparent in the course of your life, the method by which you live. Period.

I also think that some females have been indoctrinated with outrage because they've been hearing it their whole lives. A wee woman in the Patriarch. I'd love to see them get by in previous centuries. I mean hell, women of this decade have it soooooo easy because all that conflict was wrought before they were born.

#113863 - 08/12/17 01:34 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: SIN3]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Right you are, SIN3. Anton grew up with a noir fantasy about male/female roles, which is glaringly obvious in his The Compleat Witch.

It's also telling in his choice of Redbeard's Might is Right as the "Book of Satan" in the SB, though it bemused me that he conspicuously omitted the chapter "Love and Women and War". Go here and use that search-phrase to scroll down the page to that chapter.

And of course The Compleat Witch is very much in this vein.

I probably got my enduring ideas about women from meeting Prince Valiant and Queen Aleta in the Sunday comics:

and of course from my first girlfriend, Princess Ozma from the original Baum Oz books:

and later on Emma Peel and Angelique Collins and Queen Tera and Ayesha ...

I figure I'm in good standing with the Prince of Darkness if he keeps introducing me to women like these.

#113864 - 08/12/17 03:10 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
Dark Magician Offline

97and107:

And since she was responsible for starting Satanism without even trying, and her name is on the most successful professional Satanic organization in the world - The Ayn Rand Institute...

And then:

The really interesting thing that set Satanism apart from Objectivism...

1. Rand started Satanism, and the Ayn Rand Institute is the most successful professional satanic organisation in the world.

2. Ayn Rand’s philosophy of Objectivism is separate and different to Satanism.

I don’t know if I can even be bothered offering any further criticisms.

I will say this: calling Rand a philosopher is a damned insult to real thinkers like Heraclitus, Kant, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Derrida and Deleuze.

#113865 - 08/12/17 08:10 AM Re: The 600 Club State OF The Union [Re: 97and107]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX

The ARI and the CoS are very much the same: cults of personality, transfixed with worshipping ghosts, adhering strictly to the party line, stagnant.

The fact that they get a massive pole up their ass over Nathaniel Branden or the fact that Ayn Rand got on the dole later in life tells you what you need to know about them.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (08/12/17 08:11 AM)
Edit Reason: Swype-O

Page 9 of 18 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.